Reviews for All Wrapped Up
CKL chapter 7 . 10/2/2019
So, again I have happy tears in my eyes. You know these characters so well. This one was fabulous. Merry, merry all of your future Chistmases!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/3/2019
This story is so full of creative great happy twists. It does not have to be Christmas to have the Christmassy joyous spirit. Love it. We read only Castle.
natters chapter 7 . 12/14/2018
Great fic
Guest chapter 7 . 7/29/2018
great story
Guest chapter 2 . 1/8/2017
Just found this one, and as with most of your stories, and enjoying it a lot. Castle's habits would drive me insane (seriously, who puts dough on top of a pumpkin pie?), and I'm impressed with how calm and patient Kate has been. Also loved that last scene - after all, there's always room for ... well, Kate, in this case. G

Kate needs to learn about a modification of reverse cowgirl that someone I used to know called sunny side up. Basically it's the same thing, but the woman then lies back completely against the man. Eye contact isn't easy, true, but there's an entire body's worth of skin to skin contact, the angle of him inside her really stimulates the front and top of her channel, and he's free to use both hands on her body. It's one that definitely is worth it.
MontanaKate66 chapter 7 . 12/18/2016
Great story..
MontanaKate66 chapter 4 . 12/18/2016
Excellent story telling as always..
Muscovy chapter 7 . 12/8/2016
The best! The most perfect ending to a lovely story - thank you - have a great Christmas
xfbikerchick chapter 7 . 12/5/2016
So delightful to read.
Chelypdj chapter 7 . 11/24/2016
Aww so sweet
Chelypdj chapter 6 . 11/24/2016
Nice chapter
Guest chapter 7 . 11/19/2016
Thank you the story was wonderful it was a great early Christmas present
NCClark chapter 7 . 11/19/2016
Loved the ride! Thank you!
KB91 chapter 7 . 11/10/2016
This story has been my happy place this week, making myself read only a chapter or two at a time to draw it out. Very fun and sweet. Thanks. :)
41319always41319 chapter 7 . 11/6/2016
Very nice wrap-up gift for these two, but now I wanna know what their next Christmas looks like! I really enjoyed going on this journey with you. Til next time :)