Reviews for Dragonstone
stevem1 chapter 19 . 12/4
My second reread. This is a brilliant story. Very involved, with great characters. Recommended.
jimmy.oz chapter 1 . 11/25
Bet Olenna will wish she hadn't wished harm on him later when they learn the truth of Jons parents and everything.
Alcov chapter 21 . 11/5
Good story. Good good story.
Diametrik chapter 7 . 9/20
That awkward romance is too cringy for me to enjoy reading. People excuse things like this by saying it is more realistic and while, yes, it is likely for a marriage between young strangers to be awkward like this, likelihood isn't certainty. It may be less likely, but people just getting along easily is a thing that isn't implausible and would be much more enjoyable to read (or should I say much less unenjoyable to read) than the cringe-fest that comes from the "more realistic" version. I'd much rather have a story make something unlikely (but still plausible) and enjoyable happen than have a story make something more likely but unenjoyable to read happen.

But that's just my opinion. Maybe there are people who actually like reading that for some reason I find incomprehensible, just like angsty relationship drama stories.
Diametrik chapter 5 . 9/20
"Aerys was not the only person you were meant to protect," he said. "Tell me, what did Rhaenys and Aegon do to deserve your negligence? Or did you not sit on the Throne, waiting for your father to arrive, while Lannister bannermen slaughtered the babes and their mother?"

DAMN. Ser Arthur Dayne is spitting fire like a Targaryen.
Diametrik chapter 4 . 9/20
Did you give him 4 dragons just to say "fuck you Daenerys, I'm better"?
Aedwards179 chapter 11 . 9/1
2nd child already?
tsougrhs.59 chapter 3 . 6/26
yea sure THE olenna going to martels and tell them all that
I didn't knew she was stupid like that !
good job with your trash fic
adios
tsougrhs.59 chapter 3 . 6/26
yea bro sure
olenna saw a painting 300yold of some targaryen and she new jon was a targaryen
hahahahhaah trash story
tsougrhs.59 chapter 2 . 6/26
Ah i remember now why i drop this story
whatever jon said was trash and make zero sense
and really now? starks was kings for 8.000years and you let velaryon say about history? you had ben and dacey and they say nothing?
yea i forgot this story make no sense when people talking
Aetherium21 chapter 20 . 6/23
Hello! Did you finish your original work?

jrobthrowaway11 gmail
Aetherium21 chapter 15 . 6/23
I’m sorry. Did you forget that Jon renamed his boy Duncan?
Aetherium21 chapter 8 . 6/23
You bastard, I almost cried at the scene of Jon’s reaction to learning of the pregnancy
Thoroughly enjoying this story.
Vallavarayan chapter 2 . 4/11
I would have expected benjen and dacey to point out that the starks were, for all accounts, kings much before there ever was a Targaryen house and that they held onto their kingdom for more than 20 times the time that the Targaryen’s held onto theirs.
No need to uplift the Targaryen side of Jon and denigrate the stark side.