Reviews for Turnabout Ever After
Jennifur Hitler chapter 1 . 6/28/2019
Hi I Have Been A Fan Of Your Work For Very Long And If You Are Seeing This Post I Want To Let You Know That Your Ace Attorney Fan Fictions Are Very Good So Please Continue Making. Thanks

- Jennifur Hitler
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2018
Please update!
ReadingBoy01 chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
Man, I hope this comes back soon
SplitSoulWriting chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
-deep inhale- -grateful sigh- It's good to be reading another Phoenix Wright story. It's getting me in the mood to pick up my old PW fanfic that I never posted. Anyway, this first chapter is extremely promising. However with the dream sequence there, it appears that ol' Nick may be in more psychic trauma than he realizes.
JordanPhoenix chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
It's awesome to see Luke and the Professor will be in this! Great incorporation of the She-Devil as well I can only imagine that the Diabolical fiend has left scars behind that Phoenix still may not be fully healed from! Finally I must congratulate you on creating such an amusing and memorable OC. I'm liking Anita already...what woman with blood in her veins will it be checking out Nick's sweet booty? After all she's married...NOT BURIED! :p
Skillet Lord chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
Yes! Professor Layton's joining the party! By the way, what about Ace Mommy? And what is Larry discouraging and why?
Edgy chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Dude, this fanfiction is LITERALLY everything I wanted. Fucking no one ever takes the cross over into canon. Love it. Write more please.
chloemcg chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
Awwww, this is already looking good! :D A wedding is afoot and Phoenix is worrying over that demon Dahlia Hawthorne...I hope nothing bad happens and I hope we see Godot again because I think he needs to support Mia's protégé and make him feel better about that horrible witch.

OH MY GOD, PROFESSOR LAYTON AND LUKE ARE GOING TO BE PRESENT TOO!? I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE OF THAT!

Keep up the good work.
Multifangirl6 chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
YES! Only the other day I was thinking about these stories and wondering what happened and here it is! This has got to be one of my favourite Tory arcs in all of FanFiction, and you write so well! Can't wait to see where this goes!
thepudz chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
IT IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END! And by GOD, what a beginning it is! The nightmares... Geez, I think Phoenix may need a hug...
Anita is goddamn brilliant! Let's be honest, EVERYONE would appreciate Nick's fine behind...
AND LAYTON AND LUKE ARE HERE! *FANBOYISM INTENSIFIES*