Reviews for DS al Fine
wolfawaken chapter 14 . 3/9
This is very good and I hope to read more when you can
cielknight chapter 14 . 1/28
I like this take on this What if? version. Feanor feels a bit...flat to me? still keep at it!
Celimlodyn chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
So I found this story and read the whole thing at one sitting. Which means I don't have individual chapters reviews for you, but I did want to say how very much I like it. I do hope you continue on; I'm very interested to see what will happen. And I like the idea of Maedhros getting a second chance - I always have felt sorry for him and Maglor.
Best,
Chelle
Lona chapter 14 . 11/19/2017
Well done! Can't wait for Teleri and ships!
Alana chapter 14 . 11/16/2017
It’s being a while since I read such a good Silmarillion story,! Praise de Valar! And please do continue, don’t leave this wonderful story unfinished.
Lona chapter 13 . 11/5/2017
I cant wait till you update! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 10/12/2017
Awww, can't wait for next. :3
Lona chapter 13 . 10/1/2017
Well...I just can't imagine majestatic Galadriel saying 'see you tomorrow'. It's feel like majestatic as hell Galadriel saying something like 'later dude'.
I can't imagine young Gladriel at all.
But...like always this chapter was awesome and I'm so curious what happen next, what with Alqualonde and Losgar and all ship stuff.
Elenluin chapter 13 . 9/28/2017
oh dear - this is indeed going to cause some changes - now you got me wondering if Elrond will ever exist in this world, given that Earendil and Elwing will be unlikely to flee to the same place! Still lovely chapter- and I'm almost as glad as Maedhros that that one critical point in time has changed!
Sillaya chapter 13 . 9/27/2017
Ooh boy. That was a close one! I'm now so much relieved for Maitimo managing to stop his father, even if for a while. Hell, I want to hug my favourite carrot top and cinnamon roll XD
1Corinthians 1313 chapter 13 . 9/27/2017
I was actually pretty worried that the aftermath of punching Feanor would end up causing things to be worse than canon. Now, I'm only worried that I've spoken too soon, and they are gonna be worse lol
Ellfine chapter 9 . 9/27/2017
I'm sure that took a lot of effort for Maedhros to pull everyone together and to teach others to make the things that elves have forgotten how to make. He was a brilliant choice of people to send back to make things right again in Valinor.

What an awesome story so far!
Lona chapter 12 . 9/19/2017
Omg Neylo just keep going, you do it well.
What can I say...This fic is awesome and i'd hope you update soon. :3
sullhach chapter 12 . 8/31/2017
Oh, my God, i was already convinced, it would end up the same way, in spite of Maedhos' knowledge of the future events! But Feanaro' s speech WAS absolutely convincing, in this emotional uproar, and the voice of restraint aka Nolofinwe faded somehow against...
Very clever way, to play on emotions like that, reminds me on some political speeches of a specialleader*, of whom i cannot be proud to admit to live in the same country, even if he was dead for long, when i was born.
Yes, in a way, Feanaro is absolutely right, so he is only voicing his very opinion, but, hey, this is a very narrow sight of truth.
And Nolofinwe 's right, he don't serve his people but only his own hatred.
A real king should even sacrifice his own life, so his argument is vain and only shows Feanaro's self-righteousness at this point!
And then, a hit, maybe changing the whole world! I'm really looking forward for you to continue!
Greetz Sullhach
Lacifulose chapter 12 . 8/31/2017
Wow! That was the best Feanor's speech I've read in fanfic so far :D I love the drama in it and the way he slowly reeled his audience to anger, even when his siblings were giving the voice of reason. That bit about how the Valar were going to do away with his life without even bothering to apologise or ask his permission was just perfect :D I'm sure he believes himself. I am so thrilled about what's going to happen now that Maedhros punched him (and about time!) This is going to be something...