Reviews for Another Time
lama chapter 18 . 3/7/2003
oh! thnx for updating so soon! this is great, cept u kinda left a cliffie there *cries* i wanna know what happens! please update soon!

lama & co.
Helna chapter 18 . 3/6/2003
Yay! Big battle part!
MysticSorceror chapter 18 . 3/6/2003
I love your work, its so inspiring to young writers, the ideas are complex yet simple at the same time, and you've used your characters well. I wish someday I can become a writer like you.
Whisper too ZZZzz 2 sign in chapter 18 . 3/6/2003
Hey, Great chapter/installment/fic, I liked the discriptions, it gave the place a whole atmosphere, i felt as though i knew what it really was like there, what with all the sense data. So when does Minerva (Presuming this fic follows your timeline for your other fics) see all the gory things that end up traumatising her, and when does she kiss Albus? (WoHo!) I'm coming around to the idea of a not quite unrequited but unrealised love between Albus and Minerva, though of course it can never be a fave for someone who supports MM/AD. well, good luck with working through the next chapter, I must go woork. Enjoying the fic as par course, ;-)
Child-of-the-Dawn chapter 18 . 3/6/2003
O_O oh. Please update!

Is there going to be fluff? plz plz plz!
Serenity Raye chapter 17 . 3/6/2003
Oh! Krohn's statment from the last chapter is MUCH clearer now. Thank you.

Not as much in this chapter. I've been waiting for this part for a bit, so there weren't any big shocks. I am a bit iffy about the apparation though. Dumbledore would have been at least a bit shocked from her grabbing onto him, I would think something would have been off. Maybe they landed at the wrong spot, or only half of Minerva's cloak made it or something. But then again this is Dumbledore, and he does do well under pressure.

I can't wait for apparation to be adressed in the books. Every author hasa a different idea of it. Some see it as a class, others a special school, or something that you can't do without permission from the Ministry. Then again, most people write within the same time frame as the books, so perhaps it is things like Minerva's stunt that caused such harsh restrictions.

Well, can't wait to see what's comming. It's so odd knowing what will happen, and yet not really knowing anything at all.
lama chapter 17 . 3/6/2003
wow! you updated! oh yeah! *dances around room* this story's getting better ! lol. i love it! it rocks! update soon please!
Isis Malfoy chapter 17 . 3/5/2003
What a great chapter. I love how you made it so Minerva could sneak after Albus, I would never have thought of tandom apparating. Also, I thought his reaction was right on target, I can imagine he would have been positivly panicked about having her there. I can't wait to read more!

Isis
Child-of-the-Dawn chapter 17 . 3/4/2003
Like the fire thing. Hope you update soon!
Helna chapter 17 . 3/4/2003
I knew she was going to go with him. But the way she did it was quite a stunt!
Child-of-the-Dawn chapter 16 . 3/3/2003
you like leaving off at the good parts, don't you?

_ I can't wait for more!
Freelancer chapter 16 . 3/3/2003
Yikes, for a minute there, I didn't think it was going to let me review. O_o

Hm. a potion. interesting.

I liked the Krohn/Dumbledore conversation regarding future Slytherins in the first part of the chapter. Very good. Snape? (Lucius, in my case? Hee hee. sorry)

What else? *skims through chapter*

EEk, Riddle. Scratch his eyes out, Min!

-Freelancer-
Whisper sign in Sign IN Bah no far better things to do with my time chapter 16 . 3/3/2003
Albus' reaction to hearing a cat maiow was rather extreme, did he know that Minerva was following him or did he suspect someone was listening in? You know, thinking of Fawkes, it is possible that on a night when Dumbledore performs some feat of extreme bravery, (extreme cheese warning!) the phoenix comes to him? Well, it's an interesting idea with lots of possibilities, I might explore it myself. Or not, being as I writing to many fics right now.

You write a scary Riddle, very good! I quite enjoy Krohn too, and what was with that last comment; 'I have wandering eyes, and she has eyes only for one man. Even if he doesn’t see it'. Did Dumbledore either not understand that terribly obvious comment about Minerva or choose to ignore it? And HEY! Krohn! Watch where your eyes are looking! hee hee

I am enjoying your fic! Thanks for the regular installments! :-)
Helna chapter 16 . 3/3/2003
Potion? Something to do with the war on Grindelwald?
Serenity Raye chapter 16 . 3/3/2003
“I have wandering eyes, and she has eyes only for one man."

-Eh? Does Krohn like Minerva too? What a pretty pickle that would be!

I loved protective Albus in this chapter! He's always so calm and collected, it was wonderful to see him give into anger like that.

How does Tom know that the cat was Minerva? Or was it just a guess based on Albus's reaction? I was thinking about this too, would she be a full grown cat like we see in the movie, or maybe a kitten?

Oh! The favor Krohn askes was a stroke of genius! And it makes him seem so much more human. I'm really liking his character more and more. You said he teaches when Snape goes to school right? I wouldn't mind a flashback or one parter about their relationship. I see alot of Krohn in Snape, but they are still quite different.

Super chapter!

Can't wait till next time!
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »