Reviews for Zootopia 2: Sequel to the Movie
GrandOldPenguin chapter 4 . 4/5
Sorry to learn of your involuntary commitment to Cliffside Asylum. But if you can swim, there is a way out.

This "Chapter 4 I think?" was funny as well, from Nick's missing tooth to the Hopps' home being 211.5 miles from Zootopia to the "strawberry jam."
Worst thing I ever read-OMGoodness I loved it never laughed so hard
Berserker88 chapter 4 . 3/22
I think I know da wae now. Da wae not to write terrible fanfiction. Didn't think so many tragedies could befall our duo in one chapter. Seems kinda meta for the fandom as a whole. Great work on this...not so great work. XD
ali25769 chapter 1 . 3/20
This might be the best story I've ever read. I'm laughing so much I'm worried I'm gonna wake my hubby up.
TW14 chapter 4 . 3/20
I have no idea what I just read or what to say except for one sentence.

THANK YOU DRUMMERMAX!
Medic 27 chapter 4 . 3/19
This was just as terribly as the first three of the ones that came before the fourth which is this this is good because it's should be bad, which makes it good again. And that's not bad.

Really enjoyed reading this. I hope to see more unbelievable the future.
Tinbuzzard11 chapter 4 . 3/19
1. I wish I'd found this earlier; it would have saved me MONTHS of reading Zootopia FF.

2. I haven't even finished my first Zootopia story, and now I have to go back and edit out at least 78.2% of it...

3. A scientific accuracy crept into Ch. 1. The sloths killed by the earthquake shockwave were on the exact other side of the planet. A tiny shining blemish on an otherwise perfect smelly turd.

4. I'm not sure, but didn't you use 'Passionately with passionate passion' twice?

5. This is slightly better than my 91 yr old mother's attempt at writing a romance novel.(Fur real) Therefore you have achieved the level of Vogon poetry. BRAVO!
Darth Sith'ari chapter 4 . 3/19
TONIGHT. WE DINE. ON OBNOXIOUS ANTHROPOMORPHIC ECHIDNAS!
CasuallyCompetent chapter 4 . 3/19
I know you're only writing this as a burlesque, but I kind of wish for it to evolve into a proper, full-length "story" at this point, bad memes and all.

So obviously you're gonna have to make a sequel, and don't you question it. Get to work!
TheAssassin2 chapter 4 . 3/19
Um... alright? XD
DrummerMax64 chapter 4 . 3/19
Sooooooo... when can we expect that Pulitzer Prize for Fiction?

And you're very welcome, Cimar. Delighted to see that I convinced you to write another chapter for this lively madness. ;)
Fox in the hen house chapter 4 . 3/19
Hmmm...I think I saw like seventeen of my stories in there this time. Hooray! I was included!
InTheLionsDenOnDA chapter 4 . 3/18
I think I need some of whatever you were high on when you rote this (because I certainly wouldn't call it writing and definitely not righting).

After a keen analysis of reading every fifth word and substituting the third letter of every tenth word with the first letter of every second sentence, starting from the back, I have determined that it doesn't make any more sense what so ever.

However, I would review this chapter by offering my congratulations at keeping up with the equally high quality standards set by the previous chapters.
Maliaki chapter 4 . 3/18
Lol, i feel dizzy after reading that xD
Ande883 chapter 4 . 3/18
I'm going to point out a few thing that were wrong. First off, the intensity of tornados is no longer measured on the Fujita scale, but rather the Enhanced Fujita scale, so it should have been an EF19 for it to be correct. Second of all, I do knoe da wae...

Everything else was 11110000% accurate. All of this is how Zootopia 2 should go. Thank you.

-Ande