Reviews for In the Mines of Moria
8I chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This one made me giggle several times throughout it! Comedy is hard, but you are good at it!

The pacing in this one felt a little rushed to me. Maybe that's the only way it works, but still, it felt a little weird. Funny, though!
Lil' Miss Spookiness chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
“Why did you leave me there?” he roared at Aragorn and Boromir, who ceased their struggle of a thick branch Boromir had tried to hit Gimli with. Aragorn had already disarmed him of the shield, the sword, several smaller rocks, and Pippin.

fav bit

it was all gold, so funny
Valinor Sunset chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Lol. That is funny.

“We should now decide what to do. It seems that Legolas has killed Gandalf,” began Aragorn.

Oops... my mistake. :P
Gaslight chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
This was tremendously silly and utterly hilarious. :D My most favorite definition (that you will never see in a dictionary) is:

a sexually focused chronologically gifted individual (dirty old man). LOL!

Thanks for reviewing my Lurtz manual! I also believe in the commandment of Review and Thee Shall Be Reviewed Also. ;)
edgy wedgy chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
That was nice, I liked it! Extremely clever.

AND WHY WON'T YOU LET ME REVIEW? I LIKE your stories! And I swear not to waste your space!
PrincessEilonwy chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
All right, that was really strange but really funny. What's "THE END-or is it?" mean? Will there be more? Will Gandalf come back to life? Will Legolas ever learn how to use idioms? Come on, you have to answer these questions!
Gypsie Rose chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
That was very silly! I don't know how I missed this one before. My biggest laugh was probably here: "Aragorn and Boromir looked at each other, looked down and quickly turned away. Though the others did not have a visual, they could see that both Men were frantically struggling with their undergarments."

Although this one is an extremely close second:

"I hear them. The drums. The drums of the enemy.”

“We are fighting against musicians?” inquired Pippin, perplexed.

And the true story of Gandalf's death ... oh dear!

-Rose
Oddwen Floddball chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
Lawks! *collapses giggling* That's the funniest thing I've read in a long time! I'll never listen to "Fly, you fools!" the same way again. *snork*

I especially liked Gimli and Boromir and Aragorn, and Legolas, and Pippin, and Merry, Sam, Frodo, Gandalf, heck that's all of 'em.

Great story! :D
leggy-stinks chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
OMG! This is such a great fic! I was laughing so hard the whole time! But it took me SO long to understand the part about "i said, fly". I was like, "did I miss something here?" And then Aragorn and Boromir were looking at their undergarments, and I was like "what's going on here? I swear I missed something." And then I thought about it and thought about it...and thought about it some more...and then finally, i was like "OH!" And then I started laughing my head off cuz it was so funny (and of course cuz I was so stupid for not realizing what it meant the first time _). And idiot Legolas...that was just great! And Pippin's "idiots with idioms result idiotism"...LOL! :) Well, as you can see, I enjoyed this fic a WHOLE lot! You are a great, GREAT writer, and this is a great, GREAT fic! :)
T.H.W chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
BWAHA! This was great! Omygosh! Hold on, lemme catch my breath...okay. That was SO good! Really great! I loved the part when Gandalf came back and he was like, "WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME THERE?" And they were just like, "Er, you told us to."

"Fools! Cursed fools! I said nothing about leaving. I said 'fly' to you gentlemen, as a simple observation." Aragorn and Boromir looked at each other, looked down and quickly turned away. Though the others did not have a visual, they could see that both Men were frantically struggling with their lower garments."

LOLOLOL! Great! Omygosh, I was laughing SO hard! Thank goodness I'm alone in the house. Some people might think I'm going mad. :-D I especially loved it when Legolas was "Shooting the breeze." This was GREAT! You should write more like this! Lol!

T.H.
midnight dystopia chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
Satu! Have I mentioned that I like this fic? *chuckles* I like this fic. It's light and humorous, and well done. I'm definately looking forward to more, and hey, I reviewed! *is proud of self*

The best part would have to be Legolas shooting at the breeze- OH LORDY! With Elves, no idioms, EVER.
Snuffles2 chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
What the hell? How did I not put a reveiw when I read this the first time? O_o

*giggles insanely* You should write more humor! More! More! _ *goes off giggling about "with elves, no idioms" and the last paragraph*
Lizlego chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
Hey Salysha! Oh my God! How did I skip this one earlier? This is an awesome fic. Can you lend me your English skills as well? Gandalf was a dirty old man and it was really FOLLY to go to MORIA! LOL! I suggest you add a new chapter. Maybe a comeback of Dirty ol' man?
Jessie-Greenleaf chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
Wow! That was...odd. Stupid Gimli! Couldn't Legolas have killed him instead? Heehee. Even though this story was a bit...strange, it was good! Your a great author, I hope you decide to put up another chapter!
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
That was great! Funniest fic I've read in ages! Gandalf the Black was an inspired concept.