Reviews for These New Feelings
Resurrection99 chapter 21 . 8/25
I love everything about this and I can't wait for more.
bubbahcakes chapter 9 . 7/26
Totally with you on the whole foreskin bit, by the by. Circumcision is overrated as hell.
Amber chapter 9 . 7/5
You have all the same opinions as me!

(Cubbies rule)
Ghggggg chapter 6 . 7/5
Yes! Thank you jim, very cool!
norm chapter 21 . 6/30
STW for life!
FanGirl chapter 21 . 6/29
Not bad.
Mr. Steeler chapter 21 . 6/13
Ooohh boy I can't wait to see what happens with Star out there in mewberty form. Very good story overall and can't wait for the next part.
Smiling Lemon chapter 21 . 5/26
Sexy and had fun so yes that wait was a pain but still worth it.
claudiozero777 chapter 21 . 5/26
Soooooooo mister jimmy i think you change a little the chapter 21 like a re-wiritte but i have to said... My boy you are a proud man for your country and i take my hat in your honor, really i nearvy shocked my self laughing while i was reading the end of the chapter a very good one, even it give inspiration to write again in Spanish (my original language) a starco steamy fic; by the way i wish you good speed and that the universe, the weed or fortnite give you inspiration to wirite the next chapters.
Also i want you to give some ideas because i'm like you a lemmon (steamy) writer
1. A chapter in a lone beach or in a cabin in the certain death forest are perfect for the mewberty unleash, and a litte of bondaje action.

Well better that will be the only idea i give you beacuse if i tell more i would spoil my own fic xD and i think you have better ideas than what i can said, goodspeed man i will expecting the next one, continue your great work. Have nice a weekend man
warrioresscat chapter 21 . 5/25
Love it 3
I never writed sex scenes but i can imagine that it would be needed the perfect amount of hornyness and concentration... Good luck
DinoGuy2000 chapter 21 . 3/13
I was pretty excited for this chapter, and I was not disappointed! What wonderful levels of sweetness and smuttiness!

Good work!
Alekxai chapter 21 . 3/2
Well keep looking for you right state of mind then, no need to rush :D
A unimpressive name chapter 21 . 2/28
Oh hey you live I thought you already abandoned this
Bedrock Armor chapter 21 . 2/28
Or leave a comment on the mobile version. Only the desktop version restricts you to one review per chapter. The mobile version and the app allow multiple comments on the same chapter.