Reviews for Another Time
Quillitch chapter 23 . 3/17/2003
Do you know I'd forgotton about Lockhart, I was thinking about the Ministry Obliviators in book four. Hm.

Minerva is all grown up in this final chapter, and the friendly banter is convincing and flows smoothly and naturally. It's very clever! I enjoyed the brief glimpse into Dumbledore's thoughts about how he would have liked to spend his summer with Minerva. It's a very nice epilogue not melancholy or full of character deaths, in fact it's brilliant!

And yet so it ends! Oh dear, and what am I to look forward to now? I shall of course check out your other story but I'm not sure it'll be quite what I'm looking for, . Perhaps I shall try writing one myself, you've been very inspiring, but I'm not sure I could successfully do so.

Thank you for a great fic, it's made wonderful reading!

So, till your next Albus/Minerva fic I suppose, it's been a great ride, and you will of course remain on my faves list of authors. :-)
VoyICJ chapter 23 . 3/17/2003
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Now! *lol*

I can't wait to read the next story, I loved this one, even though it was a bit depressing indeed *sniff* ;)

Looking forward to the next part!

Inca
Helna chapter 23 . 3/16/2003
(claps her hands) Wonderful! Another Story? Maybe I'll get around to reading that.
Selene chapter 22 . 3/15/2003
Poor Albus! Will Minerva remember everything somehow?
Quillitch chapter 22 . 3/15/2003
Here's hoping that such a fluffy, requited love, idea comes floating your way! You would certainly have one dedicated reviewer :). I am sad that I have only the epilogue left to read, sigh, i shall have to search for something else as good to read, and that'll be hard.

Anyway, this chapter, what can i say? Criticism? Well, I'm surprised that Obliviate can be used by anyone, anytime, especially on someone who has not yet left school! I would have thought that the Ministry would keep more stringent checks on the such like, since they can go wrong, or be used by 'unscrupulous' (hee hee) people for their own ends (cue dramatic music). but that's boring.

Damn it though girl! Why couldn't have Albus kissed her anyway, it might have changed her mind, and even if it hadn't, who cares, at least I wouldn't be feeling quite so sad, :(. It was brave of her to admit her feelings for him '...I will still look at you in the same way', though i suppose she wouldn't know she had after the event, so to speak! Oh and how pathe was this;

'..looked into his eyes in surprise as he lightly touched her lips', a very tender moment, I thought my heart stopped for a moment, so caught up was I in the sentiment expressed by Albus.

Love it, and you know it!
Child-of-the-Dawn chapter 22 . 3/15/2003
well...she needs another 'first' kiss then...though I'm quite certain she'd of stopped being stubborn if HE kissed her.
LinZE chapter 22 . 3/15/2003
Now!

i need it now!

ok - so I'm inpatient, sue me.

Great fic though

thanks
VoyICJ chapter 22 . 3/15/2003
Stay tuned for the epilogue, are you kidding? I can hardly wait to see how this is going to end, even though I have a faint idea, but the memory charm was a great idea!

Inca
Helna chapter 22 . 3/15/2003
And she forgets it all.
Freelancer chapter 22 . 3/15/2003
No, Min! Don't do it! A memory charm is not the answer! *continues to read and gets wide-eyed upon seeing that it happens, then cries* No!

*sniff*

Okay, I'm better. Epilogue? It's over already? I'm going to start crying already. Okay, but anyway, this story is great. I love it. I know I say that too much, but I do. *reads last paragraph and sighs* Poor Minerva. Poor Albus. Poor Grindelwald... wait... haha kidding, just thought a little comic relief was in order. Sorry, after writing 'Obsessions', I've sort of fallen in love with Grindelwald. I liked what you did with him, by the way... both the character and his demise. _

I think Minerva needs to get a first kiss she'll remember... under much happier circumstances...

A village in Switzerland called Grindelwald? Interesting. I'll ask my friend - he lives in Switzerland.

What else can I say? Is this long enough yet? (It's late, and I've had too much sugar... can you tell?) I will be sure to stay tuned for that epilogue. Au revoir pour maintenant. (I'm not boycotting French until June... must get it all out of my system now!)

-Freelancer-
Freelancer chapter 20 . 3/15/2003
Oh... sending Grindelwald into a demon realm! Sucks for him!

BTW, the Moody cameo was great!
Child-of-the-Dawn chapter 21 . 3/14/2003
aw...
whisper same night chapter 21 . 3/13/2003
The nightmare was good! I knew it was a dream or at least not natural, and oh when she grabbed Grindelwald, I nearly screamed too! Very convincing gore and trauma and the memories consistent and believable. We do love a bit of desperate soul searching but the last paragraph made we want to jump into your storyline and go grab Dumbledore to comfort poor miserable lonely Minerva. I'm so 'with' the poor girl, now can we at least have one more romantic scene, before you finish this with her riding off into the sunset with her unrequited love. fabulous of course, as Oliver once said "More please, I'd like some more."
iwasateenager chapter 21 . 3/13/2003
*chuckle* If only she knew.
Whisper probs signing in chapter 20 . 3/13/2003
I have had major problems with this week, I haven't been able to read chapter 20 for ages, but now i can(yay!). There appears to absolutely no awkwardness between Albus and Minerva after their kiss, which i find strange, physical contact is still initiated by Albus and Minerva remains remarkedly unembarrassed by being rejected. Still, taking into account their situation we can expect those sort of problems to come up later after the emergency has passed . right? It would be fun after all (yep i'm now all for some angst, a whole lot of it!).

Glad that you missed out the whole scene where Albus and Krohn somehow send Grindelwald (sounds like some sort of toast actually) to the demon realm, since can't handle the (poss boring)details that it would require. Is Grindelwald really a town/city/county? Wouldn't that be strange! Do you by any chance live in 'Voldemort'?

Nice touch, made me grin anyway, making Moody a 'young and handsome Ministry Auror', knowing as we do how ugly and scarred he's gonna end up ;-).

Don't actually find AD/MM fics where wedding bells and bouncing babes number, particulary good, they just don't seem very realistic, probably because they don't seem to fit in at all with canon. However I have read some very good fics where they've either fallen in love or been in love, I think it takes careful tweaking so that they don't become extremely OOC (Mary Sue). I have every confidence that you could manage such a feat though, and look forward to your future attempts! For now though, I enjoy the angst, lol. Great chapter (and look, one more!), ~Whisper~
130 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »