Reviews for Falling
Tori Susan Loria chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Lol! I agree! I haaaaattttteeeeee Kikyo! I hate her smelly old rawting guts! Hahhahahahaha!
Mireilles3 chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
An interesting way to make him realize whom he loves while helping Kikyo have a change of heart :)

Good job!

Love

Mireille '.'
Ami chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Aw! They make such an adorable couple! Great fluffy story! A
Kay-san1ShinomoriMiyu chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
*cries* it's so sweet! adorable! (*little voice of common sense*yuo're gonna kill urself from major depression if u keep up like this, rapidly consuming happily-ever-after fics...)*to voice* oh shut up, u think i don't know that? and i don't care either, cuz i love romance fics!
THIS WAS GREAT! KAWAII! I LOVE IT! YOU'RE AN AWESOME WRITTER!
Acinorev chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
Wow it's so good! I love the ending D
AngelBaby101 chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
well i guess kikyou isn't as bad as i thought she was. anywayz great fic!
Sakura Joy chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
(a young asian girl is sitting in her office-chair, laughing her poor lungs out. she is a rather sickly looking girl, but at present is really quite happy. she stops laughing and coughs. alot. then keeps laughing )

we're sorry, but the lady Sakura is not well enough to type a proper review. this was, actually, typed about four times over, due to missed, and/or wrong letters typed.

from the computer of muse: Shinmyou
Squirrels Are Ebil chapter 1 . 2/15/2003
Couldn't stop laughing*doubles over*
Kajun Spice chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
That was sweet! *sniffle*

I'm afraid I can't give you a flame to help you roast Kikyo but please take this as a token of my dislike of her. *rummages through pockets and pulls out a lighter* Oh, and here's some matches, firewood, don't forget the kerosene...
LaraWinner chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
Awww... I needed a fic to restore my faith in Inu-chan's good judgement. No matter how hard I try I just can't shake the dreaded feeling that the anime is gonna end with him choosing Kikyo. I just can't get rid of that image and all the things I see leading up to it. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to stick with fanfics if I'm going to have the Inu/Kag the hanppy endings i love. Great story. I love it. Very cute and waff!