Reviews for or so they thought
captindonavin chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
awe. that was cute. like really cute. and I didn't think that anything seemed that out of place. I think it was very well done. thank you.
Yukiko'li chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
Hellooo. I wanna see a second part of the fiiicc : btw I'm from Philippines and the Typhoon Haiwa. Not Himawari Cx (Lawin is its national name) Tho it does kinda sound like that. Luckily it didn't hit my area (but classes were suspended anyway). There were lots of casualties but little deaths. Which I think is kinda better than the Haiyan one.
keroRiBBIT chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
AHA! Kababayan! Is it rainy wherever you are? Lawin is not much felt here in my province nor is it in Manila according to some of my classmates. Hopefully you're okay there!

To the actual review. Wow, this was very nicely done! It actually made me reflect on my "Difficult" fic and how it feels incomplete now that I read yours. I smiled when you made Tenten still hot even though she was wearing conservative clothes (the Hyuga shirt was nice btw). I absolutely laughed when the guy was giving her sultry looks and Neji was all annoyed but he still can't help thinking "Duh. It's Tenten. Of course she'll get sultry looks. She's hot af." The fic's shinning moment for sure, at least in my opinion. The complete doubt Neji had on their friendship was funny as well and their actions truly did the title justice. The resolution though. So fluffy! It gives off the feeling of butterflies in your stomach. Hope to read more stories like this from you!
misspandalily chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
OH my goodness! Thanks for the dedication! You're the best :D

I know you're quite unfamiliar with venturing beyond the Naruto-verse, so I think this oneshot is absolutely fabulous. It has all the necessary elements, which include differentiation (if not just slightly) from the canon, as well as an establishment of the parameters of your new universe. I like that these two are also in-character, particularly when you demonstrated that Neji is highly conservative and honestly, a stiff board. The premise was also a nice touch. I haven't read the NejiTen-best-friend-but-more-than-that plotline in a while, so it was refreshing to read and interesting to interpret their relationship from a more adult perspective.

Overall a great piece of writing. Well done! The beauty with AUs is that you get to write in any way you want and no one can dispute it (unless what you write is really illogical, which is not the case for you). Your pacing was fine, because you've established that they've been friends for ages and there were undercurrents of intense attraction that you'd already established right from the beginning. Indeed, some of the phrasing could be reworked, but otherwise the dialogue and the written expression is fine. Don't be too harsh on yourself!

Ah yes, I've heard about the typhoon in the Phillipines region. :( It's devastating to many, I'm sure. Nature isn't being very kind to us these days.

Anyway, thanks for writing!
-misspandalily