Reviews for Light the Blue Touch Paper and Run Like Hell
APridefulSin chapter 26 . 6/28
may I ask if there is a sequel?
Primus2021 chapter 13 . 1/10
I meant Nari, not Bari.

Also the way Loki froze Zouken, and the way you say Loki kept those powers is how I was thinking of "Jon's" Fire and Ice magic.
Primus2021 chapter 12 . 1/10
That line at the end where Loki thought "Winter is Coming", had me think about this idea.

Imagine that Loki Liesmith Odinson: Trickster God of Ice and Fire, fell from the Bifrost, and died, then was Reborn on Westeros as Jon Snow! Reborn with all of his Magic and Military Power and Skills, plus all of his memories, and able to use Fire and Ice magic the same way as when he used the Casket of Ancient Winters on Heimdall. And the ability to speak Parseltongue, the Snake/Serpent language - he was called both Silver-tongued and Serpent-tongue - that he could use to talk to Snakes and more importantly to Dragons.

I know that Loki would never even consider "Taking the Black" he'd likely just up and leave all together, if he didn't bond with any of his new "siblings", or see the erie parallels between Ned Stark and Odin All-Father taking in a child that was not their own and raising him as such.

He would of course get Ghost the Direwolf, but Loki would likely name him Fenrir instead. He could also acquire a fast horse that could be called Sleipnir, with from Hodor or maybe after saving Drogo's life or something, seems like something a Dothraki Horse Lord Khal would give to someone who saved his life. And he could hatch a Dragon Egg and name the Dragon Jormungandr, he could get it from Measter Aemon along with his "Birth Father's" armor and Dark Sister, which could have been left with the old blind Targaryen by The Bloodraven.

He cold hook up with either or both his "Sister" Sansa or his "Aunt" Deanarys, and name their daughter Hella, of course any sons would or could be named Vali, Bari and Narfi.

Also think of Loki taking on his Jotan Form with his Crimson eyes, Blue skin, Silver tribal markings and either Pitch Black or Snow White hair, right in front of the Others the White Walkers and the Night King and they recognized him as a Frost Giant, one of their deities, it would probably be an oh shit moment. Whether or not they would recognize him as Loki son of Laufey (Marvel Comics) or Farbauti (Norse Mythology), would be another matter. [Oddly enough both Laufey AND Farbauti are Loki's parents either way, but the MCU gender bent Farbauti into a female and gender flipped Laufey into a man, lol].

I don't know if Loki would ever go back to his home universe, as he would be either the Winter King in/of the North or The King on the Iron Throne. He would have also lived a long - if mortal - life, until he dies of old age. I suppose that He could "wake up" on Midgard MCU, maybe during the Battle of New York or Something, afterwards.
archangelazraelson chapter 7 . 10/6/2021
hahahahahaha a battle of wits how nice of you to come unarmed! damned funny I'm gonna use that line at some point if you don't mind
Guest chapter 26 . 7/10/2021
There were a gratuitous number of annoying pop culture references in this fanfiction, author. Fuyuki fire was nonsense. Sakura becoming a literal special snowflake is so very silly. Other than these, it's a very good story. 8.5/10

Also, again, SAKURA LITERALLY BECAME A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE. This is the best and/or the worst Fate/Fanfic ever. You can take pride about that.
TheManiacalMadman chapter 26 . 6/22/2021
I can see Thanos and Gilgamesh teaming up, because Gilgamesh also wanted to reduce the population for far less... "altruistic" (and that's putting it lightly) reasons, and Gilgamesh being Gilgamesh is arrogant to just assume that he would survive Thanos' culling.

Zero chapter 1 . 6/7/2021
Interesting...
RumilsApprentice chapter 26 . 5/27/2021
I want to leave a quick comment, in case I don't get around to leaving a full review.

If you ever write a sequel for this, I feel like it would amazing poetic completeness if you have Harry Potter be one of the heroic spirits summoned in the grand tournament Zelrecht is planning.
RevanMorningstar chapter 26 . 2/15/2021
So, great story this, but I have to wonder, will the sequel ever be made?
Issei ODR chapter 26 . 7/3/2020
Espero con ansias la continuación de tu historia
Issei ODR chapter 20 . 7/3/2020
Loki x medea
Issei ODR chapter 18 . 7/3/2020
Loki x Arturia x Medea.

Arturia sería la última en termi
Issei ODR chapter 17 . 7/3/2020
Espero que arturia y Loki pueden tener un relación en el futuro en Avengers como un salto de tiempo cuando están en uno de los reinos de los 9 mundos.

Arturia no ganará mucho afecto por Loki al principio pero ella verá como cambia poco a poco con sus buenas acciones y piensa que el trata de ocultarlo con su personalidad.
Issei ODR chapter 13 . 7/3/2020
Espero con muchas ansias una secuela en Avengers con loki, medea , arturia y sakura.

Loki no se unirá a los Vengadores por que el tiene su propio orgullo pero
Issei ODR chapter 2 . 7/1/2020
Loki recibirá algun aumento de poder por su leyenda como Dios de la travesuras.