Reviews for So Clear Now
KELS B chapter 13 . 9/23
Loving the story, absolutely addicted, can't wait to see what happens next!
melsbells91 chapter 13 . 8/30
So excited to see an update and such a sweet chapter! I loved Emma and Killian cuddling with Henry to watch cartoons and then the boys playing around and pulling on heartstrings - so cute. It was sweet that Emma got to spend time with her brothers after so long and thinking about what life might look like if she stayed. I'm really looking forward to watching Emma and Killian's friendship grow, can't wait for the next update!
Emilee Amethyst chapter 13 . 8/26
Lol loved the time Emma spent with her brothers. The pranks mentioned were great and setting off fireworks would've been hilarious but I like the way you ended it.
SuzziQ chapter 13 . 8/26
I'm so happy that you finally updated this story! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
PastOneonta chapter 5 . 8/25
Elsa is a good friend. She might be the best person to talk to Emma so honestly. Emma is not ready to listen her mother. Why is Emma running? From royalty and relationships? What did Killain do? Catching up, thanks for continuing.
Ness fan 01 chapter 13 . 8/24
Welcome back. Sounds like Emma is going to stay. Looking forward to seeing their friendship progress.
RhizOneill chapter 13 . 8/24
awww love this chapter so much. I can't wait to read more soon.
oncer4life11 chapter 13 . 8/24
Aww this whole chapter was just so full of feels.
princesseslikepirates chapter 13 . 8/24
I'm really excited to see that you are continuing this story!

I like the beginning of their new friendship. I wonder how long it will take before it blossoms into more. :)

The antics between the siblings are funny. David and Mary Margaret must have had a handful when they were children.
andria chapter 13 . 8/24
YAY! You have no idea how much seeing this new chapter updated made my day I had to read it right away! Loved the beginning with Emma and Killian and Henry! So glad that Robin and Marian as well as Roland are in this story as well and thought they fit really well in this chapter. I hope we get to see more of Emma with her brothers and her parents in an informal more relaxed setting. cannot wait to read more. take all the time you need to write in between chapters. just knowing that it is continuing is enough for me!
Wish you would continue this story. It is one of my favorite AUs
Storygirl1985 chapter 12 . 5/26
Hey, i just stumbled across your story and really like itI know it's not the only thing you're writing at the moment but I would be extremely happy if you would continue it some day.
aylaeh1 chapter 12 . 3/24
will you be updating this story soon? I've enjoyed it so far.
R u ever planning on updating this?
melsbells91 chapter 12 . 1/22
I'm so so glad they're talking. It's so sweet how easily intimate and connected they are and how much Henry loves Killian and is such a part of their little family. Loved it, can't wait for the next update.