Reviews for Dragonstone
winterzstorm chapter 21 . 10/20
I loved your story and the way you ended the story and wrapped it all neatly, well done it's nice to read a well written and completed Game of Thrones fic :)
lord of the east chapter 21 . 9/19
This story was quite a hidden gem!
wsbenge chapter 21 . 8/31
Good story
ksveela chapter 16 . 8/29
Catelyn Tully is not a good woman. She's a good lady perhaps but never a good woman. She's too stupid, vindictive, brash, and petty. I'm not even sure if she truly love her own children or she only love those children who she thinks are perfect in her own eyes.
ksveela chapter 9 . 8/29
Jon i selfish when he ignored his best friend and almost got poor Loras killed.
ksveela chapter 4 . 8/29
My poor baby Loras.
ksveela chapter 1 . 8/29
I still think that the only reason Robert is so hung up on Lyanna is because of Ned. If men is acceptable to get married I'm sure Robert would marry Ned himself. Lmao
Ptolemys pyjamas chapter 21 . 8/25
This story has exceptionally well written characters with a mediocre plot and zero conflict. Anything that can go right does go right for the protagonists which honestly makes it boring.

However I did still enjoy reading it.
selene344 chapter 21 . 8/21
Thank you, this was a glorious read. I devoured it.
antonio.cue.gervas chapter 21 . 8/21
This is a sweet story and a joy to read
Millie Wincheste chapter 21 . 8/8
Thank you for this beautiful story. And the ending of long night was perfect way for me.
Captain 'Murica chapter 2 . 7/13
House Dayne is of Old Valyria! Why does no one make this point?
Captain 'Murica chapter 1 . 7/13
Ugh. I hate this pointless name-changing. Authors out-smarting themselves. It doesn't matter where the bastard is born; it matters who his father is.
L0NER18 chapter 21 . 6/22
The ending is superb. Though the Harenhal great council could have been included a little more.
L0NER18 chapter 10 . 6/22
The decision regarding Dany is amazing. Me personally I never liked her TV Series character at all not even a little.