Reviews for A Fluffy Drunken Marriage
wolf chapter 4 . 11/11
Sorry to hear about that. My grandfather died the same way so i get it and please take all the time you need.
Axcel chapter 4 . 10/25
Firing for disabilities is illegal. You maybe can get things sorted, maybe even your job back, with that.

I am very saddened to hear about your mother. When you do the things she does and did, remember her and that she is acting through you.
Sorry to hear that my dude. Something that helped me to get out of my depression was looking to the bright side of things and watching comedy specials (I suggest Dave Chapelle for a good laugh or robin Williams) life can be tough, but you're tougher, I believe in you dude!
the konoha 2nd demon chapter 4 . 9/30
I am so sorry to hear that
I pray for you buddy takw your time looking forward to you coming back
Alex TF chapter 4 . 9/26
Life can be pretty hard sometimes. Trust me, I've gone through my fare share of moments. But we can only blame ourselves at the end for how we ended up, broken, or stronger. Make the most of any situation. Don't let life get you down. Keep up moving, and good luck. Hope to hear from you again.
Tony538 chapter 4 . 9/24
best of luck for you both stay with her till her final time
AndJrew76 chapter 4 . 9/24
I'm praying for you both.
I'm sorry for the bad break take all the time you need looking forward to when you come back
Afro chapter 4 . 9/22
Best of luck man. both with looking for a job and staying with your mum till the last moment. I'm pretty sure even more of us are afraid to say best of luck as well.
scottusa1 chapter 4 . 9/23
I'm sorry to hear that. Losing a loved one is never easy. I think I speak for all your loyal readers when I say take all the time you need. Until next time. Laters.
Dgreen20 chapter 4 . 9/22
I understand the pain crystal clear. Take all the time you need to recover.
bankai777 chapter 4 . 9/22
Take your time and keep the faith.
Shadoki chapter 4 . 9/22
shit dude im sorry that really fucking sucks i'll pray for you and your mom
Oniele chapter 4 . 9/22
The End is that which awaits us all, do not fear the imminent, enjoy the time you have left.