Reviews for Fatal Attraction (Deleted plus Announcement for rewrite)
EmyRowsyy chapter 1 . 4/22/2019
Updateee please
Sandy chapter 1 . 1/7/2019
Where is the update buddy. Update pleaseeeee.
sandy chapter 1 . 11/25/2018
Update as fast as you can please. waiting..
Guest chapter 2 . 11/2/2018
Hope u won’t change much
ScarletRose chapter 1 . 10/28/2018
Hi,
This story will always remain an absolute favorite of mine, it is one of the best stories I have ever read, not just in fanfiction but fiction in general.
I really appreciate you trying to improve it further, shows your committment to excellence and I would, of course love to read the epilogue.
I had gone home the last month and was busy with my family so I am behind on my reading as I have deliberately not been reading long chapter updates so I need to catch up with all your recent updates, I will be probably be writing long ass reviews this week but I just wanted to take time to quickly let you know that I am really thankful for your writings and I really appreciate your initiative to fine-tune this already fantastic story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2018
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo
amazing Aisha chapter 25 . 9/16/2018
Welcome back and its so good to here from you and I am glad you are doing better...I hope this break did wonder to your health. So take care and update soon.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/4/2018
Your story is so beautiful! Your writing skill are awesome ! This chapter was amazing, I loved all the sad and fluffy parts..I can’t wait to read the last chapter!
Guest chapter 20 . 5/2/2018
Wtf was this chapter !? I don’t think I ever cried like this.. seeing Damon in pain like that killed me it was like his pain was mine too ! I understand Elena..but why did she do that when there were easier ways that didn’t hurt Damon..okay maybe if they did it on Damon’s way they’d be running and in danger..I just didn’t want Damon to suffer like that.. How could she manage to hurt him and betray him so much like that ? That part is what gets me, even if it was for their safety.. And now Damon is going to be out, so probably they aren’t going to beat Zach’s team. That means Elena’s plan was useless and she hurt Damon for nothing again because the plan didn’t work. And Damon will be hurt like hell, he’ll misunderstand things and act impulsive and it will only cause more trouble to his relationship with Elena..I’m sick of that, I just want them happy and knowing how much the other loves each other! I really wanted Elena’s plan to work, it was the best way to get a safe and happy life with Damon and Dylan, but it’s not gonna work and now I’m afraid again.. Oh! And apart from that, there’s still Elena’s sickness, she dies or her baby dies, AWESOME ISN’T IT ?
Guest chapter 19 . 5/2/2018
Wow shit fuck damnit ! THAT HURT LIKE A BITCH! Damon is like my baby son and it hurts to see him getting hurt even more when it’s Elena hurting him.. I understand Elena now but I’m still mad at her, how could she do that to him in his face!? Seeing how much he was in pain! How didn’t she lash out and hug him and told him that she loved him! The worst thing you could do was making Damon think Elena doesn’t love him ! And now I’m very afraid about Elena’s health ! And besides! I don’t think Damon’s/ Zach’s team will take it easy and after all of those years lose to Matt.. so I’m afraid that Elena’s plan won’t work right, meaning Damon and Elena getting hurt, plus Damon not being able to go out of prison after 1 year. I’m so afraid, I don’t want to read Damon getting hurt again and feeling betrayed by the love of his life!
Guest chapter 18 . 5/2/2018
I can’t belive this ! UUGHHH! YOU CAN’T IMAGINE HOW FURIOUS I AM! Not at you, bcs I know this is to create more angst and all..but my baby Damon is hurting again, and he’s been through so much, I really got attached to these characters and when they’re hurt it hurts me too. When I thought everything was going to be okay this all happens! And the thing is that Elena is doubting and “giving up on him” AGAIN, I understand her reason but c’mon she should’ve known better that Damon wouldn’t do that and she knows him now. The thing is that Damon never doubts or gives up on her while on the other hand Elena doesn’t. And the worst is that it’s not just finding out that Damon had nothing to do with Tyler then she’ll go back to him, now EVERYONE that she loves and is family, hates him and is against him so it’s not gonna be that easy for them to be together or for just Elena wants to be together with him again. C’mon she’s setting Damon up to get him arrested and don’t give me that bullshit of saving him. And when Damon finds out what Elena did and that she wasn’t hurt he’ll feel so betrayed and hurt, after everything that they talked, all the promises and after all he’s been through, he’s going to be hurt again by the person that is most important to him. And that HURTS ME !
Guest chapter 6 . 4/30/2018
This fic is amazing! I love the storyline, the way you write ! Everything is so beautiful ! The chapters are so big and I love it ! The relationship between Damon and Elena isn’t rushed and you write big movements of them and I love it so much ! I’m really in love with the characters of this AU ! I can’t wait to read more !
xoxito chapter 24 . 1/2/2018
Thank you very much for writing and sharing this sotry with us. You are excellent at writing and i loved like were development the story
You are amazing!
scarlett2112 chapter 24 . 12/21/2017
I'm so glad that they did start over, making an honest living for himself and his family. It's nice that Elena is working too, she loves kids so I'm sure she probably loves teaching very much. This is the perfect end for this story. Loved it.
scarlett2112 chapter 23 . 12/21/2017
I'm glad that Elena is going to be okay, yes brain surgery is very meticulous and it has to be so precise. You know I've been seeing on the news they're actually talking about head transplants in China or something like that. It's ludicrous, the brain, the part that makes us who we are would be the brain of someone else. I can't imagine why anyone or any family would ever agree to such madness. I have my doubts that something like this could ever be accomplished but still...
Damon is such a good daddy. :)