Reviews for The Last Mage Of Krypton
marcellsmoot chapter 7 . 4/19
I'm confused as to how Hermione believes she has a right to control Harry's behavior after they've just met? Your writing indicates a certain way of thinking that could prove disastrous to my reception of the remainder of this story.
Lost King Atomsk chapter 31 . 4/6
This story is amazing! You've created something great! You are a true author.
P.S. sorry this is almost exactly word for word of another review that was just sent, I forgot to add my name so I rewrote the review. Again, amazing story
This story is amazing! You've created something great. A true author
Galeiam chapter 11 . 3/31
I like your writing but, really why is there so much skipping going on?

Harry also seems to barely fit in the story as he has no true engaging dialogue and your often shift to another character.
Galeiam chapter 8 . 3/31
...Why did you skip the sorting?

You skip around quite often on potentially important scenes.
Blueowl chapter 31 . 3/28
Awesome story. It does a good job avoiding cliches and seams Harry and Kal-El together seamlessly.
On to next book!
suziq968 chapter 31 . 1/31
So I read book 2 first thinking the recap was a prologue. I was sick at the time. This was a great read and I'm off to the third. I'm very impressed with both your speed and accuracy. It's nice to not have to puzzle meanings around typos.
Greyff chapter 31 . 1/17
Very nice. Adding this to my community.

So, is Kara around or is she planned for?

i've always thought that the Kryptonian technology was a plot-element that was horribly underused in the DC Continuity. Supposedly Krypton was thousands of years ahead of Earth's tech, yet all we ever saw was a level of tech that apparently Luthor could figure out and emulate. Which should be about as likely as a neolithic shaman being able to construct a computer out of "stone knives and bear skins" and no modern tools...
shugokage chapter 31 . 1/16
Great job on this interesting story!
Jarno chapter 12 . 1/13
Interesting enough plot twist and well written, though some of your characters are quite OOC, even for an AU. The twist is Harry having superman's powers, but while Harry being different would slightly alter Hermione and Neville's characters, at this point they are starting to be truly different from canon.
If we look at the transfiguration lesson, in canon Hermione was the first and only to change her needle. Now Hermione was even doing it wrong, and Neville was the first to change some aspects. That's to big a change really.

On a side note, 2 pages as a guide line? Have you ever had a teacher that meant when he assigned two pages it to be a guide line? All the teachers I ever had, from primary to university, when they assigned two pages it was the minimum to pass if it was well written. That was acceptable. If you wanted good grades, well, you'd need to at least double that, and give your own interpretation, cross referencing with other studies, etc.
Darksnider05 chapter 23 . 1/3
You do know Tonks dad would of raised her around muggle things, some of this stuff is coming across as weird. Like Augusta's reaction to VHS feels silly when she comments on so much being inside. Literally the concept wouldn't even occur to someone from a magical background as being surprising. She might compare it to expansion charms or any number of other things as similar. The Wizarding worlds Technology isn't unadvanced.
Darksnider05 chapter 2 . 12/28/2017
Wouldn't Harry of encountered Wizards in passing here like he did in canon who bowed to him.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/17/2017
Dying to know what exactly the Weasley Custard Incident was? Miles O'Part
Pretty Panda chapter 21 . 12/9/2017
I like the fact you include Sun Tzu and 36 Chinese strategies in war. For all of your fanfics, you continuously use period in your dialogue tag. It's incorrect. You are supposed to use comma in dialogue tag.

For example:
"I saw her eating the chocolate, Mommy," Harry said.

Not:
"I saw her eating the chocolate, Mommy." Harry said.
HauntingTheNet chapter 31 . 11/29/2017
Love the story, but your ending author's afternote was mistaken about something. You called Draco using the battlestick to obliviate the Ravenclaw first years as a "Nice Job Fixing It, Villain" trope. Except it is the wrong trope. Let me explain why...

Voldemort came up with a plan for Lucius to be a distraction both inside and outside of Hogwarts during the attempt for the stone. The inside distraction was Draco with the battlestick with exact orders of what to do. When Draco followed his orders as an unforseen consequence it prevented any of Harry's friends from knowing what happened.

It sort of fits the trope you pointed at except for one crucial detail. Quoting from the tropes site, "This is not villains hurting their own plans or failing to break something (like resistance against them). "Fixing" in this case means solving a problem they did not know existed, or were trying to exploit." It clearly states in the rules that it can't be villains hurting their own plans, yet the only reason Draco was there with a battlestick in hand is that Voldemort planned for him to be there yet it foiled his own plans since without Draco obliviating Hermione then Voldemort could maybe have known Hermione had the stone and taken it from her instead of staying in the room where Harry found him.

The after-effect was that it saved Harry's secret identity from being discovered by his friends but the main effect was that it prevented Voldemort from getting the stone he wanted. Therefor the trope you listed doesn't fit. Perhaps "Villains Ball" or "Evil Will Fail" fits better?