Reviews for Eclipse Reimagined
Quiet Ryter chapter 24 . 3/12/2018
Thank you for updating your story. This is an awesome and fantastic chapter.:) Its cool that they were able to stop Victor and keep him from hurting Beau.:) What will happen next? I’m really excited and curious about the next chapter.
Dragonstar125 chapter 24 . 3/12/2018
great chapter well done
YourFavoriteAsian chapter 23 . 3/12/2018
Thanks for uploading this! I love your writing so much! I hope Breaking Dawn comes out fast! I would pay to read it!
GreenRaven96 chapter 23 . 3/10/2018
I just wanted to say that I love Eclipse Reimagined so much and that I can't wait for the next chapter.
Scarlett Cherie chapter 9 . 2/28/2018
Something I had forgotten to include in my last review - I find it to be refreshing for Edythe and Julie to be "fighting" over Beau versus Edward and Jacob because being the males that they are, they did have the tendency to be VERY protective and territorial and at times it was just annoyingly overwhelming. With that being said, I enjoyed your take on Julie's and Edythe's civil conversation! Feel like it was a lot nicer and less "harrumph" compared to Edward agreeing with Jacob. Although, it has been a long time since I've last read the series, hahah.

- Scarlett Cherie
Scarlett Cherie chapter 8 . 2/27/2018
I love that you mention the daydreaming bit with the werewolves and the drama due to this gender swap, hahah! My goodness, the amount of drama and the mess with unwillingly sharing thoughts! I swear you don't leave anything out with these changes you make!
- Scarlett Cherie
Scarlett Cherie chapter 7 . 2/27/2018
I have to say you did an excellent job tackling Royal's history! It was wonderfully written and connected well with the masculinity that is him versus Rosalie's history. Looking forward to see these other two changes of the three that you had to undergo!
-Scarlett Cherie
Thoraban chapter 23 . 2/25/2018
Oh my god, this chapter is beautiful. Amazing, really. The sheer emotion in it is astounding. Thanks for posting and keep it up.
OfTheUpperUplands chapter 23 . 2/23/2018
So I've just finished reading through the Life and Death Alternative Ending right the way through to here and I'm thoroughly impressed. I mean, the standard of the writing is very high but the plot is what really blew me away. I'm amazed that you could add so much to it, and make a much richer experience while still staying in the bounds of what Stephano laid out for you to work with. In may ways I felt while reading through that this was the original version because there was a lot of things that made more sense the way you laid them out than they did originally and I felt that in many circumstances the character's motivations, wants and needs were more realistic and better rounded in this version although to be fair to darling Stephenie she did begin that in Life and Death (the better rounding) but you really finished it off in a well rounded bow. This fic has almost ended my craving for Meyer to continue because I can't really fathom the possibility of there being another version of this story equal in quality.

I think one of the reasons I find this version of the story so interesting is that Bella gets away with a lot of very odd behaviour which leaves you wondering if it was gender norms or just that she's in a really weird situation. I was kind of disappointed with Beau didn't hit Jules in this version but at the same time upon reflecting on it I 100% think it was the right choice. I really don't like that's it's not acceptable for men to hit women when even the man is being harmed but Forks is a small town, and Beau is Beau. Even if he had managed to convince himself it was acceptable I can't imagine anyone backing him up and supporting his choice to hit Jules especially Charlie. I think the only people who wouldn't have had a problem with it would have been those clued in on the supernatural and even then I wonder if some of the more traditional characters would have some doubts in the back of their minds. Aside from Bella's genderswap I think that Charlie is the next most interesting character.

Charlie's actions seem but more powerful in this version and I'm glad you continued this story on so we could see how his dislike of E play out. I think because society has weird preconceptions of fathers hating boyfriends Charlie's dislike while justified never seems that potent, he seems like he's mildly miffed with the way the events played out between Bella and Edward and that has just built on top of that societal preconception that father hates boyfriend.
While I feel that for Charlie to hate a girlfriend that much comes off in a much more powerful manner because society tells us fathers should be impressed and happy when their son wrangles a girlfriend. For me Charlie really comes off stronger willed in this version because it is so unusual for a father to hate a girlfriend it really seems so much more extreme and more realistic really because Charlie SHOULD be reeking of detest in every scene he has with E because from his point of view E is a complete train wreck and very bad for B.

Archie was interesting to me too, so much of Alice's character is wrapped up in her manic party planning/obsessive fashion lover persona it's cool to see what lies beneath. Especially in regards to that scene where Archie and Beau talk about what Edythe would like regarding a wedding. I like that even genderswapped he is still pushing for the wedding and to see that if almost gives me more respect for Alice in that situation since in the book it comes off like she is largely trying to get the wedding big for her own 95% her own benefit and 5% Edward's.

Wondering how Beau was going to buy Edythe a ring is something that kept me a little too gripped as I read through the story. I kept picturing Beau trying to round up the money for something flashy. It made me wonder if Edythe had ever dreamed of an engagement ring before Beau. It seems difficult to believe it had never crossed the mind of a 100 year old woman but in Twilight we're pretty much told marriage is not on Edward's mind at all at the time he's changed at 17 and theoretically doesn't become that big a deal until Bella, he's meant to only want to be a solider which is odd because I'm sure someone as smart as Edward could have lied about his age like thousands of others did in World War 1.
I really liked that you solved the engagement ring thing with a very small diamond heirloom ring which for sure makes the most sense and is clearly something Edythe would like the most although I'm a little sad we didn't get to see Beau doing something crazy to get money for a ring and or blowing all his money he has on a ring. It's not like he can cheap out on it, they're going to live forever he's going to need to get something high quality and I'd be willing to be diamonds are the only rock that isn't going to get seriously scratched up and lose its shine after a couple hundred years of being a vampire.

As for the current chapter, I liked it a lot. I'm glad B and J still kiss, I don't think the story would have made much sense if they didn't. There's a reason marriages always go up during times of war-
people make hasty desperate decisions under high pressure. Beau is clearly no better at handling the love triangle than Bella which is great to see, even with the gender changes B still comes off as the most lost and inexperience of the three of them. Which makes sense, E is older and has seen more relationships play out in a unique way and J has grown up fast and has the benefits of not having a teenage brain (because the wolf thing is meant to physically put her in her 20s). For this reason it almost makes me wonder if both E and J are too old for Bella in experience more than anything else... Yet there are times when Bella is defiently the adult. Maybe because J hasn't had that experience sometimes she does seem much younger and E is locked in the brain of a 17 year old. I'd love to see a Twilight 100 years after B and E first get together and see how their relationship looks. They both act so teenage in intensity, hastiness and hormones I wonder if that would last forever.
The more you look into Twilight the more questions spring up, there's so much unexplored within the original canon and Life and Death has opened up twice as many questions as it's answered. I'm just really glad you're here trying to fill in some of the blanks.
drtenant chapter 23 . 2/20/2018
First off amazing chapter and I'm sure that could not have been very easy to write and set up that amount of intense and emotion and let it all be portrayed in the one chapter. Second for the people saying that Beau is hurting edyth all the time clearly don't know what that type of situation can be like it's very hard and confusing he isn't trying to hurt edyth but he also doesn't want to loose Jules.. He knows when he's done something that hurt edyth he pays attention can read it on her face and always feel horrible about it and plans to rectify that later or explain why he did or said what he did as far as Jules goes not wanting to loose your best friend but also know at the same time your hurting them but they would rather stay with the hurt then see you in pain there is honestly no right way to settle a situation like that without someone getting hurt on some level... Anyways thought you did amzing can't wait for next chapter
Guest chapter 23 . 2/19/2018
Team edythe but poor julie. MY GOD I AM SO TORN
Izumikii chapter 23 . 2/16/2018
Man I feel so bad for beau, Edythe or Jules . Both are amazing , though of course , I’m team Edythe . Anyways , thank you for the update ! I can’t wait for the next one :)
Snoopycool01 chapter 23 . 2/16/2018
Omg, you put a bigger cliffie there than the original story,hahahha! Excellently done as always, ttfn!
WinterSunshine chapter 23 . 2/15/2018
Wow... I wondered how this chapter would turn out. You've done an amazing job with this, Visser. Such raw emotion in this chapter. Actually found myself getting a little emotional there at the end. Well done!
Guest chapter 23 . 2/13/2018
That was an intense chapter I feel sorry for bothe julie and edythe. Beau really hurt them both. Either way one of them is really gonna get hurt because eventually beau has got to choose which one he really wants to spend his forever with. Anyway great work as always, can’t wait for the next one. Really excited on where are you gonna bring this story too
400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »