Reviews for Dragonstone
Svenion chapter 15 . 10/10
is there any chance than Jon won't be a broody sob for the rest of his life? can he not learn to appreciate what he has, as opposed to always worrying about what he might lose?
ABEBOABDU chapter 7 . 10/9
man I mean when jon slept with ygritte he was a maid and rocked her world you mean to tell me he could fuck the daylights out of a wilding chick nut not someone like margaery
HaywireEagle chapter 3 . 9/26
Honestly. I don't think Ser Arthur would have risked Jon the way he is doing by throwing around Targeryan regalia and portraits and letting people see the connection. He is a loyal man and would not let pride to cost him the son of his friend/'nephew' If he is, Arthur is an idiot and would have been better off without his head than standing behind Jon.

The more I think about it. The more it irritates me with how blatant and heavy handed it is. He isn't even trying to hide the fact. Which is a great way to see the North bleed and Jon to have his head smashed into a greasy pulp.

If Benjen is also aware than he definitely not risk his nephew with such blatant cock waving. He might be a Northman but at least the man can keep a fucking secret without putting up a sign.

No offense or anything but still. That whole situation makes me want to pull my hair out.
patty.clark.792 chapter 21 . 9/9
Omg, I was crying like a baby when Jon was telling his story. When Duncan arrived to save them, it was all out sobbing. You are right that this is the perfect ending. Long drawn out battles can quickly become boring. I'm guessing Joffrey and Viserys didn't do well at the wall. (I hope). Ha. To me, this was a perfect story. Thank you for your time and effort.
Uzumaki Shougunate chapter 21 . 9/8
It’s just as good now as it was when I was reading it when it was still coming out three years ago. I can’t help but think that this fic somehow influenced s8 though.
LeoMadara chapter 21 . 8/23
this was a good story. i enjoyed reading it.
mattemo153 chapter 21 . 8/20
All in all a great story i understand your reasonibg for the sword of the morning. However tge last name must be dayne so...
Aria DeLoncray chapter 21 . 8/19
Fantastic story!
mattemo153 chapter 14 . 8/18
So far all this seems pretty legit. I mean it all could have happened. Except the 3 pregnancies in three years. I mean the last one? I just dont see it happening. But besides that good work!
mattemo153 chapter 3 . 8/18
Maybe its wishful thinking but to me this isnt that au :D thanks for writting its pretty good!
Inconclusive chapter 21 . 8/8
Great story.
priyanshujuneja140 chapter 21 . 7/15
Great ending
Love the story
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 7/12
An interesting idea but jarring with so many unspoken changes to the canon.
ClaireR89 chapter 21 . 6/21
Loved the story!

Seemed rushed(?) in some parts. Like you used half the fic for his growing up and then kinda sped through the rest. Not a complaint or bad just a statement. Could fit alot more stuff in there
ClaireR89 chapter 15 . 6/21
Marg is gonna wait on baby #4 right? Lol I know they have no good preventives but 3 kids in 3 yrs is a bit harsh on a body