Reviews for Dragonstone
whitetigercub chapter 21 . 3/26
Kudos, Kudos, Kudos
Ariadne Venegas chapter 21 . 3/5
I really liked your fic. i would have love to know more about after the war of the dawn. Who survived and that.

Also it is so strange he was granfather so young. But when Duncan came to the rescue poor Jon was like 25… even if he feel older.

So my only But of this is to know who survive. Did his sisters Stark, did Robb, Bran or Rickon survive?

It hink that’s the ones I miss the more to know what happened to them.
Also the dragons had eggs before they died? I hope so

Jon rides another Dragon now?

You see it is like another little epilogue or an omake.
Ariadne Venegas chapter 14 . 3/5
Well he said nothing in the end it is really very open to interpretation.
But I think is time Jon goes back home like right now.
Spade Zi chapter 1 . 2/3
Just a Spade casually dropping by and this still makes me giggle
Batmanwolf738 chapter 10 . 12/16/2023
Will Jon get ghost?
Guest chapter 21 . 11/21/2023
This really was such a good work. I enjoyed it thoroughly
wijesingheamesha chapter 21 . 10/27/2023
It's been 6 years since you finished this fic but I still have to say that this is amazing!
Sisyphus Incarnate chapter 21 . 10/12/2023
This story is a great example of show, don't tell. It tells us what happens and never shows us what happened and its all the more lesser because of it. We're told of Jon's skill with a sword but never shown. We're told of the smallfolks love of Jon but never shown.
Skiin1041 chapter 21 . 9/9/2023
Great story, loved the endingArthur’s death made my eyes moist. Well done
kkeenergirl chapter 21 . 8/27/2023
This story was good. Good but not great. And there are reasons why I say this. 1. Anything close to action was skipped over. Maybe you can't write a battle scene. and that's okay. But the way you did it caused point 2. 2. Gaps of story missing or time breaks everywhere. Gaps to start again after what would have been action sequences where the reader had to catch up with the story and time jump. 3. Too many characters you introduced never saw a conclusion to their story arc: Ned and Robb, Arya, Sansa. Loras. Garlan, Willas. Dany and Gendryall of this makes the story feel unfinished.

The things that helped it be so good , were the emotions you pulled from the reader with the emotions used in the book.

Thanks for the story.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/5/2023
Becomming more and more a simple minded Black and White Story. There is no Grey with you, Childe Rapist Rhaegar and all his little Fanboys are good as gold. Robert, all the others bad. Everyone on the side of Jon RapeResult Stark is good, everyone else is bad.
Good start, turned bad what a sad ending.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/5/2023
How cute, calling Renley a Childe Molester, but ignoring, that Lyanna was 15. Dreamy Rhaegar is a Child Rapist
QuiteLagom42 chapter 21 . 7/27/2023
I really like this one! Nice structure and composition with no too long descriptions that lack any plot meaning and driving dialogue.
A. J Savage chapter 5 . 7/17/2023
Arthur is kinda of hypocrite here, he criticize Jamie for not protecting the Royal family like he and Rhaeger didn't leave them with the a mad king who burns everyone he sets his eyes upon and he really prefers Selmy to just except his fate and die after he saw the army losing !
He has no right to judge anyone since he took part in that scheme that lead to war !
A. J Savage chapter 1 . 7/17/2023