Reviews for Zootopia 2: Sequel to the Movie
I'm dying... literally,
Col. William 'Ghost' Defender chapter 1 . 10/14
Red vs blue
Col. William 'Ghost' Defender chapter 1 . 10/14
This was like red card blue and zootopia had a baby and that baby had a baby with retarded, and this was it... dafuq confirmed
I spy: the broken mask, sunderance, the pursuit, koreau-san, and many more!
Those are the ones i can put a name to;)
Medic chapter 1 . 7/2
This will be my suicide note.
100% serious.
Death incarnate.
Lol
Fox Addict chapter 3 . 6/25
What did I just read...
CAPTAINPRICE79 chapter 3 . 6/13
*Blinks rapidly in utter confusion* Okay
CAPTAINPRICE79 chapter 2 . 6/13
I like this but at the same time...
CAPTAINPRICE79 chapter 1 . 6/13
...Well
StormGaming chapter 3 . 6/10
This chapter nearly made me tear my eyes out, now, where is that text to speech website at.
empirebuilder1 chapter 3 . 6/3
So many crossovers and references... Also, I understood that George of the Jungle reference, which is amazing for me.

When're we getting Chap. 4?
empirebuilder1 chapter 1 . 6/3
Oh my god this is amazing, even better than LotharHex's The Shitpostening. I'm laughing so much right now. Faved!
Sorry about my review in Masked earlier, as I now see that the pinecone-launcher is needed somewhere else. Prepare to die, crack-fic. *Aims at screen, fires pinecones*
-Dustin
GrandOldPenguin chapter 3 . 5/20
Although this is not a serious story, I have to add it to my favorites for the number of times I laughed and the creativeness of the project. This is only the sixteenth time I have ever favorited a story in my almost eight years of being on this website.

Packing all these tropes and memes and clichés together took some thought and talent. You didn't slam the keyboard and publish gibberish—the nonsense had to make at least some sense. All the eleven-year-old girls of the world are jealous of just how well "Zootopia 2: Sequel to the Movie" came together.

(In the future, I will check out some of your real stories. Many have been on my Zootopia to-do list for a while.)
GrandOldPenguin chapter 2 . 5/20
Another funny one.

Nick and Judy's train ride to Bunnyburrow lasting only minutes reminded me of Judy's train to Zootopia in the movie itself, when we see her select "Try Everything" on her music player shortly after getting on the train, and she's off the train before the song is over.