Reviews for Above the Water
Gabygiggle chapter 1 . 5/16
Like always, I didn't know I needed this pairing in my life until you wrote it! This is amazing! Please continue with it 3
StarKiss666 chapter 1 . 3/3
This is really good. I would like to see some more!
ItachisChocolate284 chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
This was an amazing start! I really hope you choose to continue with it
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 1/30/2017
that was good keep the chapters coming
nakamura1miu chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
! MORE ! PLEASE ! I LOVE IT !
Empress of Everything chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
Oh yes, PLEASE continue this. It's so rare to find a crossover that's good and yours is amazing!
the.girl.who.loves.cake chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
Brilliant! I love it! Firstly, I love how Sakura is shown as the capable character she is, and how she reacts to Thor is perfectly reasonable, which is an extraordinary feat in fanfic. I also love how Thor is in character, and how this parallels to the first movie. Will we be seeing any of Loki, I wonder?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Thor is hilarious. Can't wait for Sakura to punch the earth from under his feet. Also imagining how Thor and Naruto would click. Thor, meet Naruto. Eh heh.
Haruno-Uchiha-Neko-lover chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
I like this :v waithing for the continue!
Alexa Sez chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
I was fascinated, I hope you update soon. I would also like you to do a story of Sakura with Tony, please?
naro46.mo chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
I don't understand O_o, how is it marked complete when it isn't complete?
Confusing but XD the story is great and i hope you write more soon
KuroAka chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
I think you should finish the story cause it's great and also for science! But seriously I really wanna read Sakura kicking the shit out of Thor
CrystalSapphiremoon chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
I really like this idea, u should finish it
musicmiss18 chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
The relationship between Sakura and Thor is really fun, and I bet that the look on Thor's face when she shatters the ground would be hysterical! I would definitely be interested in reading more if you chose to continue this!
Ikillatfirstsight chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
omg you are spoiling me with these out of this world crossover pairings.

i love you so much.