Reviews for Help Needed, Revenge Wanted
Intriguing!
Kushka chapter 42 . 5/6
Good story
Eriza-chan chapter 42 . 2/18
love it! Darius is probably my favorite character
IFRITE chapter 42 . 10/24/2017
I'm not really into original characters, but I really like Darius, especially when he teams up with Bella! Thanks for the great story!
andrewpine chapter 36 . 8/31/2017
Guess they will have to find Eleazar to find out what Charlies gift is., it seems to be a nasty one.
andrewpine chapter 23 . 8/31/2017
How soon will it take for Carlisle to figure out his "good friend" lied to him?
andrewpine chapter 23 . 8/31/2017
Carlisle is such an idiot I am surprised he has lived as long as he has. I guess Bella and Jasper will have to go and save him and Charlie. idiot.
andrewpine chapter 22 . 8/31/2017
He should inject more venom into Charlie it can't hurt more t it already is. what will Aro do? Will he just make things worse for Bella and Charlie?
andrewpine chapter 22 . 8/31/2017
I don't think Eddie is looking for Bella out of the goodness of his heart, I think if he finds her he would probably kill her because s has put him in a bad light w his daddy and mommy.
andrewpine chapter 20 . 8/31/2017
If he only knew his mate was with D will she do when she hears him on the phone?
andrewpine chapter 19 . 8/31/2017
I fear that she will change her mind and let some of them back into her life instead of keeping to her plan.
andrewpine chapter 13 . 8/31/2017
If she hates the squirrel munchers so much why is she following their diet? she needs to be eating the scrum of the Earth.
andrewpine chapter 10 . 8/31/2017
I understand her rage,but she needs his help .he should be able to help hunt them stand back while she has her revenge.I hope u won't let her let some of the Cullen s back in her life.
andrewpine chapter 9 . 8/31/2017
Charlotte is one smart lady,shame she has to put up with Peter. don't get me wrong I like Peter a lot,but sometimes I. feel sorry for her he can be a I wonder how long it will take him. to find. those two and what will she do when he does?