Reviews for All Wrapped Up
MsNYC chapter 7 . 11/2/2016
Awe that was THE sweetest thing EVER! I'm so going to miss this story... I guess I will be rereading. Great Job!
mobazan27 chapter 7 . 11/2/2016
First of all, those earrings would look wonderful with a ratty, stained, smelly T-shirt and sweatpants filled with holes.
I KNEW it the minute she panicked when he took the wrong coffee cup but still my heart was so full, happy, joyous anticipating his reaction.
I missed this story already.
mobazan27 chapter 6 . 11/2/2016
There was NO way Castle wouldn't have given Beckett a Christmas gift. I always called b*llshit on that.
Tender Buttons, too funny. Too meta.
Boots: brilliant.
Shirt with antique buttons: brillianter.
Noel: brilliantest!
life's a mystery chapter 7 . 11/2/2016
awe sweet :)
FebWriter chapter 7 . 11/2/2016
Great time jump!

Castle really DID give Christmas back to Kate. YAY!

I love his logic about the earrings-10 and a lot of zeroes, and zero equals nothing.

I laughed at Kate singing "Jingle Balls," and Rick trying to censor her because of the dog, and she points out Noel's probably heard worse at the dog run.

I knew what you were going to do as soon as Kate freaked about the coffee, insisting Castle had to drink the specific cup. You did it BRILLIANTLY! They're going to have a baby!

And "All I Want for Christmas Is You" is one of my favorite Christmas songs...as long as it's by Mariah Carey. Any other version is blasphemy!

A baby on the way for Christmas! Terrific!
sKyoKun chapter 7 . 11/2/2016
Damn ! Those socks seem fun !
That was a nice stocking present but I'm glad she gave him the test on their two years. Count on him to watch the countdown every 30minutes at the end ... He is such a big boy sometimes :)
Thanks for writing ! :D

Ps : Noel as the ring bearer :)))
Roadrunnerz chapter 7 . 11/2/2016
"Shrivelling to the size of an infant's heart. The infants who he's been picturing the last 17,520 hours." - Aww...stop. Is there anything sexier than a man whos crazy about his wife?
Penguin socks, tree on board, Noel as the ring bearer and walnut coffee (gross). couldn't have ended it any better!
operaluvr chapter 7 . 11/2/2016
Loved this little story.
frenchipper chapter 7 . 11/2/2016
A great ending to a great story. I wasn't expecting a two-year jump but of course it made perfect sense with the clock !
Thank you so much for sharing your stories with us.
TORONTOSUN chapter 7 . 11/2/2016
Its a very nice way to end the story, Kate is pregnant. Very nice. Congrats for a good story.
I'm Widget chapter 7 . 11/2/2016
Oh, how perfect! Love this so much. I can so see Rick keeping tabs via that countdown clock, and I love how Kate surprised him. The socks sound awesome, too. I have some snowman socks that I love. Can't believe it's already November! :)

BTW, the Christmas Candlelight Tour here is on Friday, December 2 this year, from 4:30-8:30 p.m.
CastellumKeep chapter 7 . 11/2/2016
What a wonderful wonderful end to this fic. Castle got a dog and "a baby" for Christmas. Beckett will have a hard time topping that in years to come. So amazing to see Beckett able to enjoy the Christmas holiday. Thank you so much for the lovely read and keeping Castle and Beckett's magic alive.
Trude chapter 7 . 11/1/2016
wonderful ending for a wonderful Story
I guess I have to check out These penguin socks now ;-)
Chacha chapter 7 . 11/1/2016
Great last chapter for a great story. But I agree you can't leave us like that. A sequel will be perfect..
Looking forward for your next story.
I enjoy reading your story.
GT500RonSmith chapter 7 . 11/2/2016
This was great! Couldn't have been a better way or time to tell him they were expecting! Floored my!

Nice work! Thanks!