Reviews for Dragonstone
super12 chapter 21 . 7/12
I think this is my favorite game of thrones fanfiction! This was amazing!
Skilgannon White Wolf chapter 21 . 7/5
Hn.
MagentaScribe chapter 21 . 6/28
bravo! bravo! 3
MarcusLokison chapter 21 . 6/20
Hi, I really liked this story. I hope you continue wrighting. I would enjo6 reading more of your work.
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 21 . 6/8
Very good. from start to begining the story was well thought out and the characters were each relatable. I'm sure that if your novel is even half this story and it will be good. I'll have to spend time searching for it online
Sparta10 chapter 1 . 6/5
good stuff
Only Balgony chapter 14 . 6/2
Come on whose with me!
Lokken.8 chapter 21 . 6/2
This was an excellent story! My compliments to the author!
Only Balgony chapter 4 . 6/1
Loving this, and also...Shireen no!
squidsk chapter 1 . 5/2
I loved the story! Thank you.
Morning Songbird chapter 1 . 4/6
You do not understand just how much I love this fic
AwEsOmEiZeR123 chapter 21 . 3/24
This story is phenomenal and an utterly fantastic read!
Murdock Rane chapter 21 . 3/16
I don’t remember how I found the fic but I read it all in one go and I loved it. Great job.
AnthonyR89 chapter 20 . 3/12
overall a good story, even if i am a little bit dissappointed that this isn't a "war story" as you put it. personally, i never really had anything against Myrcella or Tonmen (even if he is somewhat spineless), about the only semi-decent Lannisters around, other than Tyrion.

i actually do like Barristan Selmy, generally speaking, though i'm not all that bothered with what you do with him in this story.

As for Robb, honestly not a fan of the Karstarks. or most of the houses of the north, to be honest, given their treachery. about the only ones i do like are the Manderlys, Mormonts, and Reeds. the Karstarks, Umbers, and Boltons can all go to hell though.

as for your AN at the end, i think it would have been more accurate to state that Jon was a King FROM the North, rather than King in the North, given that Jon isn't really anywhere close to the line of succession of House Stark.
AnthonyR89 chapter 17 . 3/12
height really has nothing to do with someone's ability as fighter, i mean, not unless he's a midget like Tyrion, anyway. just look at Bruce Lee. he was only 5"7. average height in the US is 5"10, though i'm personally 6"3.