Reviews for Eclipse Reimagined
Snoopycool01 chapter 19 . 11/23/2017
You are doing phenom,,,,,,,as always. Lol. Keepup the works!
Izumikii chapter 19 . 11/15/2017
Always in love with each chapter and the love between Beau and Edythe!
Luceiss chapter 19 . 11/15/2017
I'm glad I found your story. I loved Life and Death because I liked Beau better than Bella and I was saddened when SM had no plans of continuing it. Though I'm big on muscular wolves and all (Seth being my favorite, then Jacob). Plus I love Renesmee.

Speaking about the wolves, do you really not plan on having imprints a part of the story? Because Renesmee was always the reason for the bond between Jacob and Bella right? So how will you explain Beau and Julie's? I remember you talking about Imprinting on the earlier chapters, but my selective memory can't remember what you said about it. I had hopes that maybe Julie would imprint on Renee's baby? haha since I don't remember Renee being pregnant on the original books.

Anyway, I love your story and I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Crulova chapter 19 . 11/8/2017
Thanks. Very pleasant lecture, as always.
OneWorldUnderAmerica chapter 19 . 11/8/2017
Excellent job as always. It's immersive and all the characters are 100 percent. Keep it up!
Quiet Ryter chapter 19 . 11/8/2017
Thank you for updating your story. This is an awesome and really cool chapter.:) It's cool that Archie got the car he wanted from Edythe.:) Will they be able to stop the army of newborns being created? I'm really excited and curious about the next chapter.:)
darthv chapter 19 . 11/8/2017
another amazing chapter, this is getting great! cant wait to the next chapter :D
Debbie Hicks chapter 19 . 11/7/2017
20.
Hiking :Kryptonian style
then myself wore from some coven squished then myself wore a headb and it glowed Arc hie ii am fine Great Moons of Kyrpton the falls turned into holographic flames! then it really happened to her with the Cullens met them camping Krytonian way then blown with b est friends with both then snapped with as all of bites suddenly ripped a bite from m e then was getting stronger then it really happened m yself began to float then Took flight bending the sudddenly roaring then then suddenly a strangest alien in terchange my muscles suddenly altered then My own eyes began blazing then then Fired! a fireball myself revealed who really I Was tell us your real n ame your Kryptonian name I'Seyg-El pledge m y love you Arl-Gan to be my wife swear to Eye of Rao himself then herself pledged herself to m e saying into Krytonian dialects fluently I' Ary-Gan pledge ye you husband under the sun Rao before the ye we are Married That Popped freely both b rought here then reported they are not alive m y ladies lords we sentenced both outlaws to death they are freed from bodies dressed from here exploded we bring you the rouge Vampire he is guilty who sent holographic to chan ge the course of our planet then they wiped from here with as all of them the young Vulcan woman who officated at our ritual ceremony by exchanged these both then I Declare this man and woman swore to Rao's name in truth you remain bound that myself was a mem ber of so they was mated to her first we need help Humans no way yikes we have what this Edy Victor was captured killed bodies had donated our seeds to a human to birth our child into a NASA Birth matrix it is pulsing with our own as well lets help her at once then the screams of the woman birthing then it's toneless voice a robot Praise Rao in his name Sir! the woman selected to birth their child will be the great-grandfather of Kal-El known to the people of Earth Superman's ancestral beings us the House of EL Is religious then the screaming resumed the women selected to bear their with ours as well by force then then suddenly the young Vulcan chief high priestess then a sound of of a Baby was heard our son born with teeth and canines Seyg-El your son that choked up spoken very gravely So Human Eleanor you sound like Ambassador Sarek of Vulcan Momma mia they bitten them then now news of all of it are Vampires we will fight to liberate Krypton our planet yes don't tell anyone of this ritual fight we will learn to battle Kryptonian way will train you to be cold and toneless like that robot Egads not War it is a battle for peace then too late they were all spared but the world changed again good heavens it's time for us to take flight again thenblown frely with all of them into all states an d lands thenb rought here now no longer there.
FireRed21 chapter 19 . 11/7/2017
This gets better by the second and I can't wait how this turns out in reverse roles.
Jadiona chapter 19 . 11/7/2017
I liked the way this chapter was done. Very well written
EdytheFan chapter 18 . 10/31/2017
I think Jules would totally go along with playing fetch.

Can't wait for the next update
m.v.r.x chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
Can't wait for the next chapter. I also think it would be great to include Edythe's pov.
Keep going. Great work.
Noodle Bear chapter 18 . 10/31/2017
This was and is amazing. You are such an amazing writer! I wish I was as talented as you. No offence to Meyer, but, this is a lot more fun to read and a lot better, even if it is on a website, not a published book! I'm sure you'll do awesome now, and, in the future. Good luck with the next chapter!
crulova chapter 18 . 10/29/2017
Hello
Would you write as well some chapters from Edythe's point of view ?
It could be nice, Ms Mayer did it with Edward in "Midnight"
MaliceMalAmyMalevFaery chapter 18 . 10/28/2017