Reviews for Staring Into Scarlet Eyes Arch
andysanime chapter 21 . 2/4/2012
Really good job on this story.
PWN3D chapter 21 . 1/11/2010
Amazing! I know that the story is pretty old now but I found it and I think it's one of the best stories out there! Great job!
hellzboy chapter 21 . 12/3/2009
I admit... it wasn't written well... but it was a damn good story! XD fave! I literally stop breathing for like 3 seconds when i read the last sentence! i mean... sequal! please! but how will you do that? Bega? hehe.. anyways that was awesome! bye!
chibi heishi chapter 21 . 5/30/2009
That was really good. I loved the hint of future trouble in the ending.
FallenHope-Angel chapter 21 . 5/26/2009
that was abso-freaking-lutely awsome! i loved it and if there is a sequel you know i am coming back with a vengance! Kai's life is still sad though nothing will ever change that.
Beautiful Hangover chapter 15 . 3/27/2009
i like the story very much

so col

if you love rei and kai that much i think u should read a story called fight for him

/s/4708765/1/Fight_for_Him
aquaanime chapter 21 . 7/23/2008
sry late review but i jux got to read it...it's rlly good...only one bit let me down...u kno the yaoi thingy between kai and ray...i dint rlly like it but still _
vlissan chapter 21 . 10/5/2007
O my good you're an AMAZING writer with an AMAZING story! Thank you for writing this, it all meant a lot for me! :)

Thank you so much!

~Vlissan
PerfectInsanity chapter 5 . 8/5/2007
REI/KAI! NO ONE ELSE IS BEING PAIRED UP WITH MY KAI-CHAN! EXCEPT ME! JAJA J/K
PerfectInsanity chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
ME LIKE! JAJAJa I lUV WHEN KAI SAYS TO TAKAO -CALMLY- "Okay. Takao, would you please shut the hell up?" JAJA I WAS LAUGHING MY BUTT OFF!
il gatto chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
*cough* a kilometer? Two hours? hehe, spelling mistake, right?

I have read this fic before, and even though I'm sure you've left and probably never gonna check your account again i felt the need to leave a little review

I love this story :D
Anime Onnanoko chapter 21 . 12/28/2006
that was a really good story, i didn't really like the yaoi in it, but since the plot was really good I read it
foxfire flamequeen chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Awesome doesnt describe it. The ending chapters were (despite slight OOCness) beautiful.
Tuli-Susi chapter 21 . 10/31/2006
nice ending...i think...
Shuori chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
will there be a squel story?