Reviews for Another Time
Sanguine Quill chapter 3 . 2/6/2003
This is great! I really love how strong Minerva is, even though she's young. I always pictured her like that. Can't wait to read more. Keep writing.
Helna chapter 3 . 2/6/2003
I take it that a few members Krohn's family were killed? How sad, I guess then I can't blame the little inbreed for yelling at Minerva.

Oh, what war does to people.
the tsunamisurfer chapter 3 . 2/6/2003
Briliant job!

I love Minerva fics, and so far you've done a great job! Can't wair for more!

-Sasha
VoyICJ chapter 3 . 2/6/2003
Hi there,

another great chapter! And don't worry about offending someone, as you know I live in Germany and what happened fifty years ago is my history as well. Both my granfathers fought in the war, I know a lot about that time, about Hitler and how everyone in Europe and America somewhat underestimated him and his influence, I will never be offended by what anyone writes about Hitler or WW2 or that time, because it is true, Hitler was horrible and it was a horrible mistake that the Germans (and the world) let him become so powerful, even though I thik the people really didn't know everything that was going on.

Anyway, I am enjoying your story very much so far and can't wait to read the next chapter!

Inca
iwasateenager chapter 2 . 2/4/2003
_ I knew you'd come through!

I like the way things are progressing, and the ambiguity that's almost always present in the first chapter's particularly interesting in this fic. If you're looking for good Minerva fics and don't mind a M/TR pairing, go to .org and read Riley's work. She's good. Cheers from the ever irrepressible... me.
Helna chapter 2 . 2/4/2003
Good start!
Subtle Overtones chapter 2 . 2/4/2003
Excellent so far. I am enjoying this story as much as I enjoyed "Another World". Keep it up, and keep updating!
Serenity Raye chapter 2 . 2/4/2003
Oh this is wonderful! It's hard to find stories from this time period that have realistic characters! Everyone usually seems like the same ones from the books just renamed, but these characters are quite alive and unique. I'm looking foward to see where this story heads!
VoyICJ chapter 2 . 2/4/2003
A great start! I love stories concerning Grindelwald and the second world war, I find it interesting to see how authors imagine the time back then.

I hope this will include AD/MM eventually ;)

Inca
ArwenSol chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
Very interesting and original! Please do continue...
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9