Reviews for Eclipse Reimagined
Debbie Hicks chapter 2 . 10/26/2016
BITTEN/CHANGE/GIFTED/Volturi
that ALIEN RATTLESNAKES Erased my human life fully time as all of the blood went too far gone suddenly bitten my other wrist then with best friends joined wityhh newborns DRAINED Disappeared taken away then then suddenly I was BITTEN As all of bites taken my toxic seeds from me implanted into as all of women human women then suddenly implantion but suddenhlyy more with it tortured but bled deceadserd risen as a VAMPIRE Forever then it came I awaited coldly but without emotions then it ripped more seeds into more human women and With men implanted to them but exploding hybrids then were swplit but bitten too hardest then suddenly but nned ass all of it removed the Cullens found me drained without seeds he is sterile but how then then it was with then guilty then burst frely with three then came too late BLAZED In fire what we do hide them too late burst from here then three days later I now sparkled in Kirai Sparking Diamonds frl;atlined froim with them suddenly freed of the corpses now I was cursed with Vampirism fully time for now poped taken now lost then the very far way as all of it reawakened with Borg whitest skin Crimson eyes shattereing bright red eyes officially truest Alice it is venom with other best friends flast lined he has no seed they had his memories erased has no memories of his human life or family that myself died from the corpse with their corpses freed then I made a Sacred Vulcan oath I muttered A'tri vari'taitr'loth krai'prai krai'lath'oth I resumed in Vulcan Alice he lost memories of his life with their then the bodies were taken from here then right into the Chapel of Volterra then Mourners arrived then it was too late much more guards then it was too late our unification of hearts stopped beating finallynd heartbeat all but it was too late dead of organ failure delivered clothes more from malls with shoes boots with books as all of them but came my rebirth of my own death but it really happened myself had a power a real one then it was different but changed for good that was it came too late the humans had children followed us/them burst freely now gained guards for us now the humans were infertile adopted them as our own then flatlined burst frely then ourselves were not aging at all but lost as all were not humans with mazillions suddenly blacked out then it was already gone m our as all human traits lost then it was too late the bodies burst out as all of guards then suddenly came too late replaced her with them but suddenly killed the royal family came to power then exploding then were as all of them then their as all of children now a new family took over from them now no longer humans but Vampires from the final seeds then never had kids again then the humans were aging people us non-aging beings um' no thank you we have to solve this problem ourselves using from Surak he was a Vulcan male on the planet Vulcan our eyes were yellow by now shattering but were Golden by now I was a strictiest Vegetarian on a diet thin watched from animals I fed was very too busy on business trips acting funny like my own grandfather was my other memory I was the first male Bene Gesserit I was a mentat trained taught in as all of it now time were hard for Jules her mother sick again she was old by now two brothers imprinted had kids Jules what is wrong my mother is ill she's dying I Grieve with thee she will meet her mate in Sha Ka Ree you sound Vulcan dress like one yes then it was too late both friends tribe crossed over that the young Vulcan master officiate a burial we are gathered in this starship this death took place all my travels hers is most human that it was over now each both kids with the next generation followed then with us/them that was it burst freely then it really happened lost bodies ourselves survived myself looked like a young Ambassador Sarek dressed in my funeral Vulcan robes of black suddenly I exploding my deepest richest Vulcan funeral dirge so more gloriously stronger could not stop singing the real Vulcan funeral dirge used my powers to mind meld Edy I called her had Coyote pointed ears had fine richer slanted eyebrows melded I was telepathic via touch suddenly our minds collided officially then it really happened my hair was still unchanged looks black was darker Alice he's melding he is what Vulcan oh my god that our sister then myself was telepathic by touch then I was tested then young man you are not human you look from their planet your hair is in a fashion of Vulcan males what is he I am a Vulcan I hail from the planet Vulcan I have pointed ears slanted eyebrows oh my god you can't age yes but I never be human he is not from our planet from the planet Vulcan age I look eighteen I am 21 years old I am a adult oh my god he went to the rite of tal'oth only a blade returned as a adult yes I study their species languages culture religious clans and Mount Seleya to meditate it was a fan fim but I embraced Kolinahr I am now with Surak daily.
BeauEdythe chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
Loved it! Can't wait to see how this plays out I always thought eclipse was the best book in the saha
Midnight Comet chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
Instant follow. Eclipse is my favorite Twilight book, so I can't wait to see what you have in store.
Love the cover too. owod
kelly868 chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
Thank you so much for the new story!
Will be eagerly waiting for the update!
NancyChen chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
Wow´╝üUpdated already! I'm so glad you decided to continue this story, thank you so much!
MaliceMalAmyMalevFaery chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
Update soon :) let me guess. Riley stays as Riley but female? The name is uni-sex
Debbie Hicks chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
Chapter 2.
today is the day then
Sweetcaramelover chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
I love you more 3 THANKYOU!
Shadow of the Dark Flames chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
Hello there!
Just read both the epilogue of New Moon and this preface; excellent job as usual.
I'm very much looking forward to the actual story... especially the mountain top! ;)

Your Loyal Fan,