Reviews for TMNT: Turtle Power
I like all the pop culture references there are in this story
Kaiju Alpha chapter 17 . 7/2
HAH! Mirage reference!
Kaiju Alpha chapter 47 . 7/2
Nice to see a somewhat more heroic take on Tatsu.
CC chapter 47 . 6/27
I have an idea, Can you indrouce Shinigami to the story ? Like Karai invites her to the foot clan to help fight the turtles even. But the twist is Shinigami isn't even that evil she loves to mess with her enemies but she isn't she's just helping her friend Karai. Mikey can have a huge crush on her and Shinigami hides that she likes him too. I really hope we see Shinigami in this story
Taiski chapter 47 . 6/26
Dark
MerlockVonBaron chapter 47 . 6/26
Nice chapter I feel bad for tatsu he shouldn't have to die
OMAC001 chapter 46 . 6/23
Looks like Karai's vendetta will make the City War possible. Loved the school documentary idea!
Shadowwolf1997 chapter 45 . 6/2
Nice chapter can't wait for more, loved the return of Mona Lisa well included I thought
MerlockVonBaron chapter 45 . 6/2
Nice although leatherhead should get a more permanent home nearby
patrickthenobleman chapter 1 . 6/1
Nice, I definitely see a lot of elements from various incarnations of the Turtles, primarily the original movie, the 2012 series, and a bit of the new films as well.
Their personalities are perfectly intact and I couldn't help but chuckle at Splinter saying to look both ways before crossing the street.
OMAC001 chapter 44 . 5/24
Guessing City at War is the next arc...
Shadowwolf1997 chapter 43 . 5/12
So shredder is dead? Wow didn't see that one coming
Shadowwolf1997 chapter 37 . 5/11
Already Zanramon seems like 2012 version but Mozar is 2003, especially appearance wise.
Shadowwolf1997 chapter 25 . 5/10
Great Chapter, really look forward to more, and this denietly seems more like 2003 Raph to me, all the other turtles seem a little closer to 2012 but Raph is all 003.

Really liked this version of Lisa
raphlover2012 chapter 16 . 5/10
This story is really good man. :)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »