Reviews for Overheard
FearlessHeartSVU chapter 7 . 11/30/2016
Ooh juicy cliffhanger. Hope she hears him out. Martha was spot on as usual with her advice.
theputz913 chapter 7 . 11/30/2016
The last time he said those same words, "It's about your mother" their partnership ended and they spent the summer apart...hope Kate can hear him out this time and maybe even understand and appreciate why he did what he did? More soon!
life's a mystery chapter 7 . 11/30/2016
Great update. I'm loved Martha's sound advice Not so happy re the cliffhanger. Please update soon
Perspex13 chapter 7 . 11/30/2016
Thank you! I very much enjoyed this chapter, particularly for the insights from Martha. I'm often uncomfortable with the equation of guilt, the notion that lies or omissions balance with equal guilt for all. Motivations matter, and I think Martha agrees. Regardless, I was happy to nod along with her take on the situation.

And what a cracker of a finish! Looking forward to how this goes. Beckett's mercurial on a normal day and exposed now, so there are so many ways this talk could progress.
NellWill4015 chapter 7 . 11/30/2016
Dun dun dun
WRTRD chapter 7 . 11/30/2016
Thank God for Martha!
AngelLonginus chapter 6 . 11/21/2016
Really like this take on Kate's confession of her love for him. Usually, we read where Castle forgives and forgets so easily. Not here. Will be interesting to see where you take this. Thank you!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/16/2016
Wow

Outstanding

BK chapter 6 . 11/16/2016
A
operaluvr chapter 6 . 11/16/2016
So glad Kate was strong enough to tell Rick the truth. I'm also glad that Rick didn't forgive her immediately and welcome her back with open arms.

I'm really Looking forward to the next chapter.
3rdfah chapter 6 . 11/16/2016
Ouch, but a different and maybe more realistic take on how Castle would react to this surprising news.
Perspex13 chapter 6 . 11/16/2016
Yes! Good to see Beckett being assertive on the personal side as well as the professional side. I was glad to see her pushing when Castle was so unresponsive. And I'll hope that her words burrow through his wounded pride.
theputz913 chapter 6 . 11/16/2016
So very proud of Kate for pushing through and saying what she came to say...admitting that she loves him too and that she heard him in the cemetery as well as on the crisis hotline. Just hope Castle doesn't choose to be as stubborn as Kate and continue to shut her out...he still loves her and they have a chance now, if they act like adults and talk through throne issues. More soon!
KB4RC chapter 6 . 11/16/2016
Thank you. Too many stories have him rushing into her arms the minute she says she loves you. I have always thought that although she finally admits it, the hurt would still be there. She still lied for almost a year. Maybe being a guy I don't get it, but he loves this Kate Beckett. Not the new and improved Kate Beckett she thinks she needs to be. She had no problem dating Will, Demming and Josh. Honestly I don't even consider them friends. She never calls to say hi, only to say we have a body drop. They never hang out after work hours just to go to the park or grab something to eat or go to a movie. They are work colleagues and nothing else. So for him to immediately forgive her and rush into her arms once she declares her love never felt true to me. The way you have gone it makes more sense. If he takes time to evaluate his feelings and then decides he is willing to forgive then okay. Excellent chapter.
TORONTOSUN chapter 6 . 11/16/2016
WOW, I hope this angst will end soon with Rick coming back to Kate.
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »