Reviews for Overheard
Guest chapter 6 . 5/24/2020
I always believed that it took way to long for Kate to tell Castle that she loved him and didn't like that it happened as basically a dying goodbye
malleys8 chapter 2 . 11/3/2017
Yea! My first comment written to the first chapter requested a full completion of the story started. That because so many of your stories are one chapter (no complaint - you get much more said and done in that single chapter than I can in pages), I assumed it was a singlet waiting for you to publish
the next short story, which may or may not continue the first chapter. Then, I realized all I needed to do was push "Next."I'm still happily on board for this story.
malleys8 chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
Wow, heavy! Understandably, there are times when unpleasant or disagreeable facts must be acknowledged - this, certainly would be one of them. However, as you've proven on numerous occasions in your stories, you once again presented the situation and conversations in a very palatable manner, so that even when it makes the reader uncomfortable in an empathetic manner; they're still too interested to quit before ending. That being said, I DO hope you've written a continuation to completion for our Caskett couple. If so, I'll find it through my readings.
spilleritz1 chapter 6 . 8/8/2017
I realise that is about a thousand years too late, but I quite enjoyed the take you put on Kate trying to give Castle up and let him go...I never thought of it like that, thank you.
Tercay chapter 10 . 4/16/2017
Such an awesome storyline. You have my full attention. Great dialogue and keeping themin character are strong components of your work. Thank you.
Perspex13 chapter 13 . 3/19/2017
You know from my last review that I'm all about hope, and this chapter provided even more! I especially liked the bit about "Of course for the better!" It also seems true to form that Castle might not be able to wait, his excitement leading to an accelerated question for Beckett. Interesting place to end, too, with the reference to sharing their news with Alexis. Depending on how privy she was to the early developments in this story, she might have some mixed emotions about the development!
Perspex13 chapter 12 . 3/19/2017
I very much enjoyed this conversation. I hope they recorded it, though! They've got years of bad habits to overcome. Revelations and epiphanies are great, let's just hope that they don't slide back into the bad habits that led to the communication problems in the first place. But there's hope!
Perspex13 chapter 11 . 3/19/2017
Wow, that letter must've nearly killed Kate. A lot of thought went into it, and a considerable amount of reflection, acceptance, and apology. That third paragraph in particular should've had Castle on his heels.

I like that they didn't just jump into things after that. There's been too much build up, too much history, for a simple resolution to their difficulties.
Tercay chapter 13 . 3/16/2017
I loved it, You are right It would still be on the air if you wrote the storyline! Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/16/2017
Wow! This story is so intense and so true to character. I can"t wait to read more. The Yolanda character was a stroke of genius.
lovemycastle chapter 13 . 3/15/2017
awesome! thank you. beautiful!
sasans chapter 13 . 3/14/2017
I just loved the epilogue! Thank you so much for your great story.
sasans chapter 12 . 3/14/2017
Really great chapter!
sasans chapter 11 . 3/14/2017
I am so glad that not only did Rick receive Kate's heartfelt letter but he read it and came back. I look forward to more.
sasans chapter 10 . 3/14/2017
At last there is some hope. Thank goodness for Martha!