Reviews for All Wrapped Up
GT500RonSmith chapter 6 . 11/2/2016
And so much for 'no presents' this year! She gave him two, so he should have gone back down and gotten some more! See if she could have come up with something else!

Maybe not anything material, but she still has plenty to give!
GT500RonSmith chapter 5 . 11/2/2016
I read Chapters 5 & 6 at work and didn't get to review them, then forgot to review them, so when I got to Chapter 7, that's when I noticed! So, I know what's going on. I never had a clue at this point despite the hints!

I stood three feet from Winfield umpteen years ago when he played for San Diego while he talked to a dad and his ballplayer son. He seemed like a really nice guy. Trying to tell the dad how to guide his son without injuring him. It was pretty neat! This was back when the San Diego Chicken was around!

I didn't want you to miss out on your review numbers! Not much of a review, but needless to say, the chapter was great, and I was happy and waiting for the next one!
keystothecastle chapter 7 . 11/2/2016
You must be the BEST present giver ever! Your family and friends must truly love you! What a wonderful story! As always, the best version of Castle and Beckett. Thank you!
Beetlebug chapter 6 . 11/1/2016
One chapter to go? Say it ain't so :(

Great gift by Kate too!
12precinct42344 chapter 7 . 11/1/2016
Loved the story. Wonderful job driving the sleigh. I absolutely loved the countdown clock and the way Kate told him she was pregnant. Also, I must find a pair of penguin socks! I will be waiting for your next story. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.
blue1orange chapter 7 . 11/1/2016
This was sweet. Thanks for writing.
jennkyle chapter 7 . 11/1/2016
I loved it but WTH you can't leave it like that are you going to do a sequel I just loved this story so much great job once again and I can't wait for your next story tell next time
hawkie chapter 7 . 11/1/2016
A sweet finale for a sweet story. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 11/1/2016
I loved Ricks excuse for breaking the $10 limit of the stocking gifts. I also loved Kate's stocking gift 2 years later.

Makes me wonder how Kate would spring the news on Rick for the show.

Great ending to this great story idea.
theputz913 chapter 7 . 11/1/2016
Loved that you circled back to that conversation and the countdown clock.
southerngirl1 chapter 7 . 11/1/2016
Sweetest. Caskett. Christmas. Story. Ever!
southerngirl1 chapter 6 . 11/1/2016
Wiping away happy tears as I cuddle with our rescue dog we adopted 6 weeks ago...perfect Caskett first Christmas...
Turnpike Traveller chapter 7 . 11/1/2016
What a lovely take on the Castle Christmas story. Love reading your take on Kate and Rick and how they took time to "give" to each other. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/1/2016
Perfect

Beautifully written

Is there an epilogue so we get an update on the baby and it's big brother Noel.:)) since it doesn't say complete ?
Please please please

Thank you for sharing your stories with us
Madelynn one chapter 7 . 11/1/2016
Aw, this was so cute. I'm getting ideas about Christmas now.
Thanks for writing sweet stories.
317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »