Reviews for The Right Thing
Fat Cat chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Oh bravo for a sympathetic portrayal of Pettigrew.
KringelImKopf chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Im not very good at giving comments,cause I m myself a very bad writter so I always feel bad when saying something,you know I am no one,Idont no a thing...

However,I just want you to know I love this kind of storys,this ones that give Peter a heart and a soul,cause he was very human,

and my favorite Mauder(then Remus,then Sirus then Lily is very much like I believe she had been.

Plus I like how you got this haunting mistrusting situattion they are all must have been a terrible time,just out of school,a child,and a prophecy.
TeenTypist chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
This is fantastically done. You really gave Peter depth. That was adorable-of James's friends, only Peter can make Harry smile. I think you really captured Peter believably here. (I just wrote my first Peter-centric fic, and am feeling iffy about it, so I started hunting up other stories about Lily and Peter.) I actually kind of like the idea of Lily and Peter being friends early on. Before HBP came out, I'd always liked the idea of Remus and Lily knowing each other pre-Hogwarts. Somehow, Lily and Peter as friends in early Hogwarts feels like it fits.

Anyway, you did a fantastic job. Thank you.
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I've often wondered about Peter..what if eh?

What if: He'd refused the offer of the death eaters.

What if: He'd been done what was right, not what was easy.

What if: He'd just taken off, transformed into Scabbers, hopped onto a outbound freighter and left merry ol England..then he'd never been the Judus.

There are so many more "what ifs" Poor Peter

Well done story by the way.

I'll add it to my favs.

:))
Magical Poof chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Aww... So sad. I don't see how people hate Peter so much. I can't say I'm fond of him, but he's a character brimming with possibilities, and I think it's rather interesting to write or read about him, since we never know what's going on in his twisted mind.
Roarky chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
good fic, but plz hurry and update as thick as blood.
Alezia chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
What an excellent peek into Peter's head! Marvelous work (IMHO – I hate how I tend to sound all uppity and all-knowing when I review…sorry!). I also like how you included the Marauders' thoughts about Remus being a possible spy – lots of people write about Remus regretting ever thinking that Sirius could be the spy, but few people write about the reverse. Very well done; thanks for posting.
SlytherinPsyche chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
An excellent beginning! And I can't give you any higher praise than that. Excellent grammer, spelling, punctuation, plot, etc...it's all brilliant! You've got good talent, so please keep writing and upload a new chapter soon! I'd love to read it, honestly.

Oh and if you wouldn't mind, could you possibly please read and review my own HP fic? I'd be eternally grateful.
Maria chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
As a believer in a not-completely-evil-but-just-flawed Peter, I really like these sort of vignettes. The best, most emotional section for me is from "Lily? He's not a spy." to "I know so." I want so much for Peter to have been sending out small warning signals to his friends delibrately, yet not able to turn back from the Dark.
Nietta chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
tres tresn tres tres bon! magnifque!