Reviews for Eclipse Reimagined
darthv chapter 25 . 4/3/2018
amazing chapter!
drtenant chapter 1 . 4/2/2018
FYI was talking about the first time she kissed him when he didn't ask for permission
drtenant chapter 1 . 4/2/2018
So nothing bad but I've been rereading the series currently on eclipse again and I've just kinda noticed that edyth doesn't really get as idk what's the term I guess angry like she used to in the first or later books is that intentional like when she find out about Jules kissing beau reading a second time i expected an angrier response or like an fast rapid set of angry responses idk like I said nothing bad so love just something I noticed take it as you will :)
Guest chapter 25 . 4/2/2018
Amazing job as always viser ahahha you and winter okarr on tye same pace now
LD Fan chapter 25 . 4/2/2018
Great chapter and I'm okay with some canon breaking since Life & Death changed the ending of Twilight and has no canon version of New Moon, Eclipse, or Breaking Dawn.
Dragonstar125 chapter 25 . 4/2/2018
nice chapter n good job agree with sparingy
WinterSunshine chapter 25 . 4/2/2018
I find it so funny that we posted the same, corresponding chapters on the same day :D Ha!
I, too, left Bree's male counterpart alive for further purposes, though MINE was a little more sentimental than your reasons ;)

Can't wait for the end, and see how yours differs from mine-simply from having it in Edythe's POV versus Beau's. We'll see where our (relatively) canon imaginations add up! Lol.
FireRed21 chapter 25 . 4/2/2018
Whoa.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/22/2018
As long as you don't make beau hook up with jules in any way or manner we're good lol He is still loyal after all, and his guilt will drive him to an even greater degree into being faithful. that, to me, is redemption.
Shadowdog11 chapter 24 . 3/16/2018
I agree with keeping Edythe’s reaction similar.
pateuvasiliu chapter 24 . 3/13/2018
Good to have you back! I've been following this religiously... it's like I'm a teenager all over again.

I think you've done fine. A little thing I minded is that in the original Jacob gets around Edward's threat by making Bella ask him to kiss her. Would've rather that scene was kept as it was. But apart from that, I'm loving this.
Aurain Orimura chapter 24 . 3/13/2018
Another awesome chapter. Can't wait till the next one where we see the aftermath of everything. Still make me wonder how this will all end since I don't think Beu can't be turned into a vampire for the same reasons as Bella did. Yet Beu was different from other vampires when he got turned in the original ending, so who knows?
LeoH chapter 24 . 3/13/2018
Wow, this chapter was just amazing, it was worth the wait.
The fight was awesome and got me anxious since you said you would take some possibly not popular decisions, for some reason I thought Beau would jump in front of Sarah and got bitten by Reilynn(nice name btw) or something.

But what impressed me the most was Edythe...she's amazing in her own way, what she says, the way she acts, this chapter gave me some weird vibes, I know I'm gonna sound weird but when she talked with Beau, she almost didnt sound like a person to me, it was like she was some kind of entity whose sole purpose is to see Beau happy no matter what. I know that's what she wants the most, but to be able to keep a hold on your feelings like that, this kind of selflessness...she really isn't human xD. It's a little weird, but that's how she is, I get it.

But I'm not gonna lie, I wish she promised to give him some kind of punishment later or something, or maybe Beau would punch himself cause he know Edythe won't hurt him LOL

I absolutely love it, thank you and congratulations, you did a very good job! 3
darthv chapter 24 . 3/13/2018
an absolutely amazing chapter! you are a terrific and extremely talented writer!
Debbie Hicks chapter 24 . 3/12/2018
25. Phase
that suddenly Screamn g then was phasing turning really heated in the fase was boiling hotter tyhen Bitten Clay with b est frien ds ate blood then un der a the Full moon the Volturoi foun d a Wolf with them was not human then Executed tore from m e assaulted ov er drained from sn akes was beaten then then with a depest gash more serious then then was dying from the blood was real then then then you b roke the law take care of him thern with them then sc ream ing then Killed b y them badly beaten then the CAullen s horrified the Chan ger was comb in ed were n ext then then then then too late with both then blewe from here then too late Crunched from here then too late then Carine sighten my beaten bleding c orpse with out it was dead Archie he is b itten with v enomous bite sc ars then suddenly m y with their hearts were stopped from rattlesnake venom was Venomous then POPPED! Then screaming of it was bleeding to death by them then was hoewling was attacked b rutally foercely Archie he is Turning into one of them with them then Dawn Read Spier bit Me to save my life sent Vampire venom to resurrect me with them bitten will never have kids without with the both followed with b itten kids then Exploding more brought here then reporterd they ben drain ede of as all of blood b y guads good se to it at on ce then too late killed as all with the Witnesses the damages to it will never reproduce anymore was dying from it will cross ov er then it never happened the pain was lot more worse then everywhere burn t from here becgan changing then suddenly weas heavies t doses of it more as all very monstrous then too late it stopped then was too late to stopp it then died in the line of duty was no longer alive what I Going to live with this n west life style then the sun blazing from here Blinkin west eyes were a Bright Falkor's ruby red color then weas so hurt then used a mov ie ston e smashed was so with guilt and hurt was so bitter Archie notic ed me crotching in feral hurt was dressed in a Goomsman's tuxedo then with a cape Archie the tore it from him but trieed to save it sitched it he's infertile oh dear god this is wprse they assaulted you welll what wrong it's my throat with theirs then first hunt as all of Fifty states and to Around the world's animals then WEritten m y name as Beaufort Cullen with their n ames then the animals over drain ed then then killed a Mountain lion my meal as all of them tore wearing a raincoat then Fed from here then suddenly was blown frely brought here then suddenly killed with her then waxen from here then no longer alive then in to purplish flames then more as all of guards birthed from here exploding reported they are Vegetarians hunted animals these guaeds with their looks are no longer hum an then have terrifying powers bind them they are undead then too late now a Vegetarian forever had done the deed sealed my fate the hair was with bangs was very fiery but had gained Muscles was MuscularRoyal healed me we were survivors brother forever you look like Fabio me he's handsome me Beau you are smiling dazzling your radiant twin fanged smile we are Kindred the Embraced in the e words of Lestat Drink from me you will live Forever ugh blood I Do ned to drink Blood to rebuild what We Desire a War to therm to grant ye a Viking Cremation gasp you are really harsh we will fight with what phasers a starship an d uniforms and ranks Carine he regained his Katra that was it us/both weere going to liberate Earth but a strangest alien change had a Mental shield ESP I Got a bad Nega vibes it's not good I Got a bad omen about this Phobos Deimos harken m y voice sek three four my powers emerged then suddenly was in fact a Vampire hunter trainted so they blew freely with them popped then sudden ly popped then no longer here as all of them then this newest upgraded treaty it's Federation martial law I Agred it's stamped high martial law then came too late blowen aslep then brought here b ut declared us/both outlaws then waxing with thre then too late hair grew back then never reproduced at all but more as all of guards then too late blew apart with the bodies as ashes died here fred as all of them then too late were as all of them suddenly reported it's don e they n ever age of the host died with the ashes made them Immortal good then too late now was no longer human had resume my newest life wiith theirs were taught but more senior training with them by now were fully taught were seeing people witnessed a Doll Burial from old movie bedsheets iciest them harder with Youma blood died in a Hit and run car wreck then buried here then with names of it then shredded then too late with as all of more buried pepple then blown then more guards reported then too late blew up then the families coped with my death was staged practice makes perfect first to see her my bran d newest boss in comman d graced me paper then made me a Offical but barrowed her bike was a gift but had a second with them now with money rich like the Grand Nagus Rom was crowned the young Vulcan woman come se Zek is retired with his new wife really now too late was wealthiest so they now in California studying acting hey you yes you me AWK! Then they dressed after oiling m e in Robes were so heavy the hair was trim once a year then had my eyebrows altered then added Teenaged Ocampan ears ugh watch it my back you Terrans then uh oh dark honeysuckle brown huh Uh what you did I Stink urgh Vulcan robes groan oh Excuse me Madam then the sleeve said Soran no thank you myself was look at twenty yeaes old was eighteen frozen solid was magic what is that you acdress me as T'Sai no my lady myself was really ceremonial but polite was more civliized but well-mannered Archie help holy Crap you look like a Vulcan male it grew back so Royal's my hair is in a fashion a trim what this Robes they very heavy guess who I Am Soran oh no Ambassador Sarek's aide this is terrible what are wearing it's Vulcan robes your blood went Gaean Forest Gren as Grass yiou are paler with a greenish tint that blushed a Green color guys there is a galactic prblem they are filming New Vulcan scen e the one actor it's Leonard Nimoy summoned me he made me Soran aide to Ambassador Sarek howe do I Look alien but extraterrestrial ugh we look like Vulcans then n ow as a actor trained more Vulcan dialects was speaking more.
400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »