Reviews for One Week
Engineer1869 chapter 12 . 12/4
A very good story that I enjoyed reading.

However it just feels incomplete to me: Ren having own mission to save everyone, the war between Ozpin and Salem is still going on which will undoubtedly effect Jaune and company, and Summer Rose is apparently doing something that Ozpin and Salem are unaware of. Also I would have thought that there would have been a far more emotional reunion between Jaune and Pyrrha.

Personally I think that there should be a sequel or at the very least an epilogue.

Keep up the good work.
Last Step chapter 1 . 8/27
this story is AMAZING! Keep it up;
The Impossible Muffin chapter 12 . 7/15
You captured the FNAF viewpoint perfectly: moving the plot forward while STILL HAVING NO IDEA WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING!
Rogue Hunter chapter 12 . 5/4
This was a nice twist. I like the idea here of Jaune being tasked with saving his friends, but not remembering the past initially.

You did a great job with the suspense and horror here. You kept me on the edge and I was really afraid Jaune was going to buy it several times here. Your descriptions of the girls while they were under programming was unsettling. Dropping the romance angle was probably a smart choice here given the short number of chapters you would have, developing a good romance while juggling the other aspects of the story might've detracted from it. Plus the best way to have made it work would be to have Jaune vaguely recalling a relationship with one of them in bits and pieces while the girl couldn't tell him anything despite possibly remembering it herself. If anything, a romance would be more appropriate in a followup story.

I like the end scene with Ozpin and Salem. I find it interesting that we didn't see a piece representing Neo, but then again this seems to have been a game geared at taking Ozpin's supporters away, though I think it's safe to say Neo is on Jaune's side at this point.

Ren sounds like he's getting setup to do his own version of this story. That means there are probably still some people who have been caught and need to be saved in a similar manner, but Ren still has all his memories and knowledge to work with.

This was really entertaining and fun to guess who was active and who was doing what. Great job.
LoneReader101 chapter 7 . 4/23
I had Jun just figuring out your little word play, reminded me of that one Nicolas cage movie... the one with mt Rushmore
icemaxprime chapter 12 . 4/18
Nicely done indeed my friend.
icemaxprime chapter 8 . 4/18
Ok so the notes aren't yang I don't think...hmmm
icemaxprime chapter 7 . 4/18
Nice!
icemaxprime chapter 6 . 4/17
Summer? But... drat I'm going to have to re read this whole thing later aren't I. Lol
icemaxprime chapter 5 . 4/17
Clues gathered: HELP in the note from I'm guessing yang. And we met Neo always a plus. And the song when it falls...
icemaxprime chapter 4 . 4/17
I retract my earlier comment about Penny. Alb please wait wile attempts to put the pieces together.
icemaxprime chapter 2 . 4/17
You've earned a follower and a fav from me. Let's see where this goes.
icemaxprime chapter 1 . 4/17
I can't believe you have animatronics bit not Penny lol. Let's see how scary these girls can best
blaiseingfire chapter 12 . 4/16
10/10
Futaba Sakura chapter 12 . 4/16
Woah Woah Woah! You lost me there! So Ren was not part of the group when this happened? Seeing that he "turned and walked away".

Dude you could totally make a Sequel for this (I'm hoping). Lots of people would want it too. You can't stop now after all this time!