Reviews for Strange Condition
hesitantdancer chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
Awesome story, it's really well written and a very fun read. It has a great plot and was very interesting.
Azamiko chapter 2 . 12/3/2005
*sigh* I always wanted Cat and Harlan to get together...Suzee was fine, but it bothered me that Harlan didn't act more upset about Cat...then again, it wasn't like she was hurt or dead or anything...
Trev chapter 2 . 6/16/2004
In an oh-so-predictable fashion, I really liked it.
WhyIOughta chapter 2 . 10/23/2003
NICE! So much angst, but I love it! It's great how you worked your fic into the storyline...like a "deleted scene." Me likey! _
ChaosKirin chapter 2 . 10/23/2003
YES! Li, I so totally lessthanthree you! You did it! XD And look at how good this turned out!

Y'already know, Cat and Suzee are my favorite characters besides Radu. I love when they argue, LoL. This story really has a lot of depth. THAT, and it leads into OTRTFO. GREAT ep. _
Princess Amanda chapter 2 . 10/23/2003
You made me cry! I like that love triangle you made, though...that so makes Suzee a super bad friend, though. Grr. But I love it! Great ending...though you MADE. ME. CRY.
Blair Rocket chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
What a sweet story! Very nice- Are you writing more?
Pippin chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
Oh, you WILL update ne?
Sofiana chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
Good story! I'd love to see more added to this is you get the chance. It has real potential to be more than just a short blurb. I liked Cat's response when Suzee asked her what she had to lose by kissing Harlan. "Dignity, pride, respect, brain cells-" Haha. That sums it up nicely.
Sarahjane chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
Very nice! Very sweet. At first I thought it *was* slash, so I was kinda confused (huh? radu's not a girl.i think.i hope!), but then I re-read the top part and it all made sense. I can't wait to read the rest!
Princess Amanda chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
Oh my gosh! I kinda knew where the story was going, but I've only read too many of your fics! But it was pretty good, and if I didn't know your fics so well, I would have been totally surprised!