Reviews for A Cook's Blade
AshKetchum.X.SerenaYvonne chapter 1 . 2/15
The dialogues are so robotic and without any emotions.
AshKetchum.X.SerenaYvonne chapter 1 . 2/15
Atrocious English
FinalBossValvoga chapter 14 . 2/13
I think the biggest problem with this story is the plot and all the dialog between characters . tuts your Plot so you shouldn't change it because im not a fan , but the dialog is very robotic and unfeeling
foxyalienmonkey chapter 14 . 1/3
Hope you come back to this.
slayershawn69 chapter 14 . 11/14/2017
good work keep it up
Natsubi chapter 13 . 11/3/2017
i take back my previous statement, that was the breakfast one that was 200, i dont remember the dinner one... im pretty sure it was 50 though
Natsubi chapter 12 . 11/3/2017
20? typo! it was 200!
Bloodzone15 chapter 12 . 10/4/2017
I've been see that the story has been slipping away from the first chapter a lot. it's still a so far, it just makes chapter 1 feel meaningless.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/21/2017
All this food stuff is making me hungry, anyways keep it up!
Angel4EverLostInLife chapter 14 . 9/17/2017
More please!
hawkeyestratos1996 chapter 1 . 9/17/2017
this story makes no sense at all.
angeldunn1993 chapter 14 . 9/9/2017
I love your story it keeps me interested and I can't wait for you to write more.
ncpfan chapter 2 . 8/28/2017
I do like this story so far, but when Itachi and crew mentioned Naruto's sister last chapter, I was surprised that no further mention of her was made. I would think that as an orphan, Naruto should at least be curious about having a possible blood relation out there somewhere. Is there any story to tell as to what happened to her?
Exanime Draco chapter 11 . 8/10/2017
Once again I'm very confused here. Your story is making no sense. Since when did Naruto in your story kill anyone at the age of 8.
Exanime Draco chapter 7 . 8/9/2017
I'm confused at the beginning of your story you said that he wasn't a ninja, and even after getting all of the world's chakra that all he ended up doing was cooking. Sure he had the skills but he did nothing but cook. So why was he doing missions as a ninja? Why is he trying to hide his abilities if people are going to see him growing vegetables and fruits out of nothing. You don't just see someone do that and not say anything to anyone. At this point I'm really just going to finish the story...maybe...if only to see lemons or what not due to all the contradictions in it.