Reviews for All Wrapped Up
jennkyle chapter 5 . 10/28/2016
OMG that ending you seem to always no,,when I need a laugh and today I really needed one so thank you and great job once again can't wait for more and I hope you have a great weekend tell next time
TORONTOSUN chapter 5 . 10/28/2016
I like that with Rick, Kate has become a teenager all over again, in a good way. She feels at home in the loft. I wonder what she cant do.
Madelynn one chapter 5 . 10/28/2016
There are so many sentences and snippets from this chapter that I want to acknowledge as my "favorite part". Right at the beginning, Kate's fire proof leggings. Liar, liar etc. words that sneak out when they're talking. Baseball reference, I'm with you. How did you get the little circle over the Nordic A. Your m rated sections are always good and bad enough. And of course I loved the boxers. Well done, well done.
FifthAttempt chapter 5 . 10/28/2016
Totally cute..
sasans chapter 5 . 10/28/2016
OH MY! This was marvelous! I loved it from beginning to end. No, I don't think he should be jingling in public. I can't wait to see what you do next with this story!
SusanCastleFan49 chapter 5 . 10/28/2016
First of all, I'm not judging readers who don't want to read M, but in my house, it's pre-foreplay! A win-win! Loved the elfish boxers and the fact that you have come up with these! Love the little detail that Castle drives Mathias to the airport on Christmas Eve. Love Kate the Yankees fan. This story is helping me get excited for cold weather! Thanks for writing!
phnxgrl chapter 5 . 10/28/2016
I loved how delighted Rick was when he saw what Kate had created for his holiday wardrobe. Please continue.
life's a mystery chapter 5 . 10/28/2016
fun chapter :)
madcrafter72 chapter 5 . 10/28/2016
Wonderful! Being a crafter myself, I really enjoyed her preparations, and it's inspired me to do something similar
cruise1213 chapter 5 . 10/28/2016
Love it. Especially the line, "you can ring my bells anytime." will be looking for your next update.
Swordwriter chapter 5 . 10/28/2016
As I said in another review my brain isn't working well today. All I can say is that I enjoyed it. Between you and Garrae I do manage to find a few bright, relaxing moments.
Swordwriter
FebWriter chapter 5 . 10/28/2016
They talked about babies! I LOVE that Castle made a note in his phone for two years from this date after Kate said she's not ready to have something in the oven yet, but in a couple of years...

Kate went to get the big Christmas tree with Rick! That's AWESOME!

The Jingle Balls boxers...PERFECT! The boxers themselves, Kate making them, Rick's reaction. All PERFECT!

And yeah, they'd better keep that pair just between the two of them.

And nice Dave Winfield shoutout! I've always been a fan of Big Dave myself.
ebfiddler chapter 5 . 10/28/2016
Ha,ha. Good one. I liked how he set an alert for 2014.
mobazan27 chapter 4 . 10/28/2016
Holy crap, that was a hard T, a very HARD T.
Didn't really see that cum...errr... I mean...coming.
The creep at the store grossed me out, especially after the unveiling of her purchase.
She should have gone to The Pink Pussycat. I hear the ladies there are quite professional ;)))
I don't know if her grandmother would approve of her endeavors but I sure as hell do, a lot, still not as much as Castle and Beckett, I'm sure.
Happy to see that she's getting into the holiday spirit.
Dependent clauses... Clevah, very clevah.
operaluvr chapter 4 . 10/27/2016
Too funny. Great chapter.
317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »