Reviews for Dragonstone
Jmechan24 chapter 11 . 10/14
Will he find darksister? Or talk with maester aemon?
waka wan chapter 21 . 8/10
Bravo on a different kind of GOT fanfic! Your summary of the Second War for the Dawn was better than most stories I read online.
jimmy.oz chapter 21 . 8/2
Overall a really good story and glad to have read it.
jimmy.oz chapter 14 . 8/2
I know it was part of the story and tv show to make it like a mystery but with the amount of words jon arryn said he could have said something better than the seed is strong twice. great story so far and glad to read to the end.
Werewolf5wolf55 chapter 4 . 6/15
I hope john falls in love and marries margera or I kill the author
Shortmike24 chapter 1 . 5/27
good story.
pixifyme chapter 21 . 5/26
Hi there,
I know I am several years late, but has your Original work been finished? Are you still looking for that village? I would love to help. This is actually my second time reading this story and I don't know how I missed your end note before. Maybe I skipped it? This was recommended to me the second time by author LordofVibrance whose fic I also just finished reading. I did not leave any long reviews - or any reviews before this one - on this story because it has already long been completed, but that is something I like to do; leave long reviews. I have many thoughts. Again, if you are looking to expand your village for your Original work, or any other, please let me know.

Thanks so much for sharing this story with us. There were many gut-clenching moments and a lot of wondering and speculating on my part, but we got there. I loved how this played out and I especially love how you wrote the ending. It felt like the right way to go. This story will have a permanent place on my favourites list and I may come around to read it again in a few years.

Stay safe,
Pixify
ZenJack chapter 21 . 5/22
Fantastic story. Write another.
ZenJack chapter 17 . 5/22
Wow! Go Dany go!
ZenJack chapter 14 . 5/22
I'm on tenterhooks.
ZenJack chapter 3 . 5/21
Wonderfully written.
Soraslove chapter 3 . 5/19
All is fair in war and love... robert made sure to pave that line in blood, with the GoT.
Soraslove chapter 2 . 5/19
I wish the canon would hav ebeen like this. All those kings guard dying.. what a waste, tbh.
Soraslove chapter 1 . 5/18
Olenna the old bag, is going to be surprised when jon survives and thrives though.
Zurver chapter 9 . 5/16