Reviews for TMNT: Turtle Power
todpolle chapter 7 . 7/23
I think this series is okay so far, though I admit I'm disappointed that you didn't re imagined the Garbageman.
Author of the Insane chapter 11 . 3/27
very nice. Enjoyed this alot.
Faith chapter 10 . 3/18
This just keeps getting better and better. I hope you continue to update more interesting takes for your story.
Faith chapter 9 . 3/9
You sure know how to build the suspense. The stories are fimilar but different, keep up the good work.
Faith chapter 8 . 3/4
Excellent as always! Hope you update soon.
Smokescreen-ninja chapter 8 . 3/2
Even Hun thinking the Shredded, might have gone a bit overboard and you know that's saying a lot.
Faith chapter 7 . 2/27
Again you know how to keep stories people are fimilar with fresh. I applaud you. This is an excellent story. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Faith chapter 6 . 2/15
Quite good! You do a wonderful job of making old stories fresh and your own. I wish I could favorite this, but I am not a member of fanfiction. But I am showing my favoritism by continuing to review. Update soon
Smokescreen-ninja chapter 5 . 2/6
Found it, read it, loved it. Now I'm jumping up and down, wanting more.
Faith chapter 4 . 1/28
Glad to see an update! Funny ending loved it! I hope you continue to update soon.
Faith chapter 3 . 1/16
Excellent! Happy with the update! Please try to update more often! This is great stuff! What a twist! Splinter having another identity besides being Hamato yoshi? Genius! Good work!
Faith chapter 2 . 11/21/2016
HAPPY to see an update! I would like to see April meet Splinter soon though, other wise no real complaints here. You've adapted the story really well while making it your own. Is April's father going to appear in this? It would make the story more interesting. Update soon.
Faith chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
Hey what if you had hamato yoshi as April father's science partner?And Shredder attached the facility resulting in yoshi's death and April's dad looking for a new line of work?
Faith chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
Also wild idea: What if splinter & April's father had stayed in contact over the years? It would explain where splinter got the weapons from.
Faith chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
Also it would be interesting to see Splinter's reaction to what has happened in this so far.