Reviews for TMNT: Turtle Power
merciercoralie37 chapter 75 . 10/26/2022
C est quand la suite de la fic
King Positivity The 1st chapter 1 . 10/16/2022
Mr. Avenger 2016, you are easily one of THE BEST authors on this site.
I have fond memories of watching both the 2003 and 2012 iterations of the TMNT, and I'm impressed that you combined the best of both worlds into this Fic, whilst still making it your own story.
I commend you good sir!
animegamefanatic chapter 33 . 6/14/2022
love the interaction Ms. Jones had with Leo even if its brief; it almost made you wonder what happened when she revealed she already knew about him in splinter in the 2003 series. and it always amused me how she was just cool about it; like "Eh its new york, weird stuff happens." and etc.

awesome work :)
Althea Sirius chapter 75 . 12/15/2021
Leo's gonna need a lot of support after this.
Hey chapter 1 . 12/12/2021
I’m sorry, but when are you going to wrap this up? It just doesn’t feel very natural the way you’re writing it. I’m sorry, but it’s the truth.
OMAC001 chapter 75 . 12/12/2021
Wow, a dark end for this arc. Can't wait for the next one to begin!
LazinessRules chapter 75 . 12/11/2021
Hey, how long will it be until you update that "Shells and Stones" story of yours, because I like it a lot!
Fanficteller chapter 75 . 12/11/2021
SHELL YEAH! Shredder got thrown into the garbage truck! Too bad he ain't defeated yet. But good thing that Leo is back, thanks to Karai for reminding Leo about their last duel in that Foot Ship.

Oh, that ship between Leo and Karai. I love it.

Oh, man! This was one of the most brutal fights the TMNT has gone through so far, and we got multiple wounded: Splinter with severe burns, Mikey with busted legs, Donnie with broken arm, Raph with broken ribs and Leo with the stab wound.

I'm pretty sure that out of all of them, Leo and Karai are most traumatized from this: Leo probably feels incredibly bad for letting the Shredder take control of him and making him brutally hurt his father and brothers like this... and Karai most likely for accidentally stabbing Leo through the chest, even though that wasn't her fault at all.
animegamefanatic chapter 75 . 12/11/2021
HAHAHAH XD the legendary garbage truck scene. You KNOW Casey's serious when he pulls that stunt.

Hopefully the gang will be alright...especially Leo...
OMAC001 chapter 74 . 7/5/2021
At least Leo seems to be coming back. Can't wait to see Shredder's grand plan!
Fanficteller chapter 74 . 7/3/2021
I love it how the roles between Leo and Karai have been switched here, with Karai taking Leo's place in desperately trying to bring him back to his senses while Leo is in Karai's place of being used, trained and manipulated as a weapon of the petty revenge.

Ah! Thanks to Tokka and Rahzar, the turtles got the file of information they need to save Leo. Whether that be a momentary truce or the sign of redemption will remain to be seen.

Wow! Leo having flashbacks whenever seeing or hearing the familiar things. Even Leo is clearly fighting against the mind control he is under.
animegamefanatic chapter 73 . 6/16/2021
time for the group to save Leo. Don't give in guys; save him!
Althea Sirius chapter 73 . 6/13/2021
Or so Shredder thinks. You can’t bring down the Hamato clan that quickly.
OMAC001 chapter 73 . 6/13/2021
Great use of the Tales of Leo from the 2003 series! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Fanficteller chapter 73 . 6/13/2021
Ouch! Not only Raph got his plastron scratched and shoulder wounded... but he got the chunk of his shell torn off by Leo's savage attack. I wonder if he is left a bit traumatized after having been brutally wounded by his own brother.

But Mikey actually has a point. Leo might still be in there and fighting back as best as he can, as he hasn't yet betrayed the Lair's location to the Shredder, otherwise the Shredder would've already launched the full scale attack on the Turtles' lair.

Shredder may have won one battle, but as long as the remaining Turtles', Splinter's, Karai's, April's and Casey's spirits and hope remains strong and determined to get Leo back, he hasn't won yet.

Keep updating, please!