Reviews for Her Favorite Criminal
KaKashi's Okami chapter 4 . 4/30
That’s so sweet it gave me a tooth ache. But I just adore it
Noir Fox chapter 4 . 4/27
Sweet hell this is so pure and wholesome, I'm in tears, no joke.

Gooooods I love the Uchiha police force theme, it works really well with all of them like a big badass family of cops. How you told how they took Sakura in and how she made it into the force was also very good and well writen. Btw I adore how you managed the times, it keeps the lecture flow interesting.

Asdfgdjdhs my Madasaku and Uchisaku heart cant take all of this shipping gloriusness I swear. Sasuke is an oblivious prick and all his family can agree on me, how can you NOT love-love that sweet wonderful amazing pink woman? Nonetheless, I must admit that seeing each other as a kind, full friendship is also very soothing for me. Anyways, Madasaku is my drug here, I utterly adore how is he so caring, true and sweet with her whitout hiding that he's also a very dangerous person, and how she's well aware of that but she can't picture him like a whole evil being its so pure. The cute childhood memories just made it more awesome.

I cant wait for a next chapter, I wonder what would Madara think if he find out that Sakura now also braids Itachi's hair, he can be so posesive and overly protecting of her, but that's how Uchiha loves work I guess. I adore this fic so far! Read ya later!
Booker10 chapter 4 . 4/3
Love it!
BillyBobBoo chapter 4 . 3/19
Madara feels like a warm blanket. The one everyone had when they were kids and loved to death. Sure they didn't want to marry the blanket. But boy oh boy do I want to marry Madara XD
I love your writing so much. Sometimes I save reading your stories on a day where I’m not feeling too crash hot because they always cheer me up. Even when it’s not a happy story. They’re just so captivating and they pull my attention away from everything else, in a good way. I just want to say thanks really. Oh and that I love this story and all the uchisaku relationships in it.

From sasusaku and itasaku being unrequited one way or another to madasaku and the suspense there. I hope one day you pick it up again because it’s truly wonderful and a great AU.
daliapv.perez chapter 4 . 2/10
Hola este es mi primer comentario me gusta tu fanfic mas el madasaku.
QUACK3RS chapter 3 . 2/9
He cares deeply for her! Makes my heart happy :)
QUACK3RS chapter 2 . 2/9
Their first meeting after the fallout was fabulous - so much tension!
QUACK3RS chapter 1 . 2/9
Will they go to Mizu?
QUACK3RS chapter 4 . 2/9
This is a great story! I love Madara x Sakura. The storyline is interesting and their stolen moments are so wonderful. I hope you'll continue this story and post more soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/27/2017
This story. Just. Wow. I finished reading obelisk and it blew me away. I hope you get time to continue stuff like this as well. This might be my ultimate madasaku. God all the characters are perfect. I love your writing soooo much. Can’t wait for more.
CelestialElegy chapter 4 . 12/18/2017
I originally read this on AO3 and I fucking love this. This story is great. Well all the stories I have read from you are all great but this one. Madara. U make me love them together. You make this so cute. I can't wait to read the rest. I hope there is more!
FreeDomsHope chapter 4 . 11/17/2017
Yessss! I had go reread the story to remember what happened to Sakura and Itachi. I forgot how Sasuke the heartbreaker is in this story. My hearts goes out for Itachi's one sided love for Sakura. If this was any other fanfic, I would ship ItaxSaku right away but my feels for MadaxSaku are making me fangirl xD! Thank you for updating !
KindredSouI chapter 4 . 11/16/2017
VERY cute fanfic! Hope to read more!
ElleNotReally chapter 4 . 11/8/2017
This is heartbreaking. Thank you for writing this.