Reviews for Eclipse Reimagined
I’m in tears, just thanks
F.Williams chapter 18 . 12/20/2021
LOL that was great, I love how you had more interaction btwn the Pack and the Cullens (getting to know their scents) and the part with Jules was PERFECT...completely spot on for her personality. You do an amazing job with this, so glad I was able to find it. Looking forward (with a disparaging sigh) to reading more though I know we are coming to the end. Thank you again!
F.Williams chapter 3 . 12/19/2021
Great chapter! However w/the time difference and how Beau referred to the difference "3 hrs. later", that's actually 3 hours earlier as PST is 3 to EST, hence I'd assume it was around 10ish PST at the time this occurred for him, it would be quite unusual if his mother was asleep at 7 pm EST LOL.

Side note, I absolutely LOVED the ending to this chapter, her insistence that he be kept away from Jules and La Push and his stubbornness to see it thru, the removal of the distributor cap, him slamming the window...only to open it. Would be precisely my action as well. Brilliant ending for this chapter.
Wowowow chapter 28 . 12/5/2021
Incredible. Can't believe someone did this. I finished reading life and death a few days ago, suffice to say I was unsatisfied with it ending so ubruptly. So glad I found your stuff dude, been binging through it like 90 going north.
Pyak2 chapter 28 . 12/28/2020
Awesome. Love the direction you’re taking the series into Breaking Dawn re-imagined, especially with this tighter focus on Edythe.
Mysterious chapter 27 . 12/28/2020
Beau’s behavior here almost makes up for the insulting hesitation he had when Edythe first introduced the idea, haha. Nevertheless, great work as always
MrMook13 chapter 20 . 12/27/2020
I love these. You have no idea how grateful I am that you went through and compiled these, carrying forward the original plot points with your tasteful and welcomed adjustments. I’m a little late to the party, but thanks.

Also, this isn’t a critique of you or how you wrote Beau, as I think you’ve been consistent with who he is as a character, but imagine being with someone like Edythe and feeling reluctant to throw her a gigantic and lavish wedding to show everyone you both know that you choose her forever.
Ceddrwyn chapter 25 . 2/24/2020
I recently found these series of stories. I certainly have been enjoying them but now I am very excited for what you have done with Brandon/bree. I have no idea what you have planned for him as I just now read this chapter but I am hoping somehow it involves the Cullen having their own set of wonder twins with beau and Brandon. I will eagerly continue with the series.
Harry Potter Sr chapter 28 . 8/30/2019
So went trough with eclipse.
I think I like it more now then the real twilight story . I just think it all works better with Beau, Edythe and Jules then with Bella, Edward and Jakob, at least for me. Even if there still seems to be trouble on the horizon. I like their personalities more and I like being in Beau's head more then in Bellas.
But at the same time I like the real Cullens a bit more then the gender swapt form. Especially I kind of miss Alice and Emmett. I even miss the old wolf pac. Maybe the best balance, for me, would be, if only the three main characters were to be gender swapt .
But I really liked your work and could never understand your insecurity about the chapters. They were all totally fine! I especially liked the time you could see Beau act different and better then Bella. I always was like: Yeah! Go for it my boy!
Maybe, as a new Projekt, you could write your reimagined stories after breaking down in edythe view? I mean you probably tought so much about Edythe thoughts while writing, so why not? Well I would be on board!
I will start now with breaking dawn. Can't get enough. I think I kind of really fell for Edythe..
Sdflky558 chapter 27 . 11/19/2018
I think it would have been interesting to show beau actually asking earnest for approval of wedding before he proposed.. just a thought.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2018
Maybe breaking dawn could have more Julie black
Please write a story about Jacob too of course not pairing with Bella or renesmee
Izumikii chapter 27 . 9/3/2018
Omg ! The proposal ! That was so sweet ! It’s exactly how I would have imagine beau doing it. I’m also so glad the whole thing with Jules is resolved . She’s awesome, but I’m much happier with her being a good friend of Beau instead. There’s just something about Edythe and Beau Being together that is so perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2018
breaking dawn reimagined asap please . Jules is still in wolf form in woods :(
YourFuturePrezz chapter 28 . 7/8/2018
Jesus I love this. I just discovered your fan fiction and you are my saving grace, when Life and Death came out I sped through it and wanted more sooo badly and when I found your versions of new moon and eclipse reimagined i nearly peed myself. You do an amazing job rewriting the story according to the gender swap but still keeping true to the characters and the original plot. I’m excited about where you taking breaking dawn can’t wait to read
drtenant chapter 28 . 5/9/2018
after midnight sun do you plan on doing breaking dawn reimagined?!