Reviews for The Last Mage Of Krypton
Laurentius Williame chapter 31 . 15h
Read your story and had a good time. I like Ravenclaw Harry because that would be my house and Slytherin Harry is so over done. On to the sequel. Thanks so much for your hard work.
ZeroQi chapter 10 . 5/26
The Potters are part of the Sacred Twenty-Eight as well. You did so well with shoving down the canon explanations down our throats until you hit that.
GBTtown chapter 31 . 5/24
Absolutely fantastic crossover story! I would and have been skeptical of most DC/HP crossovers. A couple of Batman based stories have been good but this use of the Superman theme is very well done. A very original storyline (with just a little blurring of the lines for the Superman trope).
Look forward to the next segment.
tpx1 chapter 31 . 5/21
nice first book
thank you for sharing!
Jimbocous chapter 30 . 5/1
Thanks for a great (re)read!
Monster King chapter 31 . 4/30
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
marcellsmoot chapter 7 . 4/19
I'm confused as to how Hermione believes she has a right to control Harry's behavior after they've just met? Your writing indicates a certain way of thinking that could prove disastrous to my reception of the remainder of this story.
Lost King Atomsk chapter 31 . 4/6
This story is amazing! You've created something great! You are a true author.
P.S. sorry this is almost exactly word for word of another review that was just sent, I forgot to add my name so I rewrote the review. Again, amazing story
This story is amazing! You've created something great. A true author
Galeiam chapter 11 . 3/31
I like your writing but, really why is there so much skipping going on?

Harry also seems to barely fit in the story as he has no true engaging dialogue and your often shift to another character.
Galeiam chapter 8 . 3/31
...Why did you skip the sorting?

You skip around quite often on potentially important scenes.
Blueowl chapter 31 . 3/28
Awesome story. It does a good job avoiding cliches and seams Harry and Kal-El together seamlessly.
On to next book!
suziq968 chapter 31 . 1/31
So I read book 2 first thinking the recap was a prologue. I was sick at the time. This was a great read and I'm off to the third. I'm very impressed with both your speed and accuracy. It's nice to not have to puzzle meanings around typos.
Greyff chapter 31 . 1/17
Very nice. Adding this to my community.

So, is Kara around or is she planned for?

i've always thought that the Kryptonian technology was a plot-element that was horribly underused in the DC Continuity. Supposedly Krypton was thousands of years ahead of Earth's tech, yet all we ever saw was a level of tech that apparently Luthor could figure out and emulate. Which should be about as likely as a neolithic shaman being able to construct a computer out of "stone knives and bear skins" and no modern tools...
shugokage chapter 31 . 1/16
Great job on this interesting story!