Reviews for Eclipse Reimagined
drtenant chapter 28 . 5/9/2018
after midnight sun do you plan on doing breaking dawn reimagined?!
OfTheUpperUplands chapter 28 . 5/9/2018
Ooh, I'm very excited to see where this all leads! And super excited for an Edythe focus! There really isn't any Edward focus in the second half of Breaking Dawn, which I think has always been one of the many issues with the book. I wish we would have seen more of him dealing with shit because we all know he's not that great at dealing with shit.

Edward's quite an annoying character, and sure Bella is not going to mind for the first while but somewhere in eternity she has to start getting annoyed at him or even just start admitting he's wrong in a way that isn't just *sigh, oh well I guess I'll deal with it*.
Bella, I think is the queen of rationalising crazy shit, I love my delusional homegirl.

I'm really really ready for a very different Breaking Dawn, like the crazier the better I'm SO ready and SO excited. Like I'm hoping you go way way off the rails with it.

tbh I'm expecting quality but I'm so invested in this version of story at this point you could probably change the names in My Immortal and I'd still eat it up... but please don't do lmfao
ColdOnePaul chapter 28 . 5/8/2018
It sure sounds like the reimagined version of BD will be quite different apart from not being able to have Renesmee since Edythe obviously cannot change with the progression of a pregnancy. Unless magic is somehow involved, which I think is extremely unlikely despite Bella’s crack in the original Eclipse about Angela being a witch when she remonstrated with Edward after her return from La Push. Anyway, looking forward to seeing what you come up with!
MediaJunkie chapter 28 . 5/8/2018
Wow I finally just got around to reading the final five chapters after you posted the epilogue last night that was quite a good read and I'm loving it.

your midnight sun reimagined is gonna sound pretty good I'm looking forward to it in addition to breaking dawn reimagined.

im actually thinking this might be put into two parts for the finale of you make it sound like it does have to be separated. I will check out winter sunshine work and this life and birth someone else's said in the review.

summing it up I've got alot of material to keep me occupied for the foreseeable future. keep it up you write amazing stories. this is gonna be a great ride see you in your next chapter!
Guest chapter 28 . 5/8/2018
Amazing finish you got me in the edge of my seat. Please update soon
JearBearTheMighty chapter 28 . 5/7/2018
Been reading alot of Ohxmyxria 's work on Life and Birth so Im super excited to see your take on Beau as a vampire, and his newfound relationship between him and the Cullens. Anyways wicked awesome chapter, I got chills at the end man, WHAT THE HECK DOES THIS ALL MEAN, WHATS GONNA HAPPEN?! DARK EDYTHE?! BEAU BEING USEFUL?!lol (I actually love how passive he is as a male lead) I really like the direction you're going in. Especially since the original Breaking Dawn just doesnt appeal to me. *sigh* Its gonna be sooo hard to wait for your version.

After Im done with Life and Birth Im gonna check out your Midnight Sun Reimagined and WinterSunshine's DayBreak series. Keep up the killer work man, youre truly one of my favorite writers (not just fanfic writers, writers in general, all-encompassing).
-JB
MANU gupta chapter 28 . 5/7/2018
You rock man!
Guest chapter 28 . 5/7/2018
An amazing fanfiction and very well written! I can't wait for you to post Midnight Sun and especially Breaking Dawn!
Quiet Ryter chapter 28 . 5/7/2018
Thank you for updating your story. This is an amazing and wonderful chapter.:) Its cool that Edythe and Beau are going to be together.:) The ending was amazing and wonderful.:) Despite how long it will take before Breaking Dawn I know it will be worth the wait.:)
FireRed21 chapter 28 . 5/7/2018
That was amazing! I can't wait for Midnight Sun! Sounds interesting.
LeoH chapter 28 . 5/7/2018
Holy shit the hype is real! You have a very interesting pov about this series.

About Jonathan and Alexa's Betrayal, I think you hinted this in New Moon, that scene when Sulpicia finds out Beau is immune to their powers, she mentions it would be ''useful'', that was foreshadow right?

Just thinking about the possibilities, Edythe's dark side, Beau as a vampire, a lot of manipulation, a vampire war!
I'm so excited you have no idea, congratulations, you deserve it.
Guest chapter 28 . 5/7/2018
Ohhhh shit! Cannot wait!
JBtM chapter 27 . 4/24/2018
Dope as always man. Ive been lurking since december 2017 and Ive been straight addicted to your Re-imagined series. Its wierd cause I dont really read much...or at least I didnt use to before finding this extended universe. Its even wierder cause I only ever got like 1/4th of the way through the original Twilight back when it came out (only attempted to read it to impress some girl...didnt turn out well...I hella fucked it up).

Anyways I fell in love with Life and Death a few years back and, coupled with your re-imagined series and the fan community, it is my favorite series. Im so glad somebody posted a link to your series on Reddit. I happend upon while searching for literature similar to Life and Death and paranormal romance. Like legit your stuff is soooo good that I even sent your stuff to one of my ex-friends (I decided that no matter what evils I felt he brought upon me, and that as a Life and Death fan, I couldnt in good conscience withold my knowledge of your reimagined series, every fan has a right to read it)

On another note, I calculated out how long it might possibly be until Breaking Dawn Reimagined is fully completed and Ive decided that I can spare a few years of my life to be an anxious reck, frothing at the mouth for each and every new chapter you release. So yea keep on keeping my man, and Id love to see your Original works as well (since I keep seeing you mention their existence)

Im looking forward to your future works of any form.
-JB
darthv chapter 27 . 4/17/2018
great chapter!
CCNH.Tributo-Runner chapter 27 . 4/17/2018
I don’t have words. It was so beautiful (sad and a touch painful, but still so beautiful). Your writing is still amazing and I can’t wait for what comes next. Good luck
400 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »