Reviews for Eclipse Reimagined
Shadowdog11 chapter 27 . 4/16/2018
I liked the chapter so much more. Great all around. Imagine my surprise when I see TWO emails about updates. I thought it was an error!
CCNH.Tributo-Runner chapter 26 . 4/16/2018
OMG, THE FEELS! Really, I cried my eyes out. I never actually liked Jules very much, but I felt so bad for her, I understand her completely (or at least in this particular chapter). In this chapter, her character killed me. My (most-of-the-time- cold) heart was melting. I loved it so much! Now to the next one!

Ps: sorry for not reviewing much, but this chapter totally deserved it
Guest chapter 27 . 4/16/2018
Ugh my heart! These two chapters were amazing!
LeoH chapter 27 . 4/16/2018
These chapters are so emotional, I feel so bad for Jules, maybe Beau should have sugested poligamy! xD
And that propose, ''I'd forgotten to open the box'' omg dude, Beau is such a piece of work lmao.
Anyway, thank you for this combo, really excited for the next one and your take on Midnight Sun.
WinterSunshine chapter 27 . 4/16/2018
2 chapters at once? Amazing—just awesome. I loved your take on this, and the way you changed Jules and Beau’s conversation.
I always thought Jake was too much of a jerk in the original.
I’m excited to see how our epilogues differ, and as always, I’m excited to see your Breaking Dawn!
Thanks for the shoutout, as well! I appreciate your kind words of recommendation :)
Looking forward to the next one, as always!
FireRed21 chapter 27 . 4/16/2018
Wow, two chapters in one day?! Thank you! This is so good. Hurry up (just saying) so I could read your next story of Breaking Dawn on how you write it!
SwifteForeverAndAlways chapter 27 . 4/16/2018
Awesome second chapter! I was pretty happy to see a second update today. :)
Quiet Ryter chapter 27 . 4/16/2018
Thank you for updating your story. This is an amazing and wonderful chapter.:) Its cool that Edythe and Beau are now engaged.:) Being able to read two chapters in one Day was an amazing and wonderful birthday gift, thank you.:D I’m really excited and curious about the next chapter.:)
Quiet Ryter chapter 26 . 4/16/2018
Thank you for updating your story. This is a fantastic and wonderful chapter.:) Its cool that Beau will still be with Edythe, what will happen in Breaking Dawn? Reading this made my day and was the best birthday gift ever!:) and thank you.:) I’m really excited and curious about the next chapter.:)
SwifteForeverAndAlways chapter 26 . 4/16/2018
I haven't reviewed this in a while, which is funny since I've been reading the previous chapters. Anyways, amazing chapter and as always, can't wait what to see what's happening next!
Guest chapter 25 . 4/11/2018
Please update soon we’re almost finished haha amazing work as usual sbsolutely loving it
Shano chapter 24 . 4/9/2018
Hey.
I was not able to read the last couple of chapters due to some personal reasons.. I just read Chapter 22-25. I have been following your work from a long time and you are an amazing writer and are doing a marvellous job with this series. One of the best fanfics I have ever read.

Just one thing struck me hard. Beau’s feelings towards Julie are so detailed. We exactly know what is going on through his mind throughout the series and specially in Chapter-24, when it comes to Julie. But on the other hand, ahistorical feelings towards Edythe are not so clear.. When she confronts him, we just know that he is feeling guilty and that’s about it. Even when she tells him that he is free to do as he wish, we do not get a clear picture of Beau’s feelings towards her.
And I hated that part even in original Eclipse. Edythe is way better than Edward in expressing herself but with Bella, at least we knew that she loves Edward more. Beau is not able to express himself here.
I feel here, that he is more in love with a Julie than Edythe and he is marrying her out of guilt and his promise. Even though he has been particularly selfish throughout the book without any regards to the girl he apparently loves.

It just doesn’t sit well with me. I hope you will take out a bit of your time and explain it a bit. It’s literally racking my brain.

Otherwise the whole series is just brilliant. Keep up the good work. I am specially looking forward towards your version of Breaking Dawn. Have a good day.
OfTheUpperUplands chapter 25 . 4/9/2018
Hey back again but was so late to 24, 25 was already up lmfao I'm not one to rush but you surprised me by being one of the only fanfic writers I know with consistent uploads!
How does it feel winning in the brave fight against procrastination? Good I hope (also hope I didn't jinx it) I wouldn't know, as you can tell with my double chapter double comment.

Edythe's acceptance of Beau's "cheating" honestly seemed even more bizarre to me than in the original, I'm not sure if it's a subconscious gender bias or if the gender swapping made the situation feel new enough for the "cheating" and acceptance to seem weird again but either way I can never tell whether this portion of character growth is Meyer's best or worst moment. It's fresh that's for sure and you rewrite defiantly made it fresh again.

As usual Edythe's explanation of the whole situation was better than Edward's... she's a better communicator for sure. Her reasoning are always a little smarter and in depth - more in line for a 100 year old person.

When Victor arrived in the clearing it struck me that Victoria's plan seems very female and I can't quite put my finger on why. She builds an army, something that's historically very male oriented and takes revenge for a lover that was killed, something typically male also so why does her plan seem so female? Her plan almost reminds me of royal women who strike back, almost like a Mary Tudor.

Reilynn/Victor is a lot less unique than Victoria/Riley and probably the best evidence that Meyer wasn't really trying to say women need protecting the way people think she was trying to say with the fact Bella always needing saving.
Like yes Bella needs a lot of saving but it's not being she's a girl it's because she's a complete mess.

I like that Beau did actually make himself bleed, Bella and Beau are both such decisive people it's a little odd Bella waits around for ages until it's too late to be helpful. I wonder if Meyer regrets not having Bella just do it.

Reading your after note, your thoughts on the Bella/Jacob imprint tie are very interesting. I think you're right that Meyer was overly keen on making Bella 100% innocent and 100% in love with Edward. In real life no one is 100% anything but that's all Bella and Edward are, they're so black and white in their thinking. It's very unbelievable.
I think the pull she felt during the pregnancy is somewhat interesting but her feeling that pull before she was even pregnant is just baffling. If fate had even known that was a choice wouldn't Alice have seen it (or not seen it you know what I mean)? It doesn't make a whole lot of sense even within the Twilight universe. There are some big plot holes in the Twiverse but I think you may have happened upon one of the biggest overlooked ones.

Opening 25 I see that you were actually a little late on getting it up... I'm amazed. your work ethic is commendable.

Bree gets to live! Well I truly didn't see that one coming. I think that Twilight could have used some more darkness/death at time but I'm interested to see where this new arc is going. It does make more sense for Brenden to be expanded rather than bring on an OC.
I'm interested to see how Bre being alive plays out, whether it will be better or worse for them long term. Sometimes death isn't as bad as living poorly. Maybe Bre goes evil af and would be better off dead(er). I'm looking forward to it!
Quiet Ryter chapter 25 . 4/3/2018
Thank you for updating your story. This is a fantastic and wonderful chapter.:) It's cool that they have won and Beau is safe.:) It's sad that Brenden is gone, this is similar to what happened to Bree, except they never said what happens to her in the story except what Edward had warned her, it was perfect and wonderful.:) I'm really excited and curious about the next chapter.:)
Harbjhoel chapter 25 . 4/3/2018
very nice of you to preserve Reilynn, can't wait to see what you make of him
400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »