Reviews for Intrigue
elizabethrose1974 chapter 3 . 5/13
love it!
lucian87 chapter 3 . 2/16
Love it so far. Can't wait for more.
Susan Drakian chapter 2 . 2/6
So far so good, Hopfully since October you've read more than the fourth book? I find the most interesting facts about riddle and his life before dark lord in book six..
AvalonTheLadyKiller chapter 3 . 1/25
Quite an annoyance tale. I do hope Hermione wouldn't have allowed herself to be sorted or time travel, without first making her backstory foolproof. Dumbledore & she would've spent a good amount of time gathering as much Intel before the jump as possible, I would think. She certainly not one to do anything halfways. Her integration into this timeline will be essential for her survival. Can't wait to see what sort of tale she'll have to unveil.
Infernalbooks chapter 3 . 1/24
I like this chapter a lot!
sheddingeverycolor chapter 3 . 1/24
Awesome story!
siredwizards chapter 3 . 1/24
curious to see where this goes!
angel987 chapter 3 . 1/24
very interesting story im already into it. Cant wait for more its already grabbed my attention.
sorainier chapter 3 . 1/23
Loved the twenty questions scene! Curious why Tom said he was born in Paris... maybe because of his family name?who knows. Can't wait for the next chapter!
sorainier chapter 2 . 1/14
This is probably the least OOC I've read, and there's only two chapters! Not only Tom and Hermione, but I often tend to NOT imagine Ron and Harry from the films when I read. It's hard to put it, but just know that it's not OOC! All the words and expressions fit with he films and books perfectly. Love the start. My Tomione senses are itching for the next chapter
sorainier chapter 1 . 1/14
What you said is ABSOLUTELY true. Like I sometimes read a fanfic, and this thought that they would probably never do it in the books just comes to me. And when I sometimes want to read the books? I feel like I've been too "tainted" so to speak to read them again. Anywho, I'm so glad Tomione is your choice if something other than Naruto! We need more Tomione! Haha
Nina chapter 2 . 12/24/2016
Very interesting. Love to read more about it :) please update
Guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2016