Reviews for Wait For Me
Gomizia chapter 1 . 5/16/2019
THIS is canon now. they wait for each other, i refuse to accept otherwise!
HoneyFlower15 chapter 1 . 4/25/2018
I loved this story! It was such a great read. I'm going to check out your blog spot now to read the rest!
bee.a bear chapter 1 . 4/29/2017
is it going to continue?
bright places chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
I love this so much omg that I actually went over to ur blog to read the second (v hot) part and now I'm dying for a third omg I love your writing soooo much thx for adding more karminami in my life omg
animeisheart chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
This is cute and romantic. The kissing scene fits them well. Hoping for the next chapters :)
mirror-sound27 chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
This is really good, I'm feeling butterflies from Karma being this smooth little devil. Hahaha. I'm hoping for more. :)
PuppyLoveCharm chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
continue this is so good
I12Bfree chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
XDD I really love that last bit when Karma says "And I'm sure I would enjoy every last second of asassinating your heart and making it all mine" Karma kakkoi!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
I'm silently fangirling here while also screaming. THERE'S MORE ** U DA BEST

-animeandmangafangirl
horrorfans18 chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Truly the best. How should I say? Well, this story truly makes my day. () Can't wait for next update to see the development between them.
kazorashi chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Omigosh, this is like...the sweetest karumana fic ever. From beginning to end! Thier sweet conversation, then Karma turning on his bloodlust, that KISS. GUUUURRRRLLLL, I CANNOT RN! Whew, fangirling aside (lol), really enjoyed this.

Truly, they were in character. It's like they were brought to life and I could easily see this happening for them. Loved Karma's promise to Manami too. I'm honestly a little speechless, it was sooooo nice. I'm also glad that you involved their dreams too, perfect touch. And Karma, that little sh*t, how can someone be so sweet and devious at the same time?!
And it's only part one of three?! Fave fave fave