Reviews for Even Fallen Angels Fly
Dark Angel Girl 0110 chapter 3 . 5/4/2004
Still nottin' about that girl... C'mon I'm really curious! The fanfic is still great, heh... More impressions to come :)
Dark Angel Girl 0110 chapter 2 . 5/4/2004
Well... it's great, but kinda weird... I mean what's up with that Irvine-like girl, anyway? Can't wait to find out! :)
Dark Angel Girl 0110 chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Wow... I'm speechless... this was really great... I honestly like it, and I didn't even get to read more the the first chapter... Well, what can I say? ... Congragulations! :)
Caleb Nova chapter 18 . 5/6/2003
Nice work. Yeah, this chapter was much longer, you did a good job with that. Keep it up.
Caleb Nova chapter 14 . 4/28/2003
Wow, this story is getting a lot of chapters. Again, the chapters were a little short, but it's still pretty good.
Caleb Nova chapter 11 . 4/11/2003
Not bad, I see you've really expanded. Some of the chapters were a little too short, but you got your point across. Good work.
Caleb Nova chapter 5 . 3/31/2003
Good stuff Angel. You show a lot of promise.
Caleb Nova chapter 2 . 3/4/2003
Better, but still needs a little work. Things happen a little fast and you've got a few grammar problems. I can always look it over later if you want. Other than that, not bad.
jay chapter 2 . 3/2/2003
its kind of did he get in jail? the details are a little off, but I don't know much about FF so its all peachy :D. Overall, its alright.
Caleb Nova chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
Okay, now you've detailed out everything and we're ready for the action to start. You should post the next chapter as soon as possible.