Reviews for That Man
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I always knew she had it in for him…

nice fic!
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Gee, I don't know how to feel after reading this. It's kind of a mix between sorrow and hopeful. This story has such a bittersweet feel to it. She's obviously in love with him but knows she cannot have him-at least not now. They were my favorite unofficial couple from the series.

You did a great job getting into her character. This sounds like an accurate reflection following that episode. Through the heartache she still holds some hope at the end.

Good work with this story.
ajx69 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I like seeing Rand thinking about the Captain like this. It shows that they had the chemistry between them.
Empress Leia chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
A nice insight from someone that rarely gets any screentime/credit. Well done!
KC chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
The story is totally plausible and well written. Write more!
Lady Chekov chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
I really like this fic, Asparagus, my friend. There is a lot of truth in it, and I have often wondered just what became of that Yeoman Rand. She really never had a large roll, and then, she merely vanished until the even a tearful good-bye. I liked how you compared her realtionship avec Captain Kirk with Nurse Chapel and her laconic Mister Spock. It made a lot of sense that she would see the similarities there. I really liked this story b/c it mimics me and the Captain Kirk in my life. But that's a long story. ;) Keep up the good work and write some more, Yeoman Rand fics are rare and you have a knack for them.

~L.C.