Reviews for Lucyanne Elizabeth Lison Jane
Guest chapter 17 . 2/20/2020
I am so sorry to hear your news.
Thank you so much for your story which I hope you will be able to finish. You are a great member of this wonderful FF site. Love Agnes
spes-australis chapter 17 . 2/19/2020
I'm truly sorry to hear that, Munkey. I'd like to help, but English is not my native language. I'm sure someone will, though. You've done a lot for this fandom, reviewing every single story out there, that's the least we could do for you. Have faith, and be strong. May sunny days give you joy and comfort. I hug you tightly.
MartyMc49 chapter 16 . 9/15/2019
Dear Munkeyfump20, I was too happy to see your chapter posted. Just yesterday I wondered about it, this is one of my favorite stories! As always you’ve given us a generous chapter with lots of stuff happening. There’s Teresa’s head injury while waiting for her baby to come to term. I always love Daisy having a bit to do especially when she helps Teresa. I’m so glad Charlotte has come to visit! And Lulu she’s adorable and I’m sure the sisters will get along wonderfully well. Pete and Sam, Cho and Wiley, the Torks and the upcoming trial. Whew! Great chapter.

I’m sorry to learn of your hospital stay. I was hospitalized with pancreatitis which was incredibly painful and had to have a very infected gall bladder removed. The pancreas makes insulin and it was damaged so now I’m diabetic. Took a long six months or so to feel better. I’m hoping you are not in pain.
lolaughoutloud123 chapter 15 . 12/25/2018
Just found this and absolutely love it. Hope you update soon. I need more!
MartyMc49 chapter 15 . 7/3/2018
I’m sure glad you gave us a new chapter. Your stories are so full of intricate details about Patrick’s and Teresa’s life together. I’m still optimistic that Teresa will become better by the time her babies are born. Can’t wait for the trials and the visit to Charlotte.
shraddha47 chapter 1 . 2/22/2018
whoa what i am hearing...charlotte alive ..waiting with a baited breath for the next chapter
Lleira chapter 12 . 12/13/2017
Thank you for the update, I enjoyed it :) looking forward for more.
Abha89 chapter 10 . 12/5/2017
Hey nice one. loved it...sad Lisbon's injured. Hope she comes out of this well...intriguing to see where you take it from here...thanks for the update.
MartyMc49 chapter 11 . 11/11/2017
Oh my goodness - what a series of events that led Patrick once again to a hospital. It’s almost like real life with awful event after awful event making Patrick’s and Teresa’s lives take a downward spiral. After all what good is an incredible amount of money if the one you love is hurt badly and in the hospital. His own nephew has done this awful assault, more people are trying to kill him and Teresa, there’s another Red John, and twins - TWINS? I love Daisy in this chapter and Uncle Cho and Uncle Dennis. There’s so much to read I’m going to post my review and then read this chapter again! Can’t wait for an update!
Lleira chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
Whoa, thats a long update :) Not that I am complaining :) I hope Lisbon will be all right, they been through too much. Thanks for writing and sharing, looking forward for next chapter.
zats chapter 11 . 11/9/2017
Really enjoyed the chapter. So sad Theresa injured. Hopefully she will recover with not too many problems. Look forward to more.
zats chapter 10 . 7/28/2017
Enjoyed the chapter of the family finding others in Ireland. You and your muse feel better.
Abha89 chapter 11 . 7/27/2017
Hey nice read...glad to see Lisbon and Jane's life returning to normal. But it seems you've posted the 2nd half of chapter 10 again in chapter 11...maybe you forgot to erase the 2nd part there. Hope you're doing okay...take care. Thank you for this chapter...
Lleira chapter 11 . 7/27/2017
Nice to see them getting their lives back on the track :) Thank you for the update and Im hoping youre feeling better
MartyMc49 chapter 10 . 7/26/2017
How very nice to think how much Patrick's fortunes have changed since we first came to know him. He is not only a happily married family man but a wealthy man with good friends surrounding him. He and Teresa both seem as though they would make excellent caretakers of this enormous estate and the type of people to whom the Staff will soon become loyal.