Reviews for Predator & Prey Bound
Loveable Leah chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
I wish you'd write more.
Loveable Leah chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I wish you'd write a third chapter.
A Changing Persona chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
Oh.

My

POPO.

[HAHAHAHA! Should have seen your face. Damn Vegeta, not me. He's the one planted the blasted idea in my head anyway. Stupid temporal fusion.]

That was so epic I think I'm about to die from sheer overload of awesomeness.
Ranglar chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
Loved it.
UltimateGohan42 chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
Love your work, awesome job
Angel Fantasy chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
*cries her heart out* Damn you you cursed phoenix pandent ! Their love was so good ! And it broke it ! *cries even more*
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Aww... So cute...
Kitten Kisses chapter 2 . 6/27/2007
Doesn't the epilogue pick up at the BEGINNING of P&P? Wow. Neat twist!

It was a cool fic, I thought. It was like a glimpse into the things that had happened before P&P even started up. Awesome work!
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
I laughed out loud quite a few times reading this! It was funny. Unfortunately, it doesn't make any sense as a stand-alone fic. But as a "Special", I think it's fabulous. Great work on this one!
AvaLuna chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
You are missed~
An Antidote chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
pretty good
sonya chapter 2 . 5/2/2006
i lov it its very cool,tho the ending..ca second part..please-makes puppy eyes-
ViciousFilly chapter 2 . 2/3/2006
Yay! Go you! That was so much fun! And btw I don't think you ended it badly. Plus I deffinately enjoyed the plot twist.
Ava chapter 2 . 11/26/2005
That's really sad, but sweet, and of coarse, they do get married(sord of) in the real P&P, so it's ok. BTW, please don't make them get killed at the end! Now that would make LOTS,no,TONS of people kill you!
Ava chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
MS. Ann, I am your fan! I love the the Pand P series, and I can't wait for the next chapter! would you be making a 500 reviews special? _~ I subscribed to your mailing list and Im hoping for news soon!

Ja Ne