Reviews for Snowbarry- Season 1
Khaos Snape chapter 7 . 6/19
Yes. I approve of the name of the great Scarlet Speedster, 'The Steak!' Can I get medium rare instead?
Primus2021 chapter 10 . 4/7
A 'plot twist' to me in this chap would have been ... ...

Barry almost gets killed and Caitlin goes all 'Killer Frost' on Snart's and Mick's asses but Flash stops her from killing the duo, maybe with a kiss, then she can call herself Crystal Frost and she can be a Hero right alongside Barry, that would have been a good 'plot twist'.

I was expecting Joe to say that he knew about them, so no surprise or twist there for me.
Primus2021 chapter 6 . 4/7
Wish you could have saved Bette, she was nice.
PoshK1tty chapter 10 . 11/3/2017
Okay I love this story. I truly do. But what irritates the living daylights out of me is not the dialogue or the grammar and spelling mistakes. No it's the constant A/N's. There is no need for them. Especially in the middle of a sentence. Yes it's understandable that you want to put in a thought you want to share, but from what I've seen so far 95% of them were truly irrelevant. If you want to put in a note. Do it at the end of the chapter not in the middle of paragraphs and dialogue. When doing A/N's in the middle of things you bring the reader back to reality and out of the world you have created.

I'm not saying this to be mean but rather to help you in future and possibly remove them to make for a better flow in reading
Eliley chapter 23 . 9/2/2017
You are so talented! I've spent all day yesterday and today reading this story and I love it!
kdramawaldorf chapter 23 . 8/27/2017
This was true lyrics beautiful. I can't understand why the writers are so blind! Can't they see the snowbarry chemistry! I just loved the whole spin. It was like I was rewatching the whole series but in a new and my favourite kinda way!
Samantha chapter 2 . 4/21/2017
Be careful about things like content, language, and legalities.
BarryCaitlin chapter 23 . 2/12/2017
Wheres the season? Your story is good! But where's the season 2?
Druto chapter 20 . 2/12/2017
"He's entering the rem." Caitlin hand's were shaking she was so excited. "It's working."

Awesome fic by the way ! I love it !
Update it as soon as possible, please !
Just wanted you to know that it's not rem but REM.

There are 2 types of sleep REM & NREM !

1)REM sleep – Rapid eye movement sleep also called paradoxical sleep .
snowcaitlin chapter 23 . 1/23/2017
Hey! I'm so sorry I didn't review before, I was on vacation!
This was an amazing ending! I truly can't wait to read your season 2 story!
Thank you so much for the especial thank!
Helena chapter 23 . 1/15/2017
Barry will never be with Caitlin. 23 chapters of fiction will never change that fact. How could you waste time and focus to write about people not meant to be together? Even the comics and TV series already showed Barry Allen is to paired with his match in all the time lines: Iris West, his future wife.
I don't understand why people read such material. It's not close to the reality.
Travelerdreams chapter 1 . 1/14/2017
I can't wait for season two!
Guest chapter 23 . 1/12/2017
Give me season 2 please
Cassidy254 chapter 23 . 1/11/2017
Are you going to do season 2? You should because this was AWESOME!
caitlinmontgomery chapter 23 . 1/11/2017
*sniff* GAHH why feelings? This story was so good, you should totally do a season 2, which you probably are, but Imma say it anyway.