Reviews for Above the Water
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 1/30
that was good keep the chapters coming
nakamura1miu chapter 1 . 1/1
! MORE ! PLEASE ! I LOVE IT !
Empress of Everything chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
Oh yes, PLEASE continue this. It's so rare to find a crossover that's good and yours is amazing!
the.girl.who.loves.cake chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
Brilliant! I love it! Firstly, I love how Sakura is shown as the capable character she is, and how she reacts to Thor is perfectly reasonable, which is an extraordinary feat in fanfic. I also love how Thor is in character, and how this parallels to the first movie. Will we be seeing any of Loki, I wonder?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Thor is hilarious. Can't wait for Sakura to punch the earth from under his feet. Also imagining how Thor and Naruto would click. Thor, meet Naruto. Eh heh.
Haruno-Uchiha-Neko-lover chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
I like this :v waithing for the continue!
Alexa Sez chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
I was fascinated, I hope you update soon. I would also like you to do a story of Sakura with Tony, please?
naro46.mo chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
I don't understand O_o, how is it marked complete when it isn't complete?
Confusing but XD the story is great and i hope you write more soon
KuroAka chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
I think you should finish the story cause it's great and also for science! But seriously I really wanna read Sakura kicking the shit out of Thor
CrystalSapphiremoon chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
I really like this idea, u should finish it
musicmiss18 chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
The relationship between Sakura and Thor is really fun, and I bet that the look on Thor's face when she shatters the ground would be hysterical! I would definitely be interested in reading more if you chose to continue this!
Ikillatfirstsight chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
omg you are spoiling me with these out of this world crossover pairings.

i love you so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
Please continue?! Pleaseeeeeee?
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
In comes beefcake. Ino will definitely wanna interrogate him in private.

I pity Tsunade once she gets over the fact that Thor might not be insane... Though... Isn't it Kakashi who is training to be hokage at the moment?

The implications that there are more beings like Kaguya out there lol.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
Ohmigoddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddrdddd