Reviews for The Last Mage Of Krypton
Fyr RedNight chapter 31 . 3/2
This was a very entertaining and absolutely endearing story.

Your take on the characters was brilliantly thought out as was the plot.

Thank you for sharing this with us!

I'll directly jump on the sequel.
wtfchrlz chapter 23 . 1/31
5% of what? Such a nonsense answer.
wtfchrlz chapter 18 . 1/30
This is a really stupid turn of events.
wtfchrlz chapter 13 . 1/30
Hope this Harry realizes what a prick Dumbledore is.
Alice Scarlett Knabel chapter 1 . 1/29
afuckingmazing pacing for the prestory
Dicordum chapter 19 . 12/29/2023
Ok i understand that Kryptonian’s dont have a resistance to magic in canon DC, but it makes NO sense for Harry to have the weakness, being a magical, that feels like something you ignored just to allow situations to happen in the plot
Dicordum chapter 8 . 12/29/2023
*sigh* why do you have to skip over the important shit, i wanted to see the stuff at gringotts, i wanted to see the sorting, its no fun if you just throw away everything important
Dresden13 chapter 31 . 8/22/2023
Wonderful story!
BlazeStryker chapter 23 . 7/17/2023
As this was a twin project, my guess is that it's a binary potion. The final step to make the potion work is combining two mixtures. One's in the shampoo and the other's in the conditioner.
BlazeStryker chapter 3 . 7/17/2023
I wonder if anyone's really noted that the pattern of five bricks tapped is marking the points of a pentagram on that wall?
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 7/17/2023
HEADBASTARDS MUST DIE.
Whooo chapter 6 . 7/11/2023
Lol Harry sounds thirty and doesn't act like a kid at all. He's supposed to be eleven, no matter how strong he is. And all the exposition that feels extremely out of place with clear intent as to why, like the whole handshake thing, which is a massively overused trope. Poor draco, the little nazi boy didn't get his handshake lol. I like the premise of this fic alot, but the execution is kinda shakey. Hope the writing improves.
ArcReaD chapter 19 . 7/7/2023
Just because Superman is vulnerable to magic doesn't mean he doesn't have magical protection. He has an energy shield around his body, like a second skin, which enhances the defense against any physical and energy attacks. It's just that he doesn't protect well against energy attacks, unlike physical ones, so magic is one of the few things that can break through him.
Incantations7 chapter 31 . 5/27/2023
A very interesting start for the concept of a Kryptonian magic user, and it makes me wonder how his lack of natural defenses will be affected by the story and other things…
Incantations7 chapter 6 . 5/27/2023
The Dragonriders of Pern happens to be my absolute favorite of all books, and Bobmin wrote a great crossover that brings it together.