Reviews for Long Live the Queen
Phoenix Rebel chapter 4 . 3/17
Aww...that last part was sweet! LOL
Bronze chapter 4 . 2/8
Was it the drink that made him truly notice this woman or was it the woman who caught his attention despite the drink? At least he's sober enough to recognize when he's already lost the battle. And the war's not looking too good either! Thoros is obviously the next to marry. And this so nicely shows how things went before Harry was even a twinkle in his daddy's eye. Thanks. This was short but oh so enjoyable.
Bronze chapter 3 . 2/8
It sounds like a very happy and loving marriage. It also looks like Nott never really got over her. I also noticed hints of the Death Eaters starting. In my considered opinion, they all should've been put through the Veil after the first war after two straight weeks of Flushing Draught followed by questioning under truth potion to find out who their spies and unmarked follower were. Even the ones on the Wizengamot. As to those who manage to escape the magical UK, put a nice high bounty on each and everyone of them! Along with anyone sheltering them. Make them extremely unwelcome any and everywhere. It'd be a hell of a lot harder to return with no followers to help you.
Bronze chapter 2 . 2/8
She responds to Charlus a lot better than to either two. It's quite obvious who she wants. Though I don't know anything about her father. I know I've read in other stories where her father thought it a good enough match that he willingly allowed it. Maybe he felt marrying her to either Malfoy or Nott was much too closely related to be a good idea. Or maybe Charlus simply offered more then the other two families for Dorea. Either way it's much better she was a Potter then a Malfoy or Nott.
Bronze chapter 1 . 2/8
Yes, I can see where this connects to the other as I am reading The Reclamation of Black Magic. I'm finding the story quite interesting. Though this Dorea is different from that one. I'm not surprised to read Nott was after her. Fortunately she seems smarter then he is and so won't end up married to a Pureblood bigot. I mean, Really? Here comes some unknown person claiming to be a Pureblood and NONE of those families have the brains to check his family history? With a name like Voldemort, not knowing if it's a first or last name, they didn't have the intelligence to ask question? All because he said what they wanted to hear? Not the brightest bulbs in the package were they? I normally don't read HP stories from his parents or grandparents times. They just don't interest me. But this one is different. It gives a bit of background on Harry's grandmother. Something I think is a good idea for that story.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/22/2018
Lovely story!
lojosmom chapter 4 . 2/3/2018
Enjoyable story, but I wish there was more of the romance between Dorea and Charlus.
Ginger.kingston chapter 2 . 7/29/2017
aww 3 charlus
A.Lovely.Villain chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
Love it !
feliciajpg chapter 4 . 3/6/2017
I do believe that a quick fic about Thoros and Calla is needed
writer34 chapter 4 . 11/28/2016
I love it!
lotusgranger chapter 4 . 11/6/2016
Although it is short, you've managed to provide a rich backstory for Dorea (Potter) Black that plays so nicely into the Reclamation of Black Magic. I LOVE how Thoros meets his wife, and the inevitability of Dorea ending up with Charlus rather than the Peacock Abraxas or the Serpent Thoros.
ShayaLonnie chapter 4 . 11/6/2016
It's glorious. Calla is exactly how I always pictured her.
ShayaLonnie chapter 3 . 11/6/2016
The fact that you brought baby Sirius into this chapter just breaks me. OMG I love it so much
ShayaLonnie chapter 2 . 11/6/2016
I have no idea why this was still in my inbox! I thought I'd reviewed every chapter already!