Reviews for Chaucer's Potions
Awesome story
Guest chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
Cute & creative story.
404 Account Removed chapter 14 . 6/3/2013
Your story was absolutely fantastic! I enjoyed it so much; thank you for writing it and sharing it with us. It was witty and absolutely adorable at the end, and I really enjoyed the dynamics of the couple and the mystery Death Eater adventure part. You're great and you did a superb job!
MollysSister chapter 14 . 5/10/2013
Awwww that was a wonderful epilogue. thanks for the story!
MollysSister chapter 13 . 5/10/2013
Neville sure got off easy!
MollysSister chapter 12 . 5/10/2013
NEVILLE!
MollysSister chapter 11 . 5/10/2013
OMG talk about ruining the romantic mood they had going on! Bad villian! lol
MollysSister chapter 8 . 5/10/2013
Makes me nervous to think the villian may have done something to their potion!
MollysSister chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
Ok so the evil green eyed villian couldnt be Harry b/c he would not have access to Hermione's Potion Master report. I had to think about that for a few days but I got it!
MollysSister chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
I wouldnt think Severus would have a sleepover? Perhaps the vandal got him?
MollysSister chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
NO WAY! There has to be another green eyed person than Harry. ((wimpers))
MollysSister chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
The villian is unmasked! Well sorta, now I know its not Dumbledore. unless of course he has Hermione and Severus sharing a room?
MollysSister chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
You had me giggling at "passionate pirate". Ive never thought of Snape has looking like a pirate-I am enjoying the ride
MollysSister chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
Did I say something about maturity? I take it all back. Albus was quite right when he called them both out on their childish behavior. Seems there are plenty of emotions still left from their relationship.
MollysSister chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
This is an interesting beginning - they have already broken up! Although I do like that they are able to carry on a professional relationship. That speaks to a certain degree of maturity.