Reviews for Snowbarry- Season 1
Eliley chapter 23 . 9/2
You are so talented! I've spent all day yesterday and today reading this story and I love it!
kdramawaldorf chapter 23 . 8/27
This was true lyrics beautiful. I can't understand why the writers are so blind! Can't they see the snowbarry chemistry! I just loved the whole spin. It was like I was rewatching the whole series but in a new and my favourite kinda way!
Samantha chapter 2 . 4/21
Be careful about things like content, language, and legalities.
BarryCaitlin chapter 23 . 2/12
Wheres the season? Your story is good! But where's the season 2?
Druto chapter 20 . 2/12
"He's entering the rem." Caitlin hand's were shaking she was so excited. "It's working."

Awesome fic by the way ! I love it !
Update it as soon as possible, please !
Just wanted you to know that it's not rem but REM.

There are 2 types of sleep REM & NREM !

1)REM sleep – Rapid eye movement sleep also called paradoxical sleep .
snowcaitlin chapter 23 . 1/23
Hey! I'm so sorry I didn't review before, I was on vacation!
This was an amazing ending! I truly can't wait to read your season 2 story!
Thank you so much for the especial thank!
Helena chapter 23 . 1/15
Barry will never be with Caitlin. 23 chapters of fiction will never change that fact. How could you waste time and focus to write about people not meant to be together? Even the comics and TV series already showed Barry Allen is to paired with his match in all the time lines: Iris West, his future wife.
I don't understand why people read such material. It's not close to the reality.
Travelerdreams chapter 1 . 1/14
I can't wait for season two!
Give me season 2 please
Cassidy254 chapter 23 . 1/11
Are you going to do season 2? You should because this was AWESOME!
caitlinmontgomery chapter 23 . 1/11
*sniff* GAHH why feelings? This story was so good, you should totally do a season 2, which you probably are, but Imma say it anyway.
Matthew G Given chapter 23 . 1/10
Wow, that brought tears to my eyes. I like Caitlin being the one telling Barry it was okay to go back in time, because anything else would feel selfish. This was a great finish to a great story I can't say much about it because it was so well done, except that I look forward to reading season two when you write it and reading other stories you have written. You did a great job and this is now one of my all time favorite pieces of fan fiction.

Keep writing because you are really good at it.

Oh and thank for the call out at the end, that was nice, never been thanks like that before.

Well see Ya, for now.
Aurum.Fidei chapter 23 . 1/10
OMG! That was the absolute BEST way to have him say it! Perfect. Perfect! Seriously! Loved it all!
giddyfan chapter 23 . 1/10
I always cry at the scene where Barry watches his mother die. Can't wait for season2!
Ranger McAleer chapter 23 . 1/10
Yes well done! That was brilliant ending you topped that off perfectly my friend!
*sobs* i n-never got a shutout