Reviews for Eclipse Reimagined
Quiet Ryter chapter 25 . 4/3/2018
Thank you for updating your story. This is a fantastic and wonderful chapter.:) It's cool that they have won and Beau is safe.:) It's sad that Brenden is gone, this is similar to what happened to Bree, except they never said what happens to her in the story except what Edward had warned her, it was perfect and wonderful.:) I'm really excited and curious about the next chapter.:)
Harbjhoel chapter 25 . 4/3/2018
very nice of you to preserve Reilynn, can't wait to see what you make of him
darthv chapter 25 . 4/3/2018
amazing chapter!
drtenant chapter 1 . 4/2/2018
FYI was talking about the first time she kissed him when he didn't ask for permission
drtenant chapter 1 . 4/2/2018
So nothing bad but I've been rereading the series currently on eclipse again and I've just kinda noticed that edyth doesn't really get as idk what's the term I guess angry like she used to in the first or later books is that intentional like when she find out about Jules kissing beau reading a second time i expected an angrier response or like an fast rapid set of angry responses idk like I said nothing bad so love just something I noticed take it as you will :)
Guest chapter 25 . 4/2/2018
Amazing job as always viser ahahha you and winter okarr on tye same pace now
LD Fan chapter 25 . 4/2/2018
Great chapter and I'm okay with some canon breaking since Life & Death changed the ending of Twilight and has no canon version of New Moon, Eclipse, or Breaking Dawn.
CoffeeDragon 63 chapter 25 . 4/2/2018
nice chapter n good job agree with sparingy
WinterSunshine chapter 25 . 4/2/2018
I find it so funny that we posted the same, corresponding chapters on the same day :D Ha!
I, too, left Bree's male counterpart alive for further purposes, though MINE was a little more sentimental than your reasons ;)

Can't wait for the end, and see how yours differs from mine-simply from having it in Edythe's POV versus Beau's. We'll see where our (relatively) canon imaginations add up! Lol.
FireRed21 chapter 25 . 4/2/2018
Whoa.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/22/2018
As long as you don't make beau hook up with jules in any way or manner we're good lol He is still loyal after all, and his guilt will drive him to an even greater degree into being faithful. that, to me, is redemption.
Shadowdog11 chapter 24 . 3/16/2018
I agree with keeping Edythe’s reaction similar.
pateuvasiliu chapter 24 . 3/13/2018
Good to have you back! I've been following this religiously... it's like I'm a teenager all over again.

I think you've done fine. A little thing I minded is that in the original Jacob gets around Edward's threat by making Bella ask him to kiss her. Would've rather that scene was kept as it was. But apart from that, I'm loving this.
Aurain Orimura chapter 24 . 3/13/2018
Another awesome chapter. Can't wait till the next one where we see the aftermath of everything. Still make me wonder how this will all end since I don't think Beu can't be turned into a vampire for the same reasons as Bella did. Yet Beu was different from other vampires when he got turned in the original ending, so who knows?
LeoH chapter 24 . 3/13/2018
Wow, this chapter was just amazing, it was worth the wait.
The fight was awesome and got me anxious since you said you would take some possibly not popular decisions, for some reason I thought Beau would jump in front of Sarah and got bitten by Reilynn(nice name btw) or something.

But what impressed me the most was Edythe...she's amazing in her own way, what she says, the way she acts, this chapter gave me some weird vibes, I know I'm gonna sound weird but when she talked with Beau, she almost didnt sound like a person to me, it was like she was some kind of entity whose sole purpose is to see Beau happy no matter what. I know that's what she wants the most, but to be able to keep a hold on your feelings like that, this kind of selflessness...she really isn't human xD. It's a little weird, but that's how she is, I get it.

But I'm not gonna lie, I wish she promised to give him some kind of punishment later or something, or maybe Beau would punch himself cause he know Edythe won't hurt him LOL

I absolutely love it, thank you and congratulations, you did a very good job! 3