Reviews for These New Feelings
Please continue!
Some Guy chapter 7 . 11/7
Imagine telling Star what happened to most of Earth's monarchs lol. ️
Arkraith chapter 21 . 10/29
It's not fair, I start reading this story right before the really good stuff! I'll be waiting, mister... after that roleplay, anything formal sounds dirty, jeez.
Arkraith chapter 11 . 10/29
You's a funny guy. Story is good too.
DinoGuy2000 chapter 21 . 10/24
Alright! A wonderfully amusing fic you've written here. Both sweet and sexy. Very nice. Your author note amuses me greatly.

Will you be replacing this chapter with the completed version, or adding it after this? Replacing this will leave me unable to review chapter 21 again.

Nice fic! Good work!
Michael McDoesn'texist chapter 21 . 10/21
Wait, you're a Brony?
DISLIKE
UNSUBSCRIBE
*INSERT HATE COMMENT*
*INSERT REMARK ABOUT HOW LARGE YOUR DICK IS*
SKEWER THE WINGED BEAST
START SECOND HOLOCAUST
"I expected more from you Mr. Jimothy Hard Kringle!"
~Barack Obama, 1771
Bunny-Girl2869 chapter 21 . 10/20
Can’t wait for the next chapter:D
Oracle6044 chapter 21 . 10/19
Its been a year. Shit, well ill be waiting for the eventual ending lol
Nightraider52 chapter 21 . 10/19
well damn hopefully that aint it lol
Jim Hard chapter 5 . 10/16
It 'aint over, Pennajai, my friend!
Pennajai chapter 20 . 10/16
I just finished the story and i loved it i wish you didnt finish the story like that but i mean hey i like it anyways
Pennajai chapter 9 . 10/15
YOooooo i am screaming i love this chapter i kinda cried but i love this so muchh !
Fuuuuuuuuuck! That was so good in every way. Like, HNNNG, it's indescribably hot. I could picture it all happening, and the voices, moans, and general wet sounds were so clear in my mind. Keep up the great work. I'm going to delete my search history and wallow in the fact that I'll never find a girl as perfect as Star.

I await more intense fucking,
-F
flornoir chapter 20 . 10/1
I hope that transformation will be cleared up, I'm curious because Marco said it wasn't in the book but I was surprised by "Star"s reaction especially- it's safe to assume she's used some of the items on herself before, I wonder why that addition of Marco created such a change
3xplicit chapter 7 . 9/26
You are god damn hilarious omfg I legit can't stop laughing