Reviews for These New Feelings
Mr. Steeler chapter 21 . 6/13
Ooohh boy I can't wait to see what happens with Star out there in mewberty form. Very good story overall and can't wait for the next part.
Smiling Lemon chapter 21 . 5/26
Sexy and had fun so yes that wait was a pain but still worth it.
claudiozero777 chapter 21 . 5/26
Soooooooo mister jimmy i think you change a little the chapter 21 like a re-wiritte but i have to said... My boy you are a proud man for your country and i take my hat in your honor, really i nearvy shocked my self laughing while i was reading the end of the chapter a very good one, even it give inspiration to write again in Spanish (my original language) a starco steamy fic; by the way i wish you good speed and that the universe, the weed or fortnite give you inspiration to wirite the next chapters.
Also i want you to give some ideas because i'm like you a lemmon (steamy) writer
1. A chapter in a lone beach or in a cabin in the certain death forest are perfect for the mewberty unleash, and a litte of bondaje action.

Well better that will be the only idea i give you beacuse if i tell more i would spoil my own fic xD and i think you have better ideas than what i can said, goodspeed man i will expecting the next one, continue your great work. Have nice a weekend man
warrioresscat chapter 21 . 5/25
Love it 3
I never writed sex scenes but i can imagine that it would be needed the perfect amount of hornyness and concentration... Good luck
DinoGuy2000 chapter 21 . 3/13
I was pretty excited for this chapter, and I was not disappointed! What wonderful levels of sweetness and smuttiness!

Good work!
Alekxai chapter 21 . 3/2
Well keep looking for you right state of mind then, no need to rush :D
A unimpressive name chapter 21 . 2/28
Oh hey you live I thought you already abandoned this
Bedrock Armor chapter 21 . 2/28
Or leave a comment on the mobile version. Only the desktop version restricts you to one review per chapter. The mobile version and the app allow multiple comments on the same chapter.
One Eyed Demon chapter 21 . 2/28
Oh shiiiiiit... He lives!
ThegamerpenguinXD chapter 22 . 2/24
Guys the author is making a new chapter. I PM him and he said that he is working on the new chapter so don't worry.
Svtfoe chapter 22 . 2/18
Moist
Star butterfly chapter 22 . 2/15
You. Suck. Hard. Lemons. I totes couldn't stop reading it now I have to.
Amazing but...

MORE DAM YOU MORE
Lupus Boulevard chapter 10 . 1/16
Goddammit you got me, that end made me laugh too much than I thought it would.