Reviews for More Plant Lovin'
abby.brown.7758 chapter 134 . 2/18/2013
I loved this story I couldn't put it down absolutely fantastic :)
Guest chapter 134 . 9/4/2012
Wow! What a wonderful, capturing story- I couldn't put it down.
Guest chapter 134 . 7/2/2012
Foi uma bela e divertida história! Parabéns!
my.name.is.JoJo chapter 45 . 11/30/2011
I maybe female but I like fluffy...tarantula. I love the story!
RollWithIt chapter 134 . 8/23/2010
WOW Its took me so long to finish this, but I couldnt set it down. GREAT STORY! :) EXCELLENT writing! Keep it up! :)
GSR4Ever2874 chapter 134 . 6/29/2008
I love the story! Exspecialy the ending! It's a true Gil and Sara moment! ] Keep on writing!
GSRgirlforever chapter 134 . 11/4/2007
It took me 3 days to read this, and thought I know it is one of your older (ok, oldest) stories, I was happy to have read it. I loved it. I often backtrack to the beggining of time to see what was and was so not dissapointed I did so. Again, loved the story.
WhiteTulip6BLou chapter 25 . 11/1/2007
great story, i am loving it but at 4 am i am afraid i need sleep and will read the rest tomorro :D
May chapter 134 . 10/27/2007
Hi I suppose Im sad about Jorja leaving the show,so I started to read the earliest GSR stories. I am telling you, this is a beautiful for sharing your thoughts about our two favorite geeks.
The Smoose chapter 134 . 4/16/2007
BRILLOPADS! (sorry, thats what i say instead of brilliant!)
Anti chapter 134 . 1/15/2007
OMG!

this fic has now consumed me for many many hours. i've had such a hard time putting it down that i only got three hours of sleep tonight, and i was late for work because i just had to read a little more. then i brought my computer to work, and spent my (somewhat suddenly extended) lunchbreak sitting in my car hacking into someones internet, just to read more... now i'm done, and i'm satisfied!

this was one great journey you took me on here, developing their relationship in a very thourough way. loved how you managed to include so many details, and so few clichees!

the alliteration was fun in the beginning, but as it grew i had a hard time following it...:p but it was fun to read anyway :D

i feel a little lost now that there is nothing left to consume my brain, i almost feel drained. it's over. but i'm happy too, as i can't walk around with my head in a fic at work ;)

i just want to thank you for writing this, you're a skilled writer, and you seem to know a lot about a lot of things, and most importantly, you had them all act and react in the exact way i wanted them too! so, once again, thank you for writing this fic!
Maura chapter 134 . 8/5/2006
Thanks for the laughs and beautiful fluff. :) I really enjoyed the entire fic.

Maura
XoXoDeniseXoXo chapter 134 . 7/15/2006
Wow thats great. I have to say been sitting at a computer reading the same GREAT strory for what seems like a week. it s great. 134 chapters of great.
Windy City Dreamer chapter 134 . 2/24/2006
*sighs and smiles happily* The end of four long days of me monopolizing the computer. Well worth the groans, complaints and threats of my family. I really, truely enjoyed this, it was a wonderful piece of fiction. You handled the highs and lows beautifully and I actually have that tickling feeling in the back of my eyes. Ah, well, I always cry at weddings...
Windy City Dreamer chapter 65 . 2/23/2006
*idly wonders why Cath gets everbody drunk* Still lovin' it (obviously). So much drama. *idly wonders where the hell is the slight WC*