Reviews for East of Valhalla
Iletyougo chapter 1 . 8/4/2019
My all time favorite story.
Very well written.
Loved ittt
Lyndsay Laf chapter 38 . 7/7/2019
Thank you for this brilliant story, I couldn't put it down. I favorited some of your others to read too.
Bridger Stone chapter 38 . 6/22/2019
Such a well written and creative story. I absolutely loved it!
Guest chapter 38 . 5/25/2019
I’ve reread this story so many times and every time It brings me to tears. Amazing job!
SexySalvatore chapter 26 . 4/7/2019
I usually hate flashbacks but the way you do it...I LOVE THEM! it flows, everything's fits and is relevant. you keep it interesting, exciting, fun!
SexySalvatore chapter 17 . 4/7/2019
Damon being a crazy possessive bf, and a badass intimidating fighter... yum!
SexySalvatore chapter 13 . 4/7/2019
each chapter reveals new information..some so shocking... earlier I was near tears... now I'm happy-ish... watching the emotion these characters face... so much has happened... OH GREAT WRITING! LOVE THIS!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/27/2019
I don’t like Elena and jo I think it’s wrong Elena likes the bad reckless type and she defo not like that
Wolferix chapter 38 . 1/5/2019
This is my new favorite FanFiction ever! I read the entire thing today! You are an amazing and creative writer!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2018
This is my favorite story. I love it
Rowena Hills chapter 38 . 11/12/2018
Tears dude. I love it so much, i'll probably read it from the start again
StarlightSo chapter 38 . 10/9/2018
That's an amazing story you have here. It's amazing, I took an extremely long time to read, had to leave in between as got preoccupied with work. I'm glad I decided to come back and finish it, started from beginning and finsihed in one go.
I loved how you blended past with present, the scenes were vivid, especially the races, fights and of course their love making.
Great passionate love...
Love the epilogue as well and the final touch of giving away Katherine and bringing Elijah was the cherry on top of a red velvet.
Amazing story, heartiest congratulations on finishing this piece.
Guest chapter 38 . 9/21/2018
One of the best fanfics I’ve ever read . Thank you for making my Delenabekah (is that a thing?) dreams come to life. So beautifully written brought me laughter, joy and tears which is everything I want in a story. Don’t ever stop writing you’re so incredibly talented. I have read pretty much every single fanfic you’ve written some more than once and throughly enjoyed all of them. Thank you.
BofBD chapter 38 . 6/26/2018
Powerful story and very enjoyable.
Crickett 1.0 chapter 38 . 6/21/2018