Reviews for A Fluffy Drunken Marriage
165072 chapter 4 . 4/2
First can I say I know it doesn’t mean much coming from a complete stranger but I’m sorry for you and your family. My grandpa died of stage 4 a couple of years ago so I know how that feels if thats any consolation. Second if you don’t mind I’m still going to follow your story and probably others on your page.
So with well wishes reader 165072
Mechtogan chapter 4 . 3/11
i'll be praying for you
hobo54333 chapter 4 . 3/7
continue please
15 gods of egypt chapter 4 . 3/2
Can you plase continue on with the story
zen-aku the spirit of the wolf chapter 3 . 2/11
jesus christ the arc family has some crazy ass genetics to pull off triplets and twins like that. rip jaune
thx for the story chapter 4 . 12/29/2017
Well i hope all works out,
and most of all that this story continues
wolf chapter 4 . 11/11/2017
Sorry to hear about that. My grandfather died the same way so i get it and please take all the time you need.
Axcel chapter 4 . 10/25/2017
Firing for disabilities is illegal. You maybe can get things sorted, maybe even your job back, with that.

I am very saddened to hear about your mother. When you do the things she does and did, remember her and that she is acting through you.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/29/2017
Sorry to hear that my dude. Something that helped me to get out of my depression was looking to the bright side of things and watching comedy specials (I suggest Dave Chapelle for a good laugh or robin Williams) life can be tough, but you're tougher, I believe in you dude!
the konoha 2nd demon chapter 4 . 9/30/2017
I am so sorry to hear that
Guest chapter 4 . 9/24/2017
I pray for you buddy takw your time looking forward to you coming back
Alex TF chapter 4 . 9/26/2017
Life can be pretty hard sometimes. Trust me, I've gone through my fare share of moments. But we can only blame ourselves at the end for how we ended up, broken, or stronger. Make the most of any situation. Don't let life get you down. Keep up moving, and good luck. Hope to hear from you again.
Tony538 chapter 4 . 9/24/2017
best of luck for you both stay with her till her final time
AndJrew76 chapter 4 . 9/24/2017
I'm praying for you both.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/22/2017
I'm sorry for the bad break take all the time you need looking forward to when you come back