Reviews for Letters from Azkaban
Dragon MoonX chapter 23 . 4/20
I'm curious as to where Yaxley found a gorilla and what he did with it after he found it. It would be funny if Dolohov tried using the gorilla as a bath pouf, though it probably wouldn't end well if he tried putting something that big in the bathtub. But that might be just what he needs to break him of the habit of putting primates in the tub.

Amycus has started licking things! Hooray! I do love a good Amycus licking things story. They're always fun. :)

[That sounds unpleasant and soggy.] I laughed when I read this. And now I'm thinking about Yaxley with soggy socks from so much licking, and when he walks the soggy socks squish and the sound annoys Bellatrix so she complains to Hermione about it.

Also laughing at Bella with her load of toilet paper. Guess she was out of wrapping paper for Harry's gift.

I love how Bellatrix just drops everything and curls up in a ball in the middle of their conversation. I can see her doing that, because our lovely Bella is always going to do whatever she wants and doesn't care what anyone thinks. Which is one of the many reasons why I like her.

So there's a ham sandwich hidden in all that toilet paper. Ew, it's gross but funny. And you gotta give Bella points for taking the time to get him a gift. Actually, the more I think about it, the funnier it gets. And it's even better once it goes into how Harry prefers turkey and now Bella wants to give him turkey because he said he likes ham. XD

This is brilliant! This is all so absolutely brilliant and I'm loving every bit of it. Bellatrix was wonderful in this chapter and I hope you update soon.
Dragon MoonX chapter 22 . 4/20
The part about how Amycus won't stop clapping made me think of a happy, clapping seel. It would be amusing if someone temporarily turned him into a seel. Also, the mental image of clapping Amycus is cute. I guess he was clapping all the time before he got in the habit of licking things.

I couldn't help laughing when I read about Ron going into hiding because the gnomes are taking over his house. It makes me imagine poor Ron hiding under the couch with hundreds of gnomes running around all over the place.

[She hadn't killed anything in nearly twelve hours.] A new record for our darling Bella.

I love that they're still going on about getting Harry a monkey and how Dolohov used it as a bath pouf. And then Bella makes a mental note to turn Dolohov into a bath pouf. It's still hilarious every time I see the monkey and the bath pouf mentioned in the story, though I'm starting to wonder if Harry will ever get his monkey.

[Bellatrix looked in the bathroom, but only walked in on a very displeased Travers.] And now I'm wondering why Travers is displeased. Is it because Bellatrix walked in on him, or did he... well, did he go in there with a purpose and not have a "success", if you will? Must be all that death they eat. I mean, if it tastes like swiss cheese, perhaps it has the binding effects of cheese as well. And that would most definitely make Travers displeased.

Rule number one: if Bella says she wants cake, then she must have cake. Rule number two: if you promise someone a monkey, you better get them one or have lots of cake instead.

Maybe the cake will help motivate Yaxley to finally get Harry a monkey.
MissBookworm1704 chapter 23 . 3/27
This is really funny! I've read all the chapters, and they just get more stupid and random. Great crack fic, will follow.
TrueBeliever831 chapter 5 . 12/28/2017
Oh no, poor Neville, definitely traumatized. Yaxley's reply was favorite this time. Poor Ron that letter was disturbing. I can't even imagine, shoving someone's head into a milk bottle, woah. I can totally see Hermione as a death eater, she would fit right in lmao.
TrueBeliever831 chapter 4 . 12/28/2017
OMG. A pet sheep named LuLu, I LOVE it. Seriously. And Luna just randomly in the Gryffindor common room. Fantastic lol. Poor Neville, he is going to have a break down over this death eater assignment. I just adore Ron, he is so into this assignment. Great work.
TrueBeliever831 chapter 3 . 12/28/2017
I don't even know how you come up with this stuff. I could never write crack/humor. Haha. Seriously needed this tonight though. It is always nice to read something fun and light hearted. I think MacNair is my favorite by far. :)
Hermione Lyra Malfoy-Riddle chapter 22 . 12/23/2017
Every one is insane
TrueBeliever831 chapter 2 . 10/19/2017
Well I guess Sirius needs to be happy write? This definitely made me giggle. Harry's was my favorite though. Vellytision and Your Yaxleyness... I love it. And Voldermort dating Ron's aunt Muriel haha. This is definitely a very interesting humor piece and I am going to have to read more soon. The student's replies should be interesting.
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
This literally happened recently in Australia... a teacher got her students to write letters to someone in jail... a convicted pedophile... Honestly, trust Umbridge to do something like that.

So, whilst reading I was thinking their letters seemed rather out of character, but the end made me think it was intentional? They weren't taking it seriously? That would make a lot of sense haha.

Just be careful of dialogue: use a comma not a full stop following 'he said' or 'she said'.

Well done.
TrueBeliever831 chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
This made me giggle right from the off. As someone who never writes humor I quite enjoy getting the chance to read it. I am complete trash at writing humor. I loved when Ron asked Why and she just automatically took points from Gryffindor... it was just so Umbrige... (If I could italicize I would)... And the part about throwing Percy off a bridge...I could totally see Ron saying that. (or writing in this case... but yea)
Very funny. :)
Dragon MoonX chapter 21 . 9/26/2017
I was just looking through the reviews and I have no idea why my review for chapter 20 ended up on chapter 2. I was using the FFN app at the time, so maybe it glitched out or something. *shrugs* Oh well. On with the review!

I laughed when I read about Yaxley being turned away three times when he tried to get into Hogwarts. It's funny because I can see him coming back, over and over, being like, "Can I come in now? How about now? How about now? No? I'll wait."

Why does it not surprise me that Bellatrix might have eaten death? Oh gohs,I'm laughing even more now. Which is making it difficult to type, and I misspelled "gosh" twice before deciding to leave it as is. :P

🐢 Turtle meditation. :3 But she isn't sure if it's that or trying to communicate with Regulus. Though I suppose it could go either way. She could end up going into a trance while deep in a meditative state, then possibly communicate with him like a medium would. Which would make for an interesting future chapter.
Aya Diefair chapter 3 . 9/23/2017
This concept is interesting, but I am unsure if I should take it as a parody of sorts or more seriously. The letters are so off the wall and funny, however I feel like there should be more explanation as to why students are writing to inmates. Maybe I am overthinking it? Regardless, I had a nice laugh, thank you!
UserABC123 chapter 8 . 8/17/2017
I couldn't even wait for the end of the story before reviewing this time. Some of the stuff you write is utterly off the wall. Please continue while I look the other side.
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
That's an... interesting choice of assignment. Why would Umbridge have them do that, though? What does that have to do with Defense AGAINST the Dark Arts? XD

lol, poor Neville.

The letters were hilarious. It sounds like what some bored kids would write to convicts in prison when they have no idea what to write, because they're being forced to write letters for a school assignment. XD

lol, Ron asked him to come throw Percy off a bridge.

Typos and Grammar issues:

["Okay students" said Umbridge.] - "Okay, students," said Umbridge.

[dementors] - Dementors is always capitalized in canon.

[Ron's letter reads as follows] - "reads" should be "read" to keep the tense of the narration consistent. The rest of the chapter is in past tense.

In the last section of the chapter, all those periods inside the quote marks should be commas. Only use a period if the dialogue ISN'T followed by a dialogue tag.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/11/2017
...Oh my god what the fuck am i reading? rofl